How To Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 [Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro]
Are you a Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro user and now trying to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow without dead risk then you have landed on right place. Here you will find the best way to root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro running on android 6.0.1 marshmallow version. As we all know rooting is simple if you are using correct root files and method but one single wrong step may brick your device or you may face boot loop issue on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY [Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro] Smartphone. So read the full post carefully and then apply it on your non Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY to get full root access on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Smartphone. Here in this method we will install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 and then flash Supersu file to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 [Root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro SM-G550FY]
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro was launched in October 2015 with 5.0 inch touch screen display with 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. If we talk about its performance then it’s powered by 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor, 1.5GB RAM and 8GB internal storage that can be be expended up to 128GB using micro Sd card. Which are enough to boost it’s performance.
But after using, now if you think your device is fully junked with unwanted third party apps and you want to get ride on this issue then root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow without dead risk and remove those preinstalled apps easily. Moreover you can increase internal storage, can expend android RAM, Can change IMEI number for different tweaks and also can install Xposed framework on your rooted Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 mobile. Rooting your device allows you to use your rooted android phone as an android developer and you can use it with full potential.
So now come to the point and let’s see how to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow 6.0.1 with cf-root file which is based on pc method.
Device Name – Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY [Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro SM-G550FY]
Android Version – Marshmallow 6.0.1
Required Tool – Odin flash tool, SuperSu file
Stability – Stable Without any issue
Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 & Install TWRP Recovery
Remember use this method only and only on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow mobile. In this method we will install TWRP recovery first and then flash SuperSu file to root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 marshmallow mobile.
Now follow the below steps one by one and Root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro SM-G550FY running on android marshmallow 6.0.1 android version.
- This root guide is only for Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY running on android marshmallow 6.0.1. So doesn’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB drivers on your pc.
- Download Odin Tool 3.10
- Download twrp recovery file for Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow. [Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro TWRP file]
Download link [TWRP recovery]– Gdrive
Download Link [TWRP Recovery]- Mega
- Download SuperSu file [To root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro]
Download Link [Root File]– Gdrive
Download Link [Root file]- mega
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+ Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now extract the downloaded Odin tool file on pc.
- Now run the Odin3.exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with pc, your phone will recognise by pc automatically and will see “Added” message in odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the Samsung Galaxy TWRP recovery file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now flashing process will start and it will take few second to complete the twrp installation process on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 0.1. So don’t interrupt the process otherwise it may brick your device.
- After completing the process you will see a Green “PASS” message on the odin window.[during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically]
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device form pc.
Flash SuperSu File Using TWRP Recovery To Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1
Now it’s the time to flash supersu file to root Samsung On5 Pro SM-G550FY 6.0.1.
- Now copy the downloaded SuperSu file [From Step02] and move it your phone storage.
- Power off your device properly.
- Again boot your device into TWRP recovery [ Press & hold Volume up + Home key + Power key together at the same time]
- Click on “Install” button and browse the “Supersu” file, which you placed into the phone storage.
- After selecting the correct supersu file, just swipe to confirm.
- Here it will take few minutes to complete the process.
- After completing the process, click on “Reboot” option to boot in normal mode.
- All Done!!!
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow device, just open phone menu and find out the supersu app. if it’s there that means you have full root access on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 mobile.
Otherwise you may use Root Checker App to confirm the root status of Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 device.
Device Still Not Rooted What To Do?
After applying all above steps till now if your device is not rooted then keep below changes to root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro 6.0.1 [Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1].
- Unclick Auto-Reboot option in odin3.
- Only tick on F.Reset Time option in odin3.
- Now follow the root steps again as shown above.
- In the last reboot your device manually by either pulling out the battery or using the key combination.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow Without Pc?
If you want to unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY, which is running on android 6.0.1, then it’s very easy but there should be SuperSu app on your device.
- Navigate to installed supersu app and open it.
- Navigate to Setting>>Full Unroot>>Select>>Continue
- Now unroot process will start within few second.
- In the last can uninstall supersu app.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully unroot your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G5520 Marshmallow.
What To Do If Device Bricked After Rooting?
Some time it may possible that you may brick your device in between rooting process. Reason can be different for different users. So don’t worry we are here, just follow the below link to unbrick Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 mobile.
Unbrick Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1.
Fix Bootloop in Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 mobile.
Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stuck On Samsung logo
Fix Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY black screen.
This is all about “how to Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 Marshmallow [root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro]?” and “how to unroot Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY 6.0.1 mobile?” Remember rooting is simple but sometimes it may possible you may brick your device ,so on that condition don’t get be in panic and follow our below link to know “how to unbrick any samsung device?”
Till now if you have any quarry you may contact or can ask your question regarding the post by leaving your comment and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.