Xiaomi Redmi 4A MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM [Nougat]
New latest Xiaomi Redmi 4a MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM has been released officially. If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 4a android user and want upgrade or downgrade android version then flash miui ROM using Mi flash tool or Updater app.
Most of Redmi 4a users already get the latest Redmi 4a MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable rom update from OTA. But if you are one them who don’t get any update for MIUI 188.8.131.52 then manual MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable rom firmware flashing is the perfect solution for you to update Redmi 4a on MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM.
User can update or install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM using recovery rom or MIUI fastboot ROM. Here in this tutorial we will show you how to download Redmi 4a MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable ROM and how to flash Redmi 4a MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM using Mi flash tool or updater app?
Just download Redmi 4a MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global staboe ROM, drivers and flash tool and update Redmi 4a on latest Nougat android version.
About – Xiaomi Redmi 4a MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM
Device Name – Xiaomi Redmi 4a
ROM Type – Redmi 4a MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable ROM [Recovery & Fastboot ROM]
Version – Android Nougat
Tool – Recovery ROM Using Updater app & Fastboot ROM using Mi Flash Tool
Stability – Stable Without any issue [official]
- unlock any Xiaomi phone lock using tool
- Bypass Redmi 4 mi account
- Bypass Mi Cloud account – This device is associated with an existing Mi Account
- How to install MIUI rom without unlock bootloader
DOWNLOAD Redmi 4a MIUI9 Global Stable ROM 18.104.22.168
UPDATE : redmi mi 4a Fastboot ROM Collection
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool [Latest Version]
Pre-Requirements To Install New Update For Redmi 4a MIUI 9 ROM
- Process will wipe all user data and phone data. So take backup if possible.
- Charge your device approx 80% to prevent accidental power off.
- Working USB cable and USB port.
How To Flash Redmi 4a MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM
There are two different Redmi 4a MIUI9 nougat ROMs are available to flash. One is Redmi 4a MIUI 126.96.36.199 global stable recovery rom and another one is Redmi 4a MIUI 188.8.131.52 global stable Fastboot ROM. Both are MIUI9 global stable rom but flashing process is different for these two different MIUI ROMs.[a] Flash Redmi 4a on MIUI 9 Using Recovery ROM [b] Flash Redmi 4a on MIUI 9 Using fastboot ROM
[a] Flash Redmi 4a on MIUI 9 Using Recovery ROM
MIUI 9 recovery ROM flashing is much easier in compression of Fastboot ROM. But you can’t flash Redmi 4a using recovery ROM, if it’s locked. Device access is must to flash REDMI 4a MIUI 9 recovery ROM.
So if your device is not locked or you are able to access the device then flash MIUI 9 Global stable recovery ROM on Redmi 4a android mobile.
- Download latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 recovery Rom from above download link and rename it as “update.zip” file.
Example – miui_HM4AGlobal_V220.127.116.11.NCCMIEK_3552ea4023_7.1.zip to Update.zip
- Connect device with pc via USB cable.
- Redmi 4a driver installation will start automatically. Wait to update Redmi 4a drivers itself.
- Now copy and move “update.zip” file into internal storage of your device. [Without any folder]
- Go to “UPDATER” app of your device.
- Click on three dots (…) or setting icon, find it on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “choose update package” tab and browse the “update.zip” file from internal storage.
- Phone will reboot for once and flashing process will start automatically.
- Don’t interrupt the process; it may take long time to flash MIUI 9 Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4a Smartphone.
After completing the Redmi 4a MIUI9 ROM flashing, setup your device again.
Sometimes it may possible, you will get error in recovery rom flashing process via updater app. Just try to repeat the process again to fix recovery rom flashing or use below MIUI fastboot Rom flashing process.
[b] Flash Redmi 4a on MIUI 18.104.22.168 Using fastboot ROM
This is another method to flash MIUI ROM on Redmi 4a mobile. If you are getting error to flash recovery ROM then apply MIUI fastboot ROM flashing method. It’s a 100% working and more reliable method to flash Redmi 4a on MIUI 9 22.214.171.124 nougat ROM.
- First of all unlock bootloader of your device. [Bootloader unlocking is must]
- Download “Mi Flash tool” and Redmi 4a MIUI 126.96.36.199 fastboot ROM zip file and extract it on pc.
- Next, Run “Mi Flash tool” setup and launch it on pc.
- Power off the device properly and boot into fastboot mode manually.
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable.
- Click on “Select” button and browse the Redmi 4a firmware from extracted folder & again click on “Refresh” button.
- Once it will load complete ROM, will show COMPORT or serial number in “Mi flash tool” window.
- In Next step, click on flash button to start Redmi 4a MIUi 188.8.131.52 fastboot rom flashing process.
- Here it may take aprox 5-10 minutes to complete the whole process.
- In the end of process, you will see a successful message on the MI flash Tool window.
- All done!!!
You have successfully flash Redmi 4a MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM.
Getting error to flash Redmi 4a – If Mi flash tool is showing error or unable to flash Redmi 4a then open C:// Driver on pc >> create a new folder as “ROM” >> move extracted MIUI 220.127.116.11 fastboot rom into “ROM” folder and repeat the process again.
Fix Mi flash tool error – Till now unable to flash Redmi 4 on MIUI 18.104.22.168 global stable rom then go through the below link to flash Redmi 4a without unlocking bootloader [edl mode]
That’s all about “how to flash MIUI 9 global stable 22.214.171.124 ROM on Redmi 4a?” follow the tutorial and flash Redmi 4a MIUI 9 recovery rom or Redmi 4a MIUi 9 fastboot ROM easily.
After update new nougat rom for Redmi 4a, now you are ready to root Redmi 4a with twrp recovery.