Last updated on January 2nd, 2021 at 04:34 pm
May be you know or not but Xiaomi is one of the best and fastest selling Smartphone selling company in the world and day by day it’s increasing their users. Recently Xiaomi launches their brand new Smartphone Xiaomi Mi5s which works on best Chinese OEM. Xiaomi Mi5s comes with snapdragon 821 chipset and latest operating system. Xiaomi Mi5s is already a powerful flagship Smartphone of the company but there are so many users are available who wants to add some more features in it. So here in this post we are going to show you how to root Xiaomi Mi5s and install TWRP recovery? If you are also an advanced user then root is must for you to use your device with full potential.
Let’s start the process.
Root Xiaomi Mi5s & Install TWRP Recovery
Step 01 – Download & Installation
- Download & Install universal ADB drivers on pc.
- Download & Install Minimal ADB & Fasboot Tool on Pc.
- Download & install Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery File for Xaiomi Mi5s.
Link TWRP RECOVERY
- Download SuperSu File For Xaiomi Mi5s.
Link Supersu File
Step02 Enable USB Debugging of Xaiomi Mi5s
Step03 Unlock Bootloader Of Xaiomi Mi5s
Bootloader should be unlock before installation of twrp recovery. Just click on the link and unlock bootloader of Xaiomi Mi5s
Visit here to know “how to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi phones?”
Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Mi5s
- Make sure you have installed Universal ADB Drivers on pc from the above link.
- Make sure you have installed Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool on pc.
- Now download the TWRP file from above link and place it into the folder where ADB installed and rename it with recovery.img
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi5s with pc[make sure USB debugging is already enabled]
- Now go the installation directory and open “ADB Folder” and click on any blank space and then press & hold “Shift key+Right-click” from mouse and select “open command window here” option.
- Now a commend window will be open in front of you.
- Enter the below command & hit enter
- Now boot your phone into fastboot mode. For this Enter the below command & hit enter
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode then it’s the time to flash TWRP recovery ,just Enter the below command & hit enter again
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
it will take few second to install twrp on your phone.
Flash SuperSu File To Root Xaiomi Mi5S
After installation of TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi5s now it’s the time to flash SuperSu file to root Xaiomi Mi5S.
- Download the SuperSu file from Step01 and move to your internal memory.
- Now power off your phone.
- Boot your phone into TWRP recovery by pressing And Holding Volume Up Key+Power Key at the same time..
- Now go to main Menu and click on backup and take backup of your current ROM to safe play.
- After completing the backup process, just go to main Menu again and click on “Install” option.
- Now browse the supersu file which is stored on your internal memory and Swipe to install.
- Once the process complete, click on “Reboot System” option.
- It may take more time to boot at first time after rooting.
All Done!!! Your Xiaomi Mi5s is rooted Now.
Step06 Check Root Status
After rooting your Redmi Note 3 now download and install Root checker app from PlayStore and check the root status.
This is all about how to root Xiaomi Mi5s and install twrp recovery safely? At first install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi5s and then flash supersu file using TWRP recovery to root Xiaomi Mi5s.if you feel any kind of problem to root Xiaomi Mi5s or have any quarry about the tutorial please feel free to ask us by leaving your comment.
Other Related Posts:
- How to unlock Bootloader of Xaiomi Android Phone?
- Download Xaiomi USB drivers For Pc?
- Download Xaiomi Flash Tool
Other Interesting Posts For Rooted Android phones
- How to hack Wifi password without root in android phone?
- How to change IMEI number?
- How to increase RAM?
- How to increase internal storage?
If you want you can follow us on our YouTube Channel [New Information Era] for more interesting videos & updates .
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.