NBC Peacock TV App : How To Watch Peacock TV On Samsung Smart TVs
Are you a Samsung Smart TV user and now want to get the Peacock streaming App on Samsung TV? If yes then you have landed in the right place. Here in this guide, we will talk about “how to use Peacock Tv for Samsung Smart TV”.
But before that, it’s important to know what is Peacock on Samsung TV and what are the possible ways to watch Peacock TV on Samsung SmartTv? Once you know each and everything then it will be easy for you to get and watch Peacock video content on Samsung TV with an appropriate connection.
What Is NBC Peacock TV?
Same as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu, Peacock is another new subscription-based OTT video streaming service from NBCUniversal. Just because it’s a new player in the market, it’s offering over 20,000 hours of content including blockbuster films, classic TV series, and original television shows for their audiences. To make it more valuable for their consumers, Peacock includes the news, entertainment, sports, late-night, and reality from various NBCU properties including NBC, Bravo, and E!
Users can get the Peacock Premium ($4.99/month) or Peacock Premium Plus ($9.99/month) to unlock more video content to watch media without any ads.
READ MORE : Add Disney Plus To Vizio Smart TV [All Methods]
What Devices And Platforms Are Supported By Peacock App?
Latest NBCUniversal‘s Peacock TV service is available for various platforms like Samsung smart tv (selected models), Android OS, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, SmartCast TVs, Chromecast, LG Smart TV, Vizio TV, Xbox One, PS4, and Android TVs. Moreover, A desktop web player is also available for streaming videos on windows, macOS, and Chromebook devices. Recently, this service is running only and only in the United States and very soon you may see it in the U.K. region. Officially there is no announcement for India.
Install Peacock Tv App On Samsung SmartTv ( For Selected Models)
As we already updated you, only selected models of Samsung Tv to support the Peacock Tv App installation. In case, you are unable to install this Tv app directly on Samsung Tv then make sure app is compatible with your Tv model and region.
- Take the remote in your hand and press the Smart Hub button.
- Visit the Apps tile from the home screen,.
- Click the Search icon from the top right corner of the screen.
- Type Peacock TV in the search box and search for the latest Peacock Tv application.
- Just click the download button and then install the Peacock TV app on your Samsung TV.
- Launch the installed Peacock TV app and sign in with your Peacock Tv app account.
- Now you are ready to stream and watch all the on-demand video content on your Samsung TV.
“Note : Official Peacock Tv Application installation is available for selected models of Samsung Smart TV.”
How To Get Peacock On Samsung Smart TV (Not-Supportable)
Peacock Tv supports multiple Smart TVs platforms like Apple TV, Roku, LG Smart TV, Vizio TV. But, Samsung Smart TV running on Tizen OS currently doesn’t support downloading Peacock TV app. Now the question is how to watch peacock on Samsung Tv?
- Connect your Samsung Smart TV and android or iOS devices with the same Wi-FI network.
- Visit the official website of Peacock TV and sign up for Peacock as a free user account. If you want to watch video content without ads, you can also purchase a premium membership for your account.
- Download and install the “Peacock TV Streaming App” on your Smartphone.
- Now launch the app and sign in with Peacock TV login credentials.
- Play any media content or your favorite TV show or a movie from the Peacock Tv app.
- Next, tap on the “CAST” icon on the screen. For the iPhone, use the AirPlay icon which is in the top right portion of the screen.
- Now you will see your Samsung Smart TV for casting. Just select it to start the mirroring process.
- Within a few seconds, mobile content will start streaming on Samsung TV.
- Done!!! Now you can stream NCB Peacock TV on Samsung TV using the casting feature of android and iOS devices.
How To Get Peacock Tv On Unsupportable Samsung Smart TVs
If your Samsung tv is not supportable to run peacock TV using Airplay or casting features then you have to purchase the streaming devices like Nvidia Shield, Roku, Apple TV, etc. Add one of them to your Samsung Smart TV and start to use Peacock for Samsung TV. All these media players are able to download the Peacock TV app right from their app store. So, you no need to install the native app directly on Samsung TV.
Peacock App Not Working On Samsung Tv
Choose the method first to download and install the Peacock Tv app from the Smart Hub. But, if you are getting issues using or running the Peacock tv streaming app on Samsung tv then check out the below points.
- Make sure your Samsung Tv model is fully supportable to install the Peacock Tv app. Visit the official page to check the list of Peacock TV-supported devices and locations. (Official Page)
- If your Samsung Tv is supportable and you are in the coverage area then follow the below troubleshooting points. (Detailed Steps)
- Cold boot your Samsung Smart TV: Turn off your TV for more than 5 mins >>> turn it on >>> launch the Peacock TV app.
- Update your Samsung Smart TV firmware on the latest version.
- If all the above steps are not helpful, Uninstall and install the Peacock TV again.
Q1. Can we download peacock for Samsung Smart TV?
Ans. There is no direct method to download and install the native peacock app on Samsung TV. To stream peacock video content, you need to purchase a ROKU player, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, etc. These devices are above to install official apps then we can mirror videos directly on our Samsung TV.
Q2. Does all Samsung Smart TV support the AirPlay 2?
Ans. Airplay allows users to cast or mirror any audio or video content directly on connected Samsung smart TV. Both iOS and Samsung smart tv should be on the same wifi to enable the cast feature. In May 2019, Samsung rolled out support for both Airplay 2 and Apple TV.
This is all about “how to download Peacock on Samsung tv?” Actually, there is no official announcement on when peacock will be available on Samsung Smart TV. Bookmark this page and we will update you when peacock will be on Samsung Smart Tv.