Last updated on October 4th, 2020 at 07:58 am
Realme FRP Killer – Universal Realme Frp Bypass Without PC 2020 Any Model
Today we are going to share universal FRP unlock method for Realme devices. Best thing about this updated new Realme frp bypass trick is that we can remove frp on any Realme without pc. Yes, we no need to use any professional Realme frp unlock tool.
If you try to search on internet, there are several methods and tools are available to remove Google account from Realme phones. But problem is that sometime it’s little bit hard to apply for newbie users. Similarly, some users don’t have pc and paid tool to unlock Realme Smartphone.
Because of this “Realme frp unlock without pc” is the most searching string in Google search and forums. That’s why we are introducing universal Realme FRP unlocking files to remove frp on any Realme devices without pc. Free Realme FRP removal files can do it easily.
We successfully tested these Realme frp unlock files on almost all latest and older Realme devices. So you are also free to use them to unlock your device within 5 minutes.
For easy to understand, we tried our best to describe each and every step with all necessary screenshot. Just follow the steps one by one and unlock your device intently.
Universal Realme Frp Bypass Without PC Any Model
Let’s see how to perform or apply universal Realme Google account verification bypass using Realme frp files? In this trick, we will use free android manager app and FRP bypass file [Realme FRP killer] to unlock Xiaomi Realme android Smartphone. You have download and install both files during the frp bypass process. Otherwise, you can also transfer them into pen drive and then use it with OTG cable.
Instructions To Remove Realme FRP After Reset
- Turn OF Internet Connection: Enable WIFi connection on frp locked device. WIfi connection is must to unlock frp from Realme mobile without pc. Once you able to see the below “Google account verification screen” then go for next step to remove it.
MESSAGE : this device was reset to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device.
- Accept Google Terms & Conditions: Once you are on Google page, Click “Accept & continue” >>> “NEXT” >>> “No Thanks” to open google search bar.
- Download Realme FRP Unlock Files : Search for “FRP File Bypass” >> select first link >>> download “Google-Account-Manager-8.apk || Link backup” & “BypassFRP-1.0.apk || Link backup” one by one >>. Click on “Three dots” and open “Download” section.
- Install Realme FRP Bypass APK : Now install both “Google account manager apk” and “FRP Bypass APk” by enabling unknown source. Finally open “FRP Bypass APK”.
- create new account : In next screen, click on “Three dots” >> select “Browser sign in” >>> enter any new mail id & password.
- Done!! Reboot your device and setup it again as a new device.
- FRP removed from Realme Smartphone without pc and tool. Now device will detect the new mail id for new user and you no need to verify it again.
These are simple steps to remove FRP lock or Google account verification on oppo Realme Smartphone. Follow the above tutorial properly and remove or reset Realme FRP lock without pc and tool. This is latest Realme frp bypass trick 2020 which works for all latest Realme devices. All the Realme frp files are working and tested by us and there is no any issue to use on our mobile. That’s why, it’s universal FRP unlock Realme android 8. && 9.0 versions.
Tips : As we all know each and every Realme Android phone comes with lots of bloatware apps [pre-installed apps] and consume system storage and RAM. Similarly, sometimes these system apps may be a reason of slow performance and speed. To deal with this issue, we can remove unwanted system apps from Realme devices without root.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.