Here is good news for Samsung Galaxy A3 users, now you can update Samsung Galaxy A3 on official Nougat 7.0. Now today we will show you “how to install Android Nougat 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3 2016?” just follow the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy A3 on official Nougat 7.0
The official Nougat N update is now rolling out for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016. This update is officially launched for all Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F devices. The entire previous Samsung galaxy A3 SM-A310F  & 2017 are getting official XXU3CQE6 android 7.0 nougat update. Download A310FXXU3CQE6 firmware version for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 (SM-A310F) (SM-A310F) and upgrade your device on nougat 7.0.
Just follow the below steps to install Android Nougat 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F 2016. If your device is unlocked then use Odin flash tool to update Samsung Galaxy A3  A310F on XXU3CQE6 Android 7.0 nougat official firmware. Best part of this Nougat 7.0 update is that it’s fully unbranded Galaxy A3 firmware. Which means you will not get any third party apps or pre-installed apps and any language pack on your nougat 7.0 A3 SM-A310F.
Ok now I think it’s the time for you to update Galaxy A3 on latest official XXU3CQE6 android 7.0 nougat version. Remember this tutorial is only and only for Samsung Galaxy A3. So never ever try to flash Samsung galaxy A3 official nougat 7.0 firmware on any other Samsung’s device.
Now let’s see “how to install Android Nougat 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310f 2016?”
Install Android Nougat 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310f [Install Android N On Samsung A3]
Here in this method we will use Odin flash tool to flash official XXU3CQE6 Android Nougat 7.0 firmware on Samsung Galaxy A3. If you don’t know how to use Odin flash tool then read the below post to learn more about it in full detail.
- This guide is only Samsung Galaxy A3. So doesn’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 80%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download Odin Tool.
- Download Android N for Samsung A3 [official Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware For Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F
Download Official Android 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3 – link 02 [ link removed ]
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer” option.
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode / Odin Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+ Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Steps To Install Android Nougat 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now Extract the downloaded Odin File on pc.
- Now run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with PC, your phone will recognise by PC automatically and will see “Added” message in Odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse “Samsung Galaxy A3 Nougat 7.0 Firmware” and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Nougat 7.0 firmware flashing process will take few minutes to complete. After completing the process you will see Green “PASS” message in Odin window [during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically].
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device from pc.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F on Official Nougat 7.0 android version.
If you get the fail alert by odin flash tool, then again repeat whole process for once. This time make sure wou’t skip any steps.
If you get Pass alert by Odin flash tool, but your Samsung Galaxy A3 stuck on boot animation or stuck on Bootloop then perform a factory reset or hard reset on Samsung A3 to fix this issue.
- Power off your device properly.
- Now press & hold volume + Home key + power key together at the same time.
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset”. Confirm “yes”.
- Select cache partition.
- All Done!!!
Now reboot your device into normal mode. Remember this time it may take more time to boot after factory reset. So keep patience and sit back.
Till now, if you are getting any issue then read the below link to unbrick any Samsung device.
How To Unbrick Any Samsung Android Device [universal Method] – Video
This is all about “how to install Android 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3 2016?” Now just follow our guide & install official android Nougat 7.0 on Samsung Galaxy A3 safely. If you have any quarry regarding the post, please feel free to ask us by leaving your valuable comment.
Incoming Search Terms to update Samsung Galaxy A3 on Android N
Update Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 to Android 7.0 Nougat
Samsung Galaxy A3 Nougat update
Official Nougat 7.0 update for Samsung Galaxy A3
Official Nougat 7.0 update for Samsung A3 SM-A310F
Install nougat n on Samsung Galaxy A3
official Update ofr Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.