If you had rooted your Samsung galaxy J5 and you are facing any problem like Samsung Galaxy J5 stuck on Logo, stuck in bootloop or want to unbrick Samsung galaxy J5 etc then this post is very helpful for you to unbrick Samsung galaxy J5 SM-J500F. in this guide we will show you how to unbrick ,how to unroot and how to fix bootloop in Samsung galaxy j5 by flashing stock ROM using odin flash tool.
Same as this guide will help you to return back to the stock ROM because we will unbrick Samsung Galaxy J5 by flashing stock ROM.
In the process of rooting or after root if you want to unroot it or if you want to fix bricked Samsung galaxy j5 [unbrick Samsung galaxy j5] then just follow this Samsung Unbrick guide. You can fix bootloop in Samsung j5,can unroot/unbrick Samsung galaxy j5 easily. Same as if your Samsung galaxy stuck on Samsung logo then this guide will help you to repair Samsung galaxy j5.
How To Unbrick Samsung Galaxy J5 [SM-J500F]
Step 01 Pre-Requirements:
Before starting the process make sure all requirements are fully completed by you.
- If possible then take backup of your data because all data will wipe in this process and you can restore your data if anything goes wrong in the process.
- Download Samsung galaxy USB Drivers
- Charge Your Phone Aprox 60%
- Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Stock ROM
- Download Latest ODIN [Flashing Software]
After completing the all above requirements, now you are ready to repair or unbrick Samsung Galaxy J5 SM j500F.just follow the steps carefully and fix all problems of your phone.
Step 03 Enable Usb Debugging & OEM unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on “build number” option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Other Interesting Topics
- how to change IMEI number in android?
- how to increase RAM in android?
- How to increase Internal storage in android?
- how to add video layer in Kinemaster app?
Step04 Boot Phone Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Unbrick Samsung Galaxy J5 Safely
- Make sure you have installed Samsung USB drivers on pc.
- Make sure you have downloaded latest odin flash tool on pc from the above link.
- Make sure you have download Samsung galaxy j5 stock ROM/firmware on pc.
- Ok now RUN the Odin Pc tool on your pc.
- Now connect the phone with pc via USB cable in downloading mode[ press & hold volume down key+Home key+Power key together at the same time]
- If everything is ok then you will see “added” in odin message box.
- Now again click on “AP” or “PDA” option and browse the “Samsung Galaxy J5 Stock ROM”.
- Now click on “START” button to run the flashing process.
- Process will take few minutes to complete and you will see Green “PASS” message on the top of Odin tool. That means you have successfully flashed the stock ROM on Samsung galaxy j5.
- Now phone will reboot automatically.if Not!!! Then disconnect your phone from pc and reboot it normally.
- Remember it will take more time to reboot after flashing the stock ROM/firmware.so doesn’t stop it.
“Important – after completing the process if your phone stuck on bootloop or stuck on Samsung logo then switch off your device again and boot into recovery mode. Select wipe Data/factory reset and then select wipe cache partition .now reboot it again in normal mode.
Must Read – Universal method to unbrick any Samsung Devices
This is all about how to unbrick Samsung Galaxy J5 if Samsung galaxy j5 stuck on bootloop ,stuck on Samsung logo.just follow the steps one by one repair Samsung galaxy j5 easily.now you are ready to root samsung galaxy j5 from the below links.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.