MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM Download & Install [ Fastboot ROM & Recovery ROM]
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM Download & Install Fastboot ROM & Recovery ROM
Are you looking to download latest MIUI 10 ROM for Xiaomi or Redmi devices? If yes, then you have landed on right place. From this post you can download MIUI 10 global beta ROM for any Xiaomi phones.
As we all know Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10 update for many Xiaomi and Redmi devices. So you can also install MIUI 10 beta ROM if it’s available officially. Yes go through the below MIUI 10 update list, find your own device name and download MIUI 10 fastboot ROM or MIUI 10 Recovery ROM. Before jump to download MIUI 10 beta ROM, make sure you are downloading only supported MIUI 10 beta ROM update for your device. Don’t try to flash unsupported MIUI 10 fastboot ROM or MIUI 10 recovery ROM, it may brick the permanently.
Download MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM [Fastboot ROM & Recovery ROM]
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM Download Section
In this download section, you can find two types of MIUI 10 global beta ROM for Xiaomi / Redmi devices – Recovery ROM & Fastboot ROM. First off all check device name of your own device and download relevant MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM update only.
Download Lazy Flasher Zip File [For Recovery ROM Flashing Only] – Download
If you are unable to find your device name or device is not listed in above download section, please notify us by leaving your comment. Moreover, bookmark this page for more update.
How To Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM On Xiaomi And Redmi Mobiles
Before going to start MIUI 10 global beta ROM, read all the instructions carefully. One wrong step may brick the device permanently. So read it first and then apply it on your device.
Pre-Requirements Before Flash MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM
- MIUI 10 beta ROM may wipe phone data or user data completely. So don’t forget to take backup before MIUI 10 update flashing process. GUIDE
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Unlock bootloader of your device first. You can’t flash MIUI 10 beta ROM without unlock bootloader.
- For MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery ROM : If you want to flash MIUI 10 beta Recoveery ROM, make sure you have installed TWRP recovery on your device. Otherwise, use MIUI 10 fastboot rom.
Xiaomi TWRP Recovery Flashing tool
- For MIUI 10 Global Beta Fastboot ROM : Install Mi flash tool on pc to flash MIUI 10 global beta fastboot ROM update.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROm Flashing Guide
Flash MIUI10 Global Beta ROM On Xiaomi Devices Using TWRP Recovery
- First off all, download appropriate MIUI 10 global beta recovery ROM from above download section.
- Now connect the device with pc via USB cable and transfer the downloaded MIUI 10 recovery rom into phone storage.
- Power off the device properly and boot it into TWRP recovery using key comabination.
- If it’s your first boot, it may ask you to select “Read only” option or “Swipe to allow modification” option. Here we recommend you to select “Swipe to allow modification” option.
- Once you are into main menu, click on “Wipe” option >> swipe the “Swipe to factory reset” button. It will erase all phone data of the device.
- Again go to main menu, click on “Install” option, browse the MIUI 10 global beta recovery rom zip file that you transferred into the storage.
- Select recovery rom zip file and “swipe to flash” button to start flashing process. Here it may take few minutes to flash on your device.
- Now reboot the device again by clicking on “Reboot system” option.
Done!!! you have installed MIUI 10 global beta ROM on device.
Flash MIUI 10 Global Beta Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Using Mi Flash Tool
This is an another easiest way to install MIUI 10 fastboot ROM on any Xiaomi or Redmi devices using Mi flash tool. In this method, no need to install TWRP recovery but bootloader must be unlock.
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool – DOWNLOAD
Unlock Bootloader – GUIDE
- Make sure bootloader of the device already unlocked. If not then unlock it by following below guide.
- Find your device name in above MIUI 10 beta ROM download section and download supported MIUI 10 Global beta fastboot ROM for your device.
- Extract the downloaded MIUI 10 fastboot firmware on desktop. [We will use it in next step]
- Now download “Mi flash tool” on pc, install it and launch it as administrator.
- Come to the device, power off it and boot into fastboot mode manually.
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable.
- Again go to the “Mi flash tool”, click on “Select” option, browse the extracted MIUI 10 global beta fastboot rom as shown below.
- Click on “refresh” to check the device is properly connected with pc into fastboot mode. If it’s showing numeric number that means it’s connected properly.
- Go to bottom section of the tool and select any option. We recommend you to select “cleanall” option.
Clean all – This option will wipe all user data & phone data completely.
Save User Data – It will not wipe user data from your device.
Clean all & Lock – This function will lock bootloader again and will wipe your device completely.
- Finally hit on “Flash” button to start flashing process. It may take few minutes to flash complete MIUI 10 ROM and you can see the progress bar in log window.
- After successful flashing, you will see the green “success” message on the tool and device will reboot automatically.
- Remembr device may take long time to reboot after flashing new ROM. So sit back and wait for normal reboot.
Hope you like this guide and find it helpful to download MIUI 10 global beta ROm for all Xiaomi phones.