Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN Nougat Update Released
Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN Nougat Update Released – Here is good news for all Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN users. Official Nougat 7.0 update had been released on 12 September, 2017. Now here is a chance to update Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN on latest android Nougat 7.0 version. Best part of this news is that it’s an official Samsung update. No need to go through the custom ROM, just check your software update message on your notification panel or navigate to “Setting>>About>>Download Update Manually” to update Samsung Galaxy ON8 SM-J710FN on android Nougat 7.0.
As we all know Samsung is now pushing out the Android Nougat 7.0 update for their popular Samsung devices. We had already published the complete official list of Samsung Galaxy devices for android Nougat update in near future. In the series of nougat update Samsung released the official OTA nougat [Over-the-Air] update for SM-J710FN.
About – Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN Nougat Update Released
Device Name – Samsung Galaxy On8 / Samsung J7 Series
Version – J10FNDDU1BQH7 / J10FNODD1BHQH6 / J10FNDDU1BQH7
OS Update – Official Android 7.0 Nougat
Status – Stable nougat update without any issue
Update Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710F On Nougat 7.0 – OTA Update
As we told you , Samsung had been released nougat 7.0 update for Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN. So you can update your Samsung ON8 by OTA update. Check your notification panel for software update message. Till now don’t get any software update message on your device then follow the below method to update Samsung On 8 on android Nougat.
- Make sure you have aprox 1030 MB free space on your device for successful software update.
- Enable internet on your device.
- Go to Phone Setting.
- Scroll down the phone screen and enter into “About device” section.
- Select “Download Update Manually” option to update your On8 device.
- Now software update will start and it will check available update for your device.
- Now you will see the “Software update” information.
- If you are ok with it and now want to update your Samsung Galaxy On8 on android Nougat 7.0 then click on “Download” button and sit back.
- Here it may take long time to update your device on latest android version.
- ALL Done!!! You have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy On8 on Nougat 7.0 via OTA update method.
Flash Nougat 7.0 Firmware On Samsung Galaxy On8 – Odin Method
Till now if you don’t get any official OTA update on your Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN then don’t worry. You can flash official Stock ROM/Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy On8 by using Odin Flash tool.
Here is a quick steps to flash official ROM on Samsung galaxy On8 SM-J710FN. If you don’t know how to flash stock ROM by using ODIN flash tool then read the below guide about it.
Steps To Update Nougat 7.0 On Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN
Step01 Download & Tools
- Download latest Odin tool.
- Download & install Samsung USB drivers on PC [IF Require]
- latest Samsung Galaxy On8 Stock ROM.
Step02 Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer” option.
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step03 Boot Device Into Download Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+ Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
- Now Extract the downloaded Odin File on pc.
- Now run the Odin3 exe file and launch it on pc.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode].
- Once you connect your device with PC, your phone will recognise by PC automatically and will see “Added” message in Odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse “Samsung Galaxy ON8 SM-J710FN Nougat 7.0 Firmware” and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Nougat 7.0 firmware flashing process will take few minutes to complete. After completing the process you will see Green “PASS” message in Odin window [during the rooting process your device may reboot automatically].
- Once you can see green “pass” message in odin, you can disconnect your device from pc.
- All Done!!! Now you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy on8 SM-j710FN on Official Nougat 7.0 android version.
Watch Video – How to bypass FRP Lock Samsung On8
This is all about how to update Samsung galaxy On8 SM-J710FN on Android Nougat 7.0 by OTA update or By flashing stock ROM.