Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware 188.8.131.52
Latest MI A1 firmware 184.108.40.206 is now available via OTA update. User can update their own Xiaomi Mi A1 on 220.127.116.11 over to OTA update but if you have rooted device or want to install Mi A1 latest firmware on Mi A1 android One then download Mi A1 software version 18.104.22.168 [fastboot ROM].
As we all know Xiaomi is rolling out 22.214.171.124 android version via OTA but still you are unable to update your device on 126.96.36.199 then you have an option to install latest Mi A1 firmware manually. Latest Android One Mi A1 stable fastboot firmware can be download from below download section.
About Mi A1 188.8.131.52 Stable Firmware
Technically this Mi A1 firmware 184.108.40.206 update is February first weak update. Most of the devices like Pixel has been updated on this patch but unfortunately it comes with lot of bugs. So Xiaomi stopped this buggy version for their Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphones.
After fixing all the available bugs, Xiaomi released this Mi A1 android Oreo 220.127.116.11 OTA update in month of March, 2018. Same as Mi A1 android oreo 18.104.22.168 stable fastboot ROM is available to flash manually.
If you are unable to get MI A1 OTA update, flash Mi A1 latest rom manually to enjoy latest features with latest security patch level February, 2018.
- Unbrick dead Mi A1 Android One
- Bypass Xiaomi Mi A1 Frp without any box
- Root & install TWRP recovery on Mi A1
- Activate FM Radio on Mi A1 using code
- Unlock Mi A1 Bootloader [TWO Methods]
Mi A1 22.214.171.124 OTA Update From Device
If you have received android v126.96.36.199 OTA update notification then user can update Mi A1 on latest android software through device.
Setting> System >> System Update >> click to continue update >> Install
Mi A1 Firmware 188.8.131.52 Installation Manually
So if you want to flash Mi A1 firmware v184.108.40.206 manually then download Mi A1 fastboot rom. For manual flashing, you need to use Mi flash tool.
Download Mi A1 Fastboot ROM 220.127.116.11
File Name: tissot_images_V18.104.22.168.ODHMIFA_20180226.0000.00_8.0_5773957dcd.tgz
File Size: 1.4GB
File Format: .tgz
Flash Tool: Mi Flash Tool
Download Mi A1 22.214.171.124 fastboot rom and Mi flash tool to flash latest firmware on Mi A1 android one mobile.
Instructions To Flash Fastboot ROM On Mi A1
- Unlock Bootoader Of Mi A1 [GUIDE]
- Boot Mi A1 into fastboot mode using key combinations.
- Connect the device with pc. [Mi A1 must be into fastboot mode]
- Download and extract the downloaded Mi A1 v126.96.36.199 fastboot rom on desktop.
- After extracting the above fastboot rom, you will see new folder with these below files and folder.
- In next step, open “Mi flash tool” or “Mi ROM Flashing tool” and launch it on pc as administrator.
- Click on Select or browse button and load the extracted Mi a1 fastboot rom folder from desktop.
- Again click on “refresh” button in Mi flash tool and it will detect your device automatically. Here you will see some numeric strings in flash tool window. That means device is connected with pc properly.
- Check different options on bottom of the tool and Select any one option from …
- Clean all– This option will wipe all user data & phone data completely.
- Save User Data– It will not wipe user data from your device.
- Clean all & Lock– This function will lock bootloader again and will wipe your device completely.
- In the last step, click on “FLASH” button to start firmware flashing process on MI A1.
- After completing the process, progress bar will be fully green and can see successful message “Operation completed successfully”.
- Unplug cable and setupe the device again.
NOTE – After first flashing firmware manually, it may take around 15 minutes to reboot normally. So sit back and wait to boot it normally.
This is all about how to install Mi A1 188.8.131.52 OTA firmware update manually? Hope this guide will help you to update your own Mi A1 android one device by flashing firmware.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.