This guide is only for those who already purchased Xiaomi Redmi 4A and now really wish to root redmi 4A and install TWRP recovery safely.After getting root access on redmi 4a ,you can customise your device in many mode like can install custom ROM,can install twrp recovery and also can use root required app on your rooted xiaomi redmi 4A.
Same as you can perform many other advanced task like can change IMEI number ,can increase battery life and can delete pre-installed apps etc.Root access is a powerful features of android phone for advanced users who really want to use their phone with full potential.
What You Will Find Here?
Here in this post we are going to share full detail post about
- How to root redmi 4A [get root access on Xiaomi redmi 4A]
- How to install TWRP recovery on redmi 4a ? [Flash custom recovery on Redmi 4A]
So if you are ready to root xiaomi redmi 4A then first you need to install TWRP recovery on redmi 4A and then you need to flash superSu file to root Xiaomi Redmi 4A. TWRP recovery got upgraded with materiel designed to TWRP 3.1.0 that means now you can install latest TWRp 3.1.0 on redmi 4A .so now just follow this Redmi 4a root guide to install twrp recovery and root redmi 4A.
Before starting the root process of redmi 4A ,special thanks to Mi Forum member darshan1205 who provide this unofficial TWRP recovery for Xiaomi redmi 4A.First off all read below post carefully and follow the step one by one to root redmi 4A and install twrp recovery on redmi 4A safely.
Advantages Of Rooting
- How to change imei number of android phones?
- How delete pre-installed apps?
- How to increase RAM in android?
- How to increase internal storage of android phone?
- How to move whatsapp to sd card?
How To Root Redmi 4A & Install TWRP Recovery
Step 01 Pre-Requirements
- Take backup of your phone data like message,contacts,photos & videos.
- Charge your phone aprox 60%
- Data cable or USB cable to connect your phone with pc.
Step02 Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi 4A
Before starting the process ,bootloader of redmi 4A should be unlock .so click the below link to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi redmi 4A and come here again to start rooting redmi 4A.
Step03 Download And Installation
Download and install Minimal ADB fastboot Tool on pc [15 second process]
Download TWRP recovery for Redmi 4A [rename it with recovery.img]
Download SuperSu file to root redmi 4A and move it into your Sd card.
Step04 Enable Usb Debugging On Redmi 4A
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 4A
- Make sure redmi usb drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugiing enabled on your device.
- Make sure Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is installed on pc.
- Now open the Minimal ADB and fastboot tool folder on pc[ installation directory of adb tool c:\\ >>ADB Folder]
- Now click on blank area in ADB folder and then Press and hold Shift Key +Right click and select “open command window here”
- Now connect the phone with pc via USB cable and enter the below command to boot it into fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now again type the below command and hit enter button
- Now again type the below command to install twrp recovery on redmi 4A and hit enter button
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After completing the above process ,now type the below command to boot it into recovery mode.
fastboot boot recovery.img
- All Done!!! Now you can see twrp recovery on your redmi 4a.
Root Redmi 4A With SuperSu File
After installation of twrp recovery now you are ready to root xiaomi redmi 4A by flashing supersu file.Follow the below instructions to get root access on redmi 4A.
- Make sure Supersu file and lazyflasher files are placed into sd card.
- Make sure your phone is into twrp recovery mode.
- Select your preferred language from the list and set it according to you and tap on “never Show this screen on boot again” and swipe allow modification.
- Now click on “Install ” button and browse the “LazyFlasher.zip” file and swipe it.
- Now again click on “Install” button and browse the “Supersu” file and swipe it.
- That’s it.All Done!!!
- Congratulations ,you root Redmi 4A successfully.
This is all about how to root redmi 4a with pc and how to install twrp recovery on redmi 4A.if you are searching a way to root redmi 4A without pc then we will update it in future if we get any proper method to root redmi 4A without pc.till now you cant install twrp recovery on redmi 4A without pc because all twrp recovery apps works only on rooted android device.
Till now you can root redmi 4A by flashing supersu file and it’s required twrp recovery.so install twrp recovery on redmi 4A and then get root access on Redmi 4a easily.
If your device stuck in bootloop or stuch on Mi logo the flash Redmi 4 MIUI fastboot ROM to unbrick the device.
Quick Search About Xiaomi redmi 4A
Xiaomi Redmi 4A root
How to root redmi 4A
How to install TWRP recovery on redmi 4a
Install twrp redmi 4A
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 4A without PC
Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi 4A
TWRP redmi 4A
twrp redmi 4a
how to root xiaomi redmi 4A
how to root xiaomi redmi 4A
root xiaomi 4a
redmi 4A unlock bootloader
root redmi 4a without pc
root redmi 4A xda
unlock bootloader redmi 4A