Root Mi Note 10 Lite Without TWRP Recovery [ Magisk ]
Today we are going to discuss on how to root Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11 without TWRP recovery? Without TWRP because there is no any official TWRP recovery is available for Mi Note 10 lite Smartphone.
But good this is, we can root Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11 for customization and modification. As we all know older versions can be root without TWRP recovery with the help of one click root apps. But now TWRP recovery is must for flashing Supersu & Magisk root packages.
Another main problem is that we have to wait for official or un-official TWRP recovery file for this. To resolve this issue, we can get root access using Magsik app.
Magsik apk is able to create patched boot image file using stock boot image file. That’s way we can root our device without custom TWRP recovery. In short, you no need to wait for official twrp recovery Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11.
Simply create patched boot img file and flash it on Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11 to get root access. It’s little bit complicated for first time user but not deficult after following the correct procedure.
So if you want to root Mi Note 10 lite with TWRP recovery then you have to wait for official TWRP file. Otherwise, you have option to root Mi Note 10 lite using Magisk and twrp not required.
Android OS is an open source program. Just because of it, anyone can develop modification or can apply on their own device. So if you are an advance android user who love to customize or modify their device then this guide is for you.
Rooting is very important for any advanced android user because after that you can apply any modification in your own way. Root access allows users to use their device with full potential. Otherwise, you have to stick on stock features.
READ MORE : Root Any MTK Without TWRP recovery
What Is Rooting – For Newbie User
Rooting is an advance android technique which allows you to modify or customize your own rooted device as a developer. If you an advance android phone user and want to customize your device in your own way then rooting is the perfect solution for you. Just get root access on your phone and apply the different android tricks & tweaks, install custom ROM & Kernel and install mod’s apps etc.
If we talk about perfect definition of rooting, rooting is the process of gaining full control of the device. After gaining full control, you can use rooted device with full potentials. Without getting root privilege or root permission, you can’t change or modify the system files of the device. In short, root is must if you really want to work as an administrator on your device.
Benefits Of Root privilege
- Install different MOD’s on rooted device.
- Install custom ROM to experience new android version and interface.[Ex- LineageOS, Dirty Unicorns and SlimROMs etc]
- Update android version unofficially.
- Remove Pre-installed third party appsor Bloatware.
- Over clock CPU or GPU to increase performance and speed of the device.
- Hibernate any apps to boost battery backup of the device.
- You can control batter consumption of battery to stop unwanted battery drain.
- User can change android IMEIor Device ID to apply different android tweaks & tricks.
- Enable hidden features of the device which are locked by manufacturer.
- Different customization and modifications like notification panel, status bar, LED light enable, face lockor disable etc.
- You can run special applications that require root permission, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps.
- Backup Your Android Phone from Bit to Byte.
- Block unwanted android aps easily.
- Free WIFI access – WI-FI Hac*ing
- Change or spoof Mac address on the device.
- Stop apps in background to boost spped of the device.
- Get full control and access on root directory files and folders.
- Swap internal to externalto increase ROM of the device.
- Apply android trick to increase android RAM.
- Change boot logo or bootscreen of the device for different look.
- Download “Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool” on pc. [ DOWNLOAD]
- Platform Tool Download. [ DOWNLOAD]
- “Magisk Manager APK” download on phone. [ DOWNLOAD]
- Download official stock ROM for Mi note 10 lite.
Steps To Root Mi Note 10 Lite Using Magisk Root App
This is very unique method to root Mi Note 10 Lite without TWRP recovery. Probably you may know that TWRP is required to flash Magisk or Supersu root package to get root access on any android mobile.
But now it’s possible to root Mi Note 10 Lite without TWRP recovery. Here in this method we will create pre-rooted patched boot.img file using Magisk file. After that we can easily flash it with the help of fastboot commands.
First time users may feel difficulty to perform this task. So please pay your attention, learn all the steps properly and then apply it on your own Mi Note 10 Lite device.
For easy to understand, we are spliting the complete rooting process in two sections.
Let’s see how to root Mi Note 10 Lite with Magisk app?
Verify Root Status On Mi Note 10 Lite
If you followed all the steps correctly, this time your device should have full root access. To check it, please follow the below steps again.
- Download and install the Magisk Manager app/APK. Skip the step, if alredy installed and launch it.
- To verify that you have a systemless root on Mi note 10 lite, check the top of the screen and if you see all options with Green Tick which means you have successfully rooted and bypassed SafteyNet. That means you have full root access on Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11.
In case, if you want to revert back to stock ROM or want to un root Mi Note 10 lite then install stock firmware again. Flashing firmware will restore your device into default condition.
This is all about how to root Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11 without TWRP recovery? Once you have root access on your device, you are free to install mod app and root required application for customization and modifications.
As we already told, this time official Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11 TWRP recovery not available. So we can’t flash custom ROM on Mi Note 10 lite mobile. We will update TWRP recovery for Mi Note 10 lite MIUI 11, if we found from official sources.