How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku TV And Devices
Learn What Are The Different Ways to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku
Recently we shared a guide on “how to cancel HBO Max subscription on mobile and pc?” You can visit that guide for more references. But if you are using the HBO Max premium monthly or yearly plan on a ROKU device then this guide is for you. ROKU users can directly discontinue the HBO Max plan from Roku devices.
HBO Max is one of the most popular streaming services powered by WarnerMedia that allows users to watch on-demand content. Additionally, here you can enjoy movies, series, TV shows, documentaries, and more from the HBO library.
Just because it’s a giant platform, they know their customers’ requirements very well. For this, HBO max includes a dedicated segment of content for kids, and it supports various parental control tools. ROKU users can install HBO max on ROKU devices to get a subscription plan within the app. In the same way, ROKU device users can also cancel the HBO Max subscription within Roku when they are not more interested to continue this service.
GUIDE : Enable Developer Mode To Sideload Apps On ROKU
Premium HBO Max Plans
Right now HBO Max officially provides monthly and yearly subscription plans for US citizens.
>>> ad-supported plan – costs $9.99/month
>>> Ad-supportable plan Yearly – $99.99/Year
>>> ad-free plan Monthly – costs $14.99/month
>>> ad-free plan Yearly – Cost$149.99/year.
- For this method, keep “Roku Remote” in your hand and Turn on your Roku device >>> press the “Home” button.
- Now find the HBO Max app from the search section.
- Navigate to the HBO Max app using “Roku’s Remote Navigation keys”.
- Press the * button from the remote >>> select the Manage Subscription option from the available list.
- Again click the Cancel Subscription in the prompt.
- Once again select the Cancel Subscription to cancel the HBO Max subscription from the RKOU account.
How to Cancel HBO Max Premium Subscription on Roku Website
This is the pc HBO Max Subscription cancelation method that you can do from Roku’s official website itself. Make sure you are going to use the same Roku account to cancel the HBO Max Premium Subscription through the website.
- Open the Google Chrome browser or any desired web browser on Windows or Mac.
- Type the Roku website URL in the address bar and visit the Roku website.
- Click the Sign In button and enter the Roku account details for sign-in.
- Select Manage Account from the menu >>> click the Manage your Subscription option.
- Now find and select the HBO Max subscription from the list >>> select Unsubscribe to cancel the HBO Max subscription.
Alternate Method That You Can Follow
As we already told you, you have to enter into ROKU account with credentials to find the cancel subscription option. Otherwise, you need to cancel the subscription directly on the website.
- Open a browser app or mobile browser on your device.
- Visit http://hbomax.com/ official link and log in to your account.
- Click the Profile icon >>> choose the Subscriptions from the menu option.
- Again, click the Manage Subscription and tap the Cancel Subscription option in the next window.
- Now go for cancellation and cancel your premium plan immediately.
GUIDE : Screen Mirroring On ROKU From Android And Windows PC
Frequently Asked Questions About HBO Max Subscription Cancelation
Q1. Is HBO max available for ROKU?
Ans. Right now HBO max is available for ROKU devices (models) including Roku TV. For more information, check out “how to watch HBO max on ROKU TV and other devices?”
Q2. How to remove HBO max from ROKU?
Ans. After the cancelation of ROKU subscription, you can also delete HBO max from the home screen.
For this, go to “HBO Max” app >>> Press the * button >>> Click on the Remove Channel option >>> delete the app.
These are the different methods to cancel your HBO Max subscription on Roku TV or Roku devices. Methods are quite easy for everyone and you can discontinue the service within few minutes. There are many other on-demand video streaming services that you can join to experience new services.