Learn How To Get Facebook On ROKU And Watch Facebook Live
If you are looking for the Facebook ROKU app then there is no official Facebook application in the ROKU channel store. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t watch Facebook live on Roku TV or Roku Streaming devices. The unavailability of Facebook in ROKU channel store makes it harder to access Facebook on ROKU TV. But a few simple smart tweaks can help you to stream Facebook live, events through FB and newsfeed, etc on ROKU Smart TV and other ROKU Streaming devices.
Roku media player is a smart modern device that helps you to access the internet on your home television. Latest ROKU streaming devices provide a streaming platform to stream online content like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, YouTube, and other similar streaming platforms on a big screen. Additionally, it has its own channel store to download and install free and paid apps including more than 500,000+ movies and TV episodes. There is no additional monthly charge for ROKU devices. Only pay for the channels that you want to watch. But the problem is that many popular social platforms like Instagram and Facebook are not integrated with ROKU channel stores.
This is really a big drawback of ROKU smart TV and ROKU streaming devices. Facebook is not just a social network but also an excellent marketing tool to expand your business and brand. By using Facebook ads, users can research with more and more people. Just because an official Facebook app is still not available on ROKU device/player, you should try some alternatives to browse Facebook on your ROKU.
READ MORE : All The ROKU Secrets Commands And Menus
What Is The Possible Way To Use Facebook on Roku?
As we already, you can’t download Facebook on ROKU devices. Similarly, there is no possible way to sideload Facebook apk on Roku streaming devices including ROKU Smart TV. Because of this mirroring is the only working solution to cast Facebook on ROKU.
In this guide, we will show you how to enable screen mirroring on ROKU to cast Facebook videos and Facebook live streams. Just enable screen mirroring in between ROKU and your phone to watch Facebook live on Roku tv in real-time.
How To Run Facebook On ROKU Via Screen Mirroring
- Enable the same wifi on both smartphones and Roku TV or Streaming devices. If the ROKU remote is not working then check out how to enable wifi without ROKU remote?
Please Note: Both devices (Smartphone & Roku) should be connected with the same wifi connection for mirroring.
- Once you are on the home screen on ROKU TV, navigate to the “Settings” section.
- From the Settings menu, choose the System >>> Screen Mirroring option from the listed options and enable screen mirroring.
- Now select any of the Screen Mirroring modes between Prompt, Always allow and Never allow according to your own choice to allow devices to mirror contents.
- Now select the Screen mirroring devices option.
- The above action will force your Roku device to search for nearby devices. Once you are able to see your smartphone in the nearby section, choose it.
- Finally, run the Facebook app on your Smartphone and it will be mirrored to the Roku screen without any delay.
In this way, we can run the Facebook app on ROKU devices via a screen mirroring feature. Mostly this is useful to watch Facebook live seasons on ROKU TV that allows you to experience live events on the big screen.
READ MORE :
Don’t waste your time to find “how to download and install facebook on ROKU?” ROKU player or ROKU Tv doesn’t support Facebook applications. Since Facebook streaming is not available on Roku, screen sharing is the only working way to use it on ROKU. After that, you can stream FB videos and live stream without delay.