Last updated on October 18th, 2020 at 11:55 am
Unlock bootloader of Xiaomi devices, unlock bootloader of any redmi phones, unlock bootloader of any xiaomi devices, , unlock bootloader of xiaomi Smartphone, unlock bootloader of any redmi phones , unlock bootloader of redmi 4, unlock bootloader of redmi 4X , unlock bootloader of redmi note 4, ,unlock bootloader of redmi note 3, , unlock bootloader of 4A
Just read the below post carefully and follow all the steps one by one and unlock bootloader of Xiaomi phones easily.
Testing Xiaomi Device
Xiaomi Redmi 4
Working Status – 100% Stable without any issue
Data loss – Complete data wipe
Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices – Unlock Xiaomi Bootloader Safely
Now follow the easiest and simplest method to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi devices. But before that it’s must to know that bootloader unlocking process will format your device. That means, it will wipe all user data and phone data of the device. Actually, there is no any official and un-official way to unlock bootloader Xiaomi phones without data loss. So, don’t forget to take backup of the device before going to apply below unlocking process.
Step01 Downloads Required Tools
- Download and install Xiaomi USB Drivers on pc.
- Download “Mi Unlock tool” for windows pc.
- Create “Mi account” [ Mi Account is must]. Skip the step, if already created.
- Your mobile number [ we will use it to get verification code]
- Working USB cable.
- Internet on pc and mobile.
Step02 Enable OEM & USB Debugging Mode
USB debugging and OEM enabling is most important in order to unlock bootloader. Go to phone Setting >>Additional Setting >> Developer Option >>Enable OEM Unlocking>>Enable USB debugging
Step03 Bind Mi Account : This is an another important step to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi mobile. Before going to apply the bootloader unlocking with mi unlock tool, just bind your Mi account first. You can do it easily via Mi Unlock Status section that is located within the Developer Options. Apply the below steps to bind your Mi Account.
- Create Mi account and login with same username and ID on your phone. It’s easy to create new account from Mi official page. Skip the step, if already added.
- Insert the SIM card with same number that you have used to create MI account.
- Disable WIFI network and enable data connection on your device before bind Mi account.
- Go to “Settings” app >> “Additional Settings” >>> “Developer Options” >>> “Add Account And Device” and log in with your account.
- Wait for couple of seconds until you see the toast message stating “Added successfully. Mi account is associated with this device now”.
- Done!!! Now you can for further process.
Please Note : Don’t try to bind your account again and again. Otherwise, Mi may block you temporarily.
Step04 Unlock Bootloader Using Mi Unlock Tool Software
- At first create Mi account on your device if you have not created it yet.
- Now open downloaded “Mi Unlock tool” on pc and launch “MiFlashUnlock.exe” setup as adminsitrator.
- Now you will see “terms & conditions” page, click on “Agree’ button to continue the process.
- Again you will see the below screen. It will ask you to enter your MI account which you are using on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 / Xiaomi Redmi 4X or any Xiaomi device. Mi account should be same on both Mi bootloader unlock tool and your mobile phone.
- Tool will check if your device is allowed to unlock bootloader or not!!!!
- Here you can see it will tell you, “Your device isn’t supported by Mi Unlock” to unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi device. Just ignore the message and click on “GO” button for the next step.
- Above step will redirect you to official Mi site. Here you need to click on “UNLOCK” button.
- Fill all the detail carefully like Phone number and reason – why do you want to unlock bootloader of your device? In the last, click on “Apply Now” button to submit your bootloader unlocking request.
- Now it will ask for unique verification code which you received on your phone number. Just enter the correct verification code here.
- After successful verification, you can see a successful message on your pc screen. That means your request has been summited on the mi server.
- Now you have to wait for confirmation message. Xiaomi authority will review your request . Once they approved, you will get confirmation message on your registered number [Sometimes confirmation message can take long time to receive]
Confirmation code will be something like this as shown in screenshot
NOTE : Once you receive the verification code, go to phone Setting >>Additional Setting >> Developer Option >>Enable OEM Unlocking>>Enable USB debugging
- Now Power off your device and boot into fastboot mode [Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key together at the same time for few seconds]
- Connect your device with pc via USB cable [Make sure your device already into Fastboot mode]
- Again launch the “MiFlashUnlock.exe” setup and click on “Agree” button.
- Now enter the same Mi account to continue the next step.
- Again it will check your device permission. But this time your device will be detect by Mi Unlock tool. Once the Mi unlock tool detects your device, hit on “Unlock” button.
- Xiaomi bootloader unlocking processes will be start automatically and wait to complete the process bar. After completing the process you can see successful message “UNLOCKED SUCCESSFULLY”.
- All Done!!!
This is all about how to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi devices or Smartphone. The above guide is 100% tested & working. By following all the steps you can unlock bootloader of any Xiaomi android phones.
Common Issues/ Errors– Unable To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
Xiaomi Bootloader Unlocking Process Stuck At 50% or 99%
If you are trying to unlock bootloader of any Xiaomi redmi android phone and unlocking process stuck at 50% or 99% then don’t worry. It’s a most common issue.
Solution – if you are getting the same error at the time of bootloader unlocking process then wait for next 10 days as your account details for unlocking might not be update at the server end. Just repeat it again after 10 Days. Still getting same error then post your thread on official mi forum.
Unable to connect the device with Pc
After getting the confirmation message, still stuck then please make sure USB debugging and OEM unlock already enabled on your device. In this way we can remove bootloader on Redmi or Xiaomi easily. This is the most important step, in order to apply any modification or customization.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.