Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Marshmallow [Root Galaxy A3 SM-A310F]
Hey guys, once again we are here with a new Samsung root guide and today we will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F marshmallow 2016/2017 with cf-root file. Best part of this root guide is that no need to flash custom twrp recovery on Samsung galaxy a3 to root galaxy SM-A310F 2017. Just download one cf-root file and full get root access on Samsung galaxy A3 SM-A310F easily.
Samsung Galaxy A3 Sm-A310F marshmallow is a mid range galaxy series Smartphone. By default it comes with lollipop version but you can update it into latest marshmallow version. Remember this root guide is only for Samsung galaxy A3 Sm-A310F marshmallow version [Samsung Galaxy Core Prime]. Now just follow the root guide to root Samsung A3 Sm-A310F with computer. If you are looking a way to root Samsung Galaxy A3 without pc then bereave us, it’s not possible to root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F without pc.
How to unbrick any Samsung devices – Universal Method
How to hack wifi in android without password?
How to use androdumper apk to hack wifi? – 99% Hack
How to hack WPA2 Wifi using WIBR+ [Brute-force Attack]
How to change IMEI number of android mobile?
How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices?
Don’t Miss – how to install Android Nougat 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
Model name – Galaxy A3 2017
Model Number – SM-A310F
Android Version – 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Marshmallow
- This root guide is only for Samsung galaxy A3 [Samsung galaxy A3 SM-A310F 2017] marshmallow version. So don’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Phone should be charged at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
Step02 Downloads Files For Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download CF-Auto-Root file to root Samsung galaxy SM-A310F
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode or Odin Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power Key + Volume Down Key + Home key together at the same time.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen, just ignore it.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Using Odin Flash Tool
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now Extract the downloaded CF Auto Root File on pc as shown in screen shot
- Now run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with pc, your phone will recognize by pc automatically and will see an “Added” message in odin3 window.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the CF-Auto-Root.tar file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now flashing process will start and it will take few second to complete the root process to root Samsung galaxy A3 SM-A310F. So don’t interrupt the process otherwise it may brick your device.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.[during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically]
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device form pc.
- ALL DONE!!! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A3 without dead risk.
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your galaxy A3 2017, just open phone menu and find out the supersu app. if it’s there that means you have full root access on Samsung galaxy a3 SM-A310f marshmallow version.
Otherwise download & install root checker app from Google Play Store and launch it. If your device is rooted then you will see green “successful message” on the screen.
Device Still Not Rooted What To Do?
After applying all above steps till now if your device is not rooted then keep below changes to root Samsung SM-A310F.
- Unclick Auto-Reboot option in odin3.
- Only tick on F.Reset Time option in odin3.
- Now follow the root steps again as shown above.
- In the last reboot your device manually by either pulling out the battery or using the key combination.
What To Do If Device Bricked After Rooting?
Some time it may possible that you may brick your device in between rooting process. Reason can be different for different users. So don’t worry we are here, just follow the below link to unbrick Samsung galaxy A3 core prime Sm-A310F.
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy A3 Sm-A310F.
- Fix Bootloop in Samsung Galaxy A3 Sm-A310F.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 Sm-A310F Stuck On Samsung logo.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A3 Sm-A310F black screen.
This is all about “how to root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F 6.0.1 marshmallow version” & “how to unroot Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F 6.0.1 marshmallow version safely”. Just follow all the steps one by one and root Samsung galaxy A3 core prime Sm-A310F easily.
Till now if you are unable to root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A310F then please feel free to ask us by leaving your comment. We will try our best to solve your problem.
You may follow us on our YouTube channel for more interesting Videos like Android Rooting , Android Tweaks & Tricks , Android IMEI modification and ethical hacking etc.
Visit On YouTube Channel – New Information ERA
Don’t forget to Subscribe our channel to support our work.
All the root files and rooting procedure is 100% working and tested. So you can follow them without any dead risk. But remember one thing, root may void phone warranty and you can’t revert back again. Do it carefully on your own risk.