Root Vertex Impress lions 3G & Install TWRP Recovery : Vertex Impress lions 3G is a MTK MT6580 chipset based nougat android Smartphone. Now good news is that latest twrp recovery and root guide is available for Vertex Impress lions 3G. In this article we will show you an easiest way to gat root access on Vertex Impress lions 3G mobile.
If you are owner of the Vertex Impress lions 3G nougat android phone and want to install twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G 7.0 then you have two options to install twrp recovery, first flash twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G using adb command [Fastboot Method] or try Sp flash tool to install twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G mobile. Buty here in this post we are going to use Sp flash tool to flash twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G MT6580 mobile.
Vertex Impress lions 3G twrp comes with TWRP.img & scatter file , so you can install twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G using Sp flash tool or using adb commands. Here in this Vertex Impress lions 3G root tutorial we are going to use the Sp flash tool, which is the most easier method for all noob and advanced users.
In this guide, you can download and install custom twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G nougat 7.0 safely. It’s not an official TWRP for Vertex Impress lions 3G. Vertex Impress lions 3G twrp recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has Material design, touch interface support and Encryption mode.
What Is TWRP Recovery – For Newbie Users
Few years ago CWM [clockworkMod] custom recovery was the famous recovery for all root lovers. But now many things have changed and new players entered this rooting community. TeamWin Project or TWRP recovery is one of them. Nowadays TWRP recovery is the first choice for all users who want to replace stock recovery or want to root their device.
First twrp recovery was developed for Nexus devices. But now it’s available for countless others android Smartphones [including Tablets]. You can find twrp recovery for your device in form of both official and third-party builds.
TeamWin recovery comes with a touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of tasks in any way condition.
Benefits TO Install TWRP Recovery
- After flashing twrp recovery, users can flash custom ROM, Mos’s, Kernel and other flushable zip files.
- You can flash multiple files at the same time using twrp recovery.
- It allows users to flash mod zip files.
- Install Xposed framework using twrp recovery. [stock recovery can’t flash xposed ROM]
- Root any android phone using twrp recovery. [Universal Method]
- Install Magisk manager using twrp recovery.
- Install Supersu on any android using twrp recovery.
- Remove any bloatwareof the device using twrp recovery.
- Unlock any device using twrp.
- Take nandroid backupusing twrp.
- Restore phone backup use twrp [including complete ROM]
- Fix permission using twrp recovery.
- Wipe or erase complete existing data of the device.
So, these are some most important advantages and uses of custom TWRP recovery.
Guides To Install TWRP Recovery For Differnt Devices
- Samsung TWRP Recovery Installation Guide[Samsung Only]
- MediaTek TWRP Recovery Installation using Sp tool[MTK Only]
- Flash twrp recovery using adb command[Universal Method]
What Is Rooting – For Newbie User
Rooting is advanced android techniques, which allow you to modify or customize your own rooted device as a developer. If you are an advanced android phone user and want to customize your device in your own way then rooting is the perfect solution for you. Just get root access on your phone and apply the different android tricks & tweaks, install custom ROM & Kernel and install mod’s apps etc.
If we talk about the perfect definition of rooting, rooting is the process of gaining full control of the device. After gaining full control, you can use a rooted device with full potential. Without getting root privilege or root permission, you can’t change or modify the system files of the device. In short, root is must if you really want to work as an administrator on your device.
Benefits Of Root privilege
- Install different MODs on rooted devices.
- Install custom ROM to experience new android version and interface.[Ex- LineageOS, Dirty Unicorns and SlimROMs etc]
- Update android version unofficially.
- Remove Pre-installed third party appsor Bloatware.
- Overclock CPU or GPU to increase performance and speed of the device.
- Hibernate any apps to boost battery backup of the device.
- You can control battery consumption to stop unwanted battery drain.
- Users can change android IMEIor Device ID to apply different android tweaks & tricks.
- Enable hidden features of the device which are locked by manufacturer.
- Different customization and modifications like notification panel, status bar, LED light enable, face lockor disable etc.
- You can run special applications that require root permission, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps.
- Backup Your Android Phone from Bit to Byte.
- Block unwanted android apps easily.
- Free WIFI access – WI-FI Hac*ing
- Change or spoof Mac address on the device.
- Stop apps in the background to boost speed of the device.
- Get full control and access on root directory files and folders.
- Swap internal to externalto increase ROM of the device.
- Apply android trick to increase android RAM.
- Change the boot logo or bootscreen of the device for a different look.
These are some daily uses and most famous advantages of rooting device.
Important Points Before Root Vertex Impress lions 3G
- This root guide is only and only for Vertex Impress lions 3G Don’t try to use this on any other devices.
- Root may void phone warranty.
- Follow the rooting instructions carefully. One wrong step may brick your device permanently. So do it at your own risk.
- Flashing twrp recovery and root files will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take backup of data before going to the next step.
- Devices must be charged approx. 50% to prevent accidental power in between flashing process.
- Download & Install “Minimal adb & Fastboot Tool” on windows pc. [GUIDE]
- Download & install VCOMdrivers on PC. [GUIDE]
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM [GUIDE]
- Nandroid backup including ROM.[GUIDE]
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Vertex Impress lions 3G
In order to root Vertex Impress lions 3G 7.0 nougat mediatek mobile, you have to flash twrp recovery first and then flash supersu or Magisk root files to gain root privilege on the device.
Follow the below steps one by one as shown below.[A] Install TWRP Recovery On Vertex Impress lions 3G [B] Flash Magisk or SuperSu and Root Vertex Impress lions 3G
[A] Install TWRP Recovery On Vertex Impress lions 3G
Flashing twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G is the first step before rooting the device. Custom twrp recovery will replace the default stock recovery of the device. It’s must because, stock recovery can’t flash third party zip files like Supersu or magisk. So twrp recovery installation must be your first step.
Download Vertex Impress lions 3G TWRP Recovery [Scatter file & .Img File]
Download Flash Tool
- complete the all pre-requirements as shown above. [Important]
- Unlock Bootloader if required. [Most of the Mediatek android phones come with pre-unlocked bootloader]
- Download TWRP Recovery file for Vertex Impress lions 3G and extract it on desktop.[Including Vertex Impress lions 3G Scatter File]
- Extract the downloaded “Sp flash tool” & launch it as administrator on pc.
- Click on the “Scatter-loading” option and load the scatter file from “TWRP Recovery” folder.
- Configure Sp flash tool to flash twrp recovery– Click check mark only and only on “recovery” option as shown in below screenshot.
Important: Make sure all other options are unchecked or un-ticked.
- Select “Download Only” option from drop down section.
- Next, hit the “DOWNLOAD” button from top of the tool.
- Power off your device properly, connect it with pc via USB cable.
As soon as device is detected by tool, flashing process will start automatically.
- You can see the flashing process bar on flash tool.Wait to complete flashing process. It may take a few minutes to flash twrp recovery on MTK phone. After completing the process, you will see a Successful message on the tool window.
- All Done!!!
Congratulations!!! You have successfully installed twrp recovery using Sp flash tool.
Please Note – Reboot may take long time in it’s first normal boot. So sit back and wait to reboot it automatically.
How To Boot Into TWRP Recovery
Most of the device can boot into twrp recovery by following key combinations.
Power Off Device >> Press & Hold Volume up + power key together at the same time.
If the above key combinations are not helping to boot the device into twrp recovery, change and apply different key combinations.
[B] Flash Magisk or SuperSu and Root Vertex Impress lions 3G
After installation of successful twrp recovery, now it’s time to root Vertex Impress lions 3G using supersu or magisk root files.
Here you have two different options and you may use any universal method to root any android phone.
Root Vertex Impress lions 3G Using Supersu
- Download Supersu zip file and transfer it into internal storage of the device.
- Boot Vertex Impress lions 3G into twrp recovery and flash supersu by following below tutorial.
Root Vertex Impress lions 3G using Magisk
- Download Magisk installer and Magisk app and flash using twrp recovery.
This is all about how to install twrp recovery on Vertex Impress lions 3G MTK nougat android phone? And how to root Vertex Impress lions 3G nougat 7.0 phone?
Once you are able to install twrp recovery and root your own Vertex Impress lions 3G mobile, you may apply different android tweaks & tricks or different customization etc.