[Solve] find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now
Are you getting the “find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now” error on your Xiaomi Mi device? Here is a 100% working and tested salutation to fix find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now error. It’s an universal method for all Xiaomi or Redmi Smartphones.
But before that it’s must to know more about this existing problem. Basically This Xiaomi find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now error directly belongs to your Mi account only. If you try to change or replace your old Mi account with new credentials, it will not work for you and you can’t remove this problem in any way.
Same as you may face fingerprint sensor issue and proximity sensor issue on your Xiaomi device or phones. But don’t worry about it, we will help you to get rid of this situation and you will be able to fix this issue by yourself.
Most of the time this problem occurs, if Mi cloud account disturbed or damaged by users. Specific reasons are not much clear but we face this “find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now” error after bypassing Mi cloud account from our locked device.
So after bypass Mi cloud account using unofficial mi account unlock tool it will pop-up the below message again and again.
Reason may be different for different android users but now question is that how to solve find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now error from Mi phones? As we already told you, it’s an universal method for all types of Xiaomi devices. But supporting files may be different according to your own device. Read the post carefully, try to understand the complete process and then fix find device storage corrupted problem at your own home.
Other Related Topics
Flash MIUI fastboot rom without Mi flash tool
Install MIUI fastboot rom without unlock bootloader
How to use MI flash tool to flash MiUI ROM
How To Solve find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now
Go to below download section, download all necessary files for your device and follow the instructions as it is.
- MIUI Fastboot Rom [Select supported ROM only] – Link
- Minimal adb & Fastboot Tool – Link
- Mi Pc Suite [For drivers] – Link
Steps To Fix Issue On Any Xiaomi Device
Video Tutorial To fix Find Device Storage Corrupted On Xiaomi
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock.
- Install “Minimal adb & fastboot tool” on pc.
- Install Mi pc suite to install Xiaomi drivers.
- Download MIUI Fastboot ROM only and extract it on pc. [Don’t use Recovery ROM]
Make sure all above steps are properly followed by you.
- Now open extracted MIUI fastboot Rom folder and copy the complete files including “image” folder. We will use it in next step.
- Go to THE “adb” folder and paste all MIUI fastboot rom files Here.
- Open “Image” folder, press & hold “Shift” key + Right mouse click and select “open command window here” or “Open PowerShell window here” option as shown below.
- A new command window will be open in front of you.
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable. [Make sure USB debugging already enabled on the device]
- Copy or type the below command and hit enter.
- Pop-up will ask to enable usb debug mode on your device. Just allow it.
- Now boot device into “Fastboot Mode” manually.
- Again type the below command and hit enter.
- This type execute the below command as it is.
fastboot flash persist persist.img
- Finally reboot the device into normal mode by using below command.
- All done!!!
All Command With ScreenShot
Remember this process will not affect your mobile data or user data. That means you can fix this issue without data loss.
Once the device is ready, go to the “Mi account” section and check it again. This time it will not show any error like “find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now”.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully resolved the find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now error from your Xiaomi device.
Till now getting any issue to fix this error [find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now]. Please notify us. We will try to resolve for you.