Last updated on October 4th, 2020 at 06:49 am
How To Fix Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 System Has Been Destroyed Error
Have you bricked your Redmi Note 8 mobile during the firmware flashing or twrp recovery flashing? If yes then you may see system has been destroyed error on Redmi Note 8 mobile.
If you are also facing the same error system has been destroyed or device stucked in bootloop that means device is bricked.
Most of the time, you will see the system has been destroyed error after modification or customization, rooting and twrp recovery flashing. In this guide we will unbrick Redmi Note 8 without flashing ROM and with flashing ROMs. You no need to go anywhere to repair your device. Just flash official stock ROM again and fix system has been destroyed on Redmi Note 8 MIUI 11. Similarly, you can use free Redmi note 8 unbrick toolkit. It’s one of the best possible methods to restore bricked device.
Because of this system has been destroyed on Redmi Note 8, you can’t boot your device into system OS. Similarly, this error will not allow booting your device into recovery mode manually or with any recovery mode tool. But good thing is that still we can reboot device into factory mode.
Now before going to jump into Redmi Note 8 firmware flashing, it’s must to know that bootloader of the device should be unlock.
As we already told you, most probably you may see system has been destroyed on Redmi Note 8 during the rooting, custom TWRP flashing and firmware flashing process. That means, bootloader already unlocked on your device. Otherwise, use the official Mi flash unlock tool and unlock bootloader. Don’t worry about system has been destroyed error. Still we are able to unlock bootloader of the device.
Once you have bootloader unlocked mobile in your hand, flash official stock ROM and unbrick the device easily. For this we can use official Mi flash tool or un-official Xiaomi ADB Fastboot tool. Both tools are 100% working and tested to remove system has been destroyed error.
We already managed a full detail post of how to flash MIUI fastboot ROM using Mi flash tool? But here we are going to use new Xiaomi flash tool which is also known as Xiaomi adb fastboot tool.
Fix Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 System Has Been Destroyed
Its really very easy to remove System Has Been Destroyed error. For this we have two options. Use the “System Has Been Destroyed removal toolkit” or “flash stock ROM”. Here we are adding both methods. Try one by one and unbrick your device.
Method 01 Remove System Has Been Destroyed Error By Flashing ROM
This method is simple and straight forward for all users. Jus tflash official stock ROm on Redmi Note 8 to remove fix system has been destroyed.
Download Redmi Note 8 Unbrick Files And Tools
Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool For Windows Pc : DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tool Zip File : XiaomiADBFastbootTools-6.9-Windows.zip
JavaSetup : DOWNLOAD
mFastboot Tool : DOWNLOAD
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Fastboot ROM : DOWNLOAD
Step01 Preparation To Fix System Has Been Destroyed Redmi Note 8
- Download all the files and tools on pc and unzip them in any one folder for easy navigation.
- Install “Minimal adb & fastboot Tool” on pc. It’s a 15 second process. [ GUIDE ]
- Next, install JavSetup on your pc.
- Enter into extracted “mFastboot Tool folder” >> press & hold “Shift” key + “Right” mouse click and select “open command window here” or “open powershell window here” option. This step will open a new command window on pc.
Type the below commands one by one and check bootloader status of the device.
Step02 Boot Redmi Note 8 Into Fastboot Mode
- Press & hold volume down key + power key at the same time and device will boot into fastboot mode automatically.
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable.
Step03 Flash Stock Firmware On Redmo Note 8
- Launch the Xiaomi flash tool by “XiaomiADBFastbootTools.jar” file.
- Once the tool launched, navigate to “fastboot” section >> click on “select Rom Folder” and select firmware folder.
Tips: If you don’t have Redmi Note 8 latest firmware for flashing then download it from the tool’s “MIUI ROM Downloader” section.
- Next, select flash method as “clean install” >> again click on “Flash ROM” to flash MIUI fastboot ROM.
- Flashing will start and it will take long time to update new software. So sit back and wait for successful flashing. End of the successful flashing process, you will see “Done” message in log window.
- All done!!! Remove USB can boot device into normal mode. At first boot device may take long time for normal boot.
Method 02 Fix System has been Destroyed For Redmi Note 8 Without Flashing ROM
Above method is most reliable working method to remove system has been destroyed in Redmi Note 8 android Pie mobile. But if you don’t want to flash your device then follow this method. It’s really very quick process to remove system has been destroyed error on Redmi Note 8 mobile.
Download TWRP+VBMETA For Redmi Note 8 : DOWNLOAD
- Boot device into fastboot mode and connect it with pc.
- now, extract the downloaded TWRP+VBMETA.zip file on desktop.
- Enter into extracted folder and run the “+OPEN ME+.bat” or “fix the system has been destroyed tool” file by double click.
- A new tool box will open in front of you. Type “2” to select “fix fix system has been destroyed” option from the tool kit.
- Above step will flash twrp recovery on Redmi note 8 and it will reboot device into TWRP recovery automatically.
- Next, tap on “Reboot” from main menu >> select “System” >>> “do not install” and device will reboot into system OS or normal mode.
In this way we can fix system has been destroyed in Redmi Note 8 MIUI 11 / MIUI 10 android Smartphone. Simply flash the stock ROM or unbrick file to restore device in default setting.
If the device stuck in FRP after flashing firmware then follow the “Redmi Note 8 FRP Bypass without pc trick”. Now you can root your device, if you are interested.
Follow the below Redmi Note 8 rooting guide.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.