Are you a Samsung Galaxy On5 MetroPCS user and now trying to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow without dead risk then you have landed on right place. Here you will find the best way to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS running on android version 6.0.1 marshmallow. As we all know rooting is simple if you are using correct root files and method but one single wrong step may brick your device or you may face boot loop issue on Samsung Galaxy On5 MetroPCS. So read the full post carefully and then apply it on your non rooted Samsung Galaxy On5 to get full root access on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow Smartphone. Here in this method we will install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS to flash supersu file.
Samsung Galaxy On5 was officially launched in November 2015 with lollipop version. Now user can upgrade it into latest marshmallow 6.0.1 android version. Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS comes with 5.0 inch touch screen display with 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. If we talk about its performance then it’s powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor, 1.5GB RAM to boost its performance.basically it’s a budget phone for Samsung lovers.
But after using, now if you think your device is fully junked with unwanted third party apps and you want to get ride on this issue then root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow without dead risk and remove those preinstalled apps easily. Moreover you can increase internal storage, can expend android RAM, Can change IMEI number for different tweaks and also can install Xposed framework on your rooted Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS 6.0.1 mobile. Rooting your device allows you to use your rooted android phone as an android developer and you can use it with full potential.
So now come to the point and let’s see how to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS using Odin pc tool, which is based on pc method.
Device Name – Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 [MetroPCS]
Android Version – Marshmallow 6.0.1
Required Tool – TWRP recovery & SuperSu file
Stability – Stable Without any issue
Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow 6.0.1
Here in this method you have follow two different steps.
- Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS
- Flash Supersu file using TWRP recovery.
Remember use this method only and only on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS 6.0.1 mobile.
Now follow the below steps one by one and root Samsung SM-G550T1 MetroPCS running on android marshmallow 6.0.1
- This root guide is only Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS running on android marshmallow 6.0.1. So doesn’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download Odin Tool.
- Download TWRP Recovery file for Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS.
- Download SuperSu File for Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS [Samsung SM-G550T1 Root File]
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode / Odin Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+ Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now, extract the downloaded Odin File on pc.
- Next, run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with the pc, your phone will recognise it automatically and will see an “Added” message in the odin3 window. That means the phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on the “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse “TWRP Recovery File” and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now the flashing process will start and it will take a few seconds to complete the root process to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow 6.0.1. So don’t interrupt the process otherwise it may brick your device.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.[during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically]
- Once you can see the green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device from the pc.
- ALL DONE!!! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your device.
Boot Into TWRP Recovery Mode – Power off your device, press & hold Volume Up + Home Key + Power Key together at the same time
Install SuperSu File To Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS
After successful installation of TWRP recovery, now it’s the time to flash or install Supersu file using TWRP recovery.
- Download SuperSu file and move it to the storage of your device.
- Now power off your device properly.
- Boot Device into TWRP recovery [press & hold Volume Up + Home Key + Power Key together at the same time]
- Now, click on the “Install” option and browse the supersu file, which you placed into the device storage.
- After selecting the correct file and flash the file [It may take a few seconds to flash supersu file]
- Again come back and click on “Reboot “ option to boot the device into normal mode.
- All Done!!! You have successfully rooted your device.
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow device, just open the phone menu and find out the supersu app. if it’s there that means you have full root access on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow mobile.
Otherwise, you may use Root Checker App to confirm the root status of Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow device.
Device Still Not Rooted What To Do?
After applying all above steps till now if your device is not rooted then keep below changes to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow.
- Unclick Auto-Reboot option in odin3.
- Only tick on the F.Reset Time option in odin3.
- Now follow the root steps again as shown above.
- In the last reboot your device manually by either pulling out the battery or using the key combination.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow Without Pc?
If you want to unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS, which is running on android 6.0.1, then it’s very easy but there should be SuperSu app on your device.
- Navigate to the installed supersu app and open it.
- Navigate to Setting>>Full Unroot>>Select>>Continue
- Now the unroot process will start within a few seconds.
- In the end, you can uninstall the supersu app.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully unroot your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow.
What To Do If Device Bricked After Rooting?
Sometimes, it may be possible that you may brick your device in between rooting process. Reasons can be different for different users. So don’t worry we are here, just follow the below link to unbrick Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS 6.0.1 Marshmallow mobile.
Unbrick Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow.
Fix Bootloop in Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow mobile.
Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow Stuck On Samsung logo
Fix Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS black screen.
This is all about “how to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow 6.0.1?” and “how to unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1 MetroPCS Marshmallow mobile?” Remember rooting is simple but sometimes it may be possible you may brick your device ,so on that condition don’t be in panic and follow our link below to know “how to unbrick any samsung device?”
Till now, if you have any query you may contact or can ask your question regarding the post by leaving your comment and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.