Flash Redmi Note 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM – Recovery Rom & Fastboot ROM
Redmi Note 3 & Redmi notes 4 are the most popular and selling android Smartphone of Xiaomi. Redmi Note 3 was launched in year 2016 with MIUI7. Redmi Note 3 gets it’s first MIUI 8 update [Marshmallow] in December 2016.
In November 2017, Xiaomi rolled our MIUI 9 for their old and existing devices. Redmi note 3 also one of them who started to receive MIUI9 update with marshmallow android version. In that series Redmi Note 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable ROM is now available to download for all Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 users.
From this article you can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 and also can follow the firmware flashing process.
If your own Redmi Note 3 is bricked or you want to flash latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable recovery rom or fastboot rom manually then this tutorial is very helpful for you. In this we will describe the comepete MIUI 9 firmware flashing process for Xiaomi Redmi note 3 marshmallow mobile. Don’t worry it’s easy, safe and official method for all Xiaomi Smartphones.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 starts receiving MIUI 9.5 update via OTA update feature. But if you are one of them who don’t get any MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for redmi Note 3 via ota then flash global stable ROM MIUI 188.8.131.52 manually.
As we already told you, MIUi 9.5 updatef or Redmi Note 3 has been started via OTA and user can update their old existing version on MIUI 184.108.40.206 very soon. Just because it’s an OTA update, so you may face some delay to receive notification. Otherwise, flash Redmi Note 3 Official Firmware update MIUI 220.127.116.11 manually.
If you have no idea about new OTA update MIUI 18.104.22.168 MHOMIEK then check it yourself from Software update section. Open Phone Setting >> About Phone >> System Update. If the new Redmi note 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 MHOMIEK update is available then download and install it. That’s it.
In case, you have no new update MIUI 126.96.36.199 then follow the below tutorial and flash latest MIUI 9 Stable ROM ON Redmi Note 3 [MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Redmi Note 3].
Related PostsInstall TWRP & Root Redmi Note 3 [MediaTek Variant] Install TWRP & Root Redmi Note 3
- Bypass Mi Cloud account – This device is associated with an existing Mi Account
- How To Unlock Any Xiaomi Phone [Pattern Lock/PIN Lock/ Fingerprint]
- Bypass Redmi 4 Mi Account Lock [Locked Bootloader] [EDL Mode]
- [Solve] find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now
- Flash any Xiaomi device without unlocking bootloader
- Downgrade MIUI9 to MIUI8 -Xiaomi
- Bypass Mi cloud account using MAD unlock tool
- Enable USB debugging in frp locked Samsung Nougat Phone
- Remove Samsung FRP suing Samsung combination files
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM For Redmi Note 3 & Tools
Redmi Note 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM [Recovery ROM]
Redmi Note 3 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM [Fastboot ROM]
Xiaomi Flash Tool – Download
How To Flash Redmi Note 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM
As we all know, all the Xiaomi firmware comes in two different formats. One is Recovery ROM and second is Fastboot ROM.
Recovery ROM flashing and fastbbot ROM flashing is quite different from each other. So users may use any firmware flashing method according their own comfort.[A] Flash Redmi Note 3 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable Recovery ROM [B] Flash Redmi Note 3 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable Fastboot ROM
Redmi Note 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable Recovery ROM can be flash using updater app only. Same as Redmi Note 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Fastboot ROM can be flash using Mi flash tool only.
[A] Flash Redmi Note 3 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable Recovery ROM
MIUI recovery ROM flashing is the easiest method to flash firmware on any Xiaomi devices. Best part of this method is that no need to use any flash tool. But it has some limitations like you can flash latest MIUI update only. In simple word, user can flash higher version only. You can’t downgrade the device by flashing MIUI recovery ROM.
Steps To Flash MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM On Redmi Note 3
- Download Redmi Note 3 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM zip file and rename it as “Update.zip” file.
Example – Rename miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_V188.8.131.52.MHOMIEK_438f3b5c5d_6.0.zip as Update.zip
- Copy the update.zip file and move it into the internal storage of the device.
- Go to phone Setting >> About Phone >> System Update
- Click on three dots (…) or setting icon, find it on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “choose update package” tab and browse the “update.zip” file from internal storage.
- Phone will reboot for once and flashing process will start automatically.
- Don’t interrupt the process; it may take long time to flash MIUI 9 Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Smartphone.
It’s an universal method to flash Recovery ROM Firmware on any Xiaomi mobile. But you can use it to updgrade MIUI version only.
[B] Flash Redmi Note 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable Fastboot ROM
MIUI fastboot ROM flash can be done using Xiaomi official Mi flash tool only. By flashing fastboot rom using MI flash tool, you may downgrade or upgrade MIUI version of the device easily. But bootloader must be unlock on the device. Without unlock bootloader of the device, you can’t flash firmware on any Xiaomi android phone.
This method is not for bricked or Mi cloud account locked Xiaomi Redmi note 3 Mobile. If the device already bricked or locked and you can’t unlock bootloader then boot device into EDL mode or use Redmi note 3 test point flashing method.
Steps to flash MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Fastboot Rom
- First of all unlock bootloader of your device. [Bootloader unlocking is must]
- Download “Mi Flash tool” and Redmi Note 3 MIUI 18.104.22.168 fastboot ROM zip file and extract it on pc.
File Name – kenzo_global_images_V22.214.171.124.MHOMIEK_20180308.0000.00_6.0_global_f793089c91.tgz
- Next, Run “Mi Flash tool” setup and launch it on pc.
- Power off the device properly and boot into fastboot mode manually.
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable.
- Click on “Select” button and browse the Redmi Note 3 firmware from extracted folder & again click on “Refresh” button.
- Once it will load complete ROM, will show COMPORT or serial number in “Mi flash tool” window.
- Select any one option from below section …
Clean all– This option will wipe all user data & phone data completely.
Save User Data– It will not wipe user data from your device.
Clean all & Lock – This function will lock bootloader again and will wipe your device completely.
- In the last step, click on “FLASH” button to start flashing process on Redmi Note 3.
- After completing the process, progress bar will be fully green and can see successful message “Operation completed successfully”.
- Full flashing process can take 5-10 minutes to complete.so don’t stop the process and sit back.
- Now you can disconnect your device from pc and it will reboot automatically. If not then reboot it again in normal way.
How To Flash Firmware Using Mi Flash Tool [Universal Method For All Xiaomi]
Error -Mi Flash Tool Not Detecting My device
If Bootloader locked in Bricked Redmi note 3
If your device is bricked or bootloader is locked and it’s not able to connect with mi flash tool or mi flash tool is not detecting your device then you may follow the above tutorial as it with little changes.
Because your device is bricked, so you can’t enable USB debugging or can’t unlock bootloader then mi flash tool will not detect your device.
In that condition, boot your device into edl mode [Download mode] and follow the complete tutorial as it is. Edl mode can help you to flash fastboot rom on bricked device without unlock bootloader.
This is all about how to update Redmi Note 3 on MIUI 126.96.36.199 version? All the above methods are 100% working and tested by our self. Just download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM and flash it using any above universal method.
Flashing firmware will help you to fix all types of software related issues, bugs and errors etc.