Are you a Samsung Galaxy On5 user and now trying to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 2016 Marshmallow without dead risk then you have landed on right place. Here you will find the best way to root Samsung Galaxy On5 2016 running on android version 6.0.1 marshmallow As we all know rooting is simple if you are using correct root files and method but one single wrong step may brick your device or you may face boot loop issue on Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016) Smartphone. So read the full post carefully and then apply it on your non rooted Samsung Galaxy On5 to get full root access on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow Smartphone. Here in this method we will use CF-Root files to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow Smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy On5 was launched in October 2015 with 5.0 inch touch screen display with 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. If we talk about its performance then it’s powered by 1.4 GHz octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which are enough to boost its performance.
But after using, now if you think your device is fully junked with unwanted third party apps and you want to get ride on this issue then root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow without dead risk and remove those preinstalled apps easily. Moreover you can increase internal storage, can expend android RAM, Can change IMEI number for different tweaks and also can install Xposed framework on your rooted Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 6.0.1 mobile. Rooting your device allows you to use your rooted android phone as an android developer and you can use it with full potential.
So now come to the point and let’s see how to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 2016 Marshmallow 6.0.1 with cf-root file which is based on pc method.
Device Name – Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520
Android Version – Marshmallow 6.0.1
Required Tool – CF Root file [already contain with Odin tool]
Stability – Stable Without any issue
Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520  Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using Odin
Remember use this method only and only on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow mobile. In this method we will use Cf-Auto-Root file to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Smartphone. By using this method you no need to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow to flash Super-su. Supersu will install automatically on your device during the successful process.
Now follow the below steps one by one and Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 running on android marshmallow 6.0.1
- This root guide is only for Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 running on android marshmallow 6.0.1. So doesn’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download CF-Auto-Root file to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow.[ Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520  Marshmallow root file]
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode / Odin Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+ Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520  Safely
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now Extract the downloaded CF Auto Root File on pc as shown in screen shot.
- Now run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with pc, your phone will recognise by pc automatically and will see “Added” message in odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the CF-Auto-Root.tar file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now flashing process will start and it will take few second to complete the root process to root Samsung On5 SM-G5520 2016 Marshmallow 6.0.1. So don’t interrupt the process otherwise it may brick your device.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.[during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically]
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device form pc.
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow device, just open phone menu and find out the supersu app. if it’s there that means you have full root access on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow mobile.
Otherwise you may use Root Checker App to confirm the root status of Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow device.
Device Still Not Rooted What To Do?
After applying all above steps till now if your device is not rooted then keep below changes to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 2016 Marshmallow.
- Unclick Auto-Reboot option in odin3.
- Only tick on F.Reset Time option in odin3.
- Now follow the root steps again as shown above.
- In the last reboot your device manually by either pulling out the battery or using the key combination.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520  Marshmallow Without Pc?
If you want to unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520, which is running on android 6.0.1, then it’s very easy but there should be SuperSu app on your device.
- Navigate to installed supersu app and open it.
- Navigate to Setting>>Full Unroot>>Select>>Continue
- Now unroot process will start within few second.
- In the last can uninstall supersu app.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully unroot your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow.
What To Do If Device Bricked After Rooting?
Some time it may possible that you may brick your device in between rooting process. Reason can be different for different users. So don’t worry we are here, just follow the below link to unbrick Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow mobile.
Unbrick Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow.
Fix Bootloop in Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow mobile.
Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow Stuck On Samsung logo
Fix Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 black screen.
This is all about “how to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow 6.0.1?” and “how to unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow mobile?” Remember rooting is simple but sometimes it may possible you may brick your device ,so on that condition don’t get be in panic and follow our below link to know “how to unbrick any samsung device?”
Till now if you have any quarry you may contact or can ask your question regarding the post by leaving your comment and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.