Once again we are here with another root guide to root Samsung Galaxy Note8 and install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note8 easily. It’s one of the easiest methods to get root access on Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Without any doubt Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a wonderful android Smartphone for Samsung mobile lovers. But after root Samsung Galaxy Note8 you can modify or customize your rooted device in your own way just like an android developer. Rooting allows you to install custom recovery [CWM/TWRP], can install custom ROM and also can install other root required android apps to access more android functions.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was recently launched in August 2017. A wonderful build quality and innovative design is the main eye catching feature of this device. In other hand Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with 6.3 inch super AMOLED display for batter display experience. By default Samsung Galaxy Note8 comes in two different variant. One is Exynos 8895 Octa Core chipset with Mali –G71 MP20 /Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset with Adreno 540 GPU which is enough to boost Samsung Galaxy Note8 performance and speed. Add-on if you are a game lover then it can be a wonderful gaming android device for you.
So we can say Samsung Galaxy Note8 is complete android device with all smart features but if you are an advance android user then it’s not enough for you. Just root Samsung Galaxy Note8 with pc and install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note8 to break your limitations. So if you are ready to tweak Samsung Galaxy Note8 in your own comfortable manner then we recommend you to root Samsung Galaxy Note8 first.
- [Fix error] How To Unbrick Samsung Android Phone?
- How to install TWRP recovery on any device?
- How To Flash IMEI On Qualcomm Smartphone Using Qualcomm IMEI Write Tool – Step by Step
- Samsung FRP Hijacker – Remove Samsung FRP Lock Using FRP Hijacker Tool
- Bypass FRP on Samsung Using GSM Flasher FRP Reactivation Lock Remover Pro
Root Samsung Galaxy Note8 and Install Twrp Recovery
Quick Points To Root Samsung Galaxy Note8
In order to root Samsung Galaxy Note8, we can divide this process in two major steps as below.
[a] Install TWRP Recovery On Root Samsung Galaxy Note8.
[b] Flash supersu and Magisk file to Root Samsung Galaxy Note8 Via TWRP recovery.
- Charge your device aprox 70%.
- Take backup of your device like messages, contacts, photos, videos and documents etc.
- Working USB cable.
Step02 Enable USB Debugging & Oem Unlock [Must]
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times . Now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step03 Boot Samsung Glaxy Note8 into Downloading Mode.
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power key +Volume Down key + Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” or “Odin Mode” option.
Go through the link and boot Samsung galaxy Note8 into Downloading mode..
Step03 Download Tools and Files To Root Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Download & install Samsung Galaxy Note8 USB drives on PC.
- Download Odin flash tool on pc.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note8 TWRP Recovery File.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note8 Magisk File.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note8 Supersu file
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note8
Before start to root Samsung Galaxy Note8 make sure you have installed Samsung USB drivers properly on pc and enabled usb debugging and oem unlock on your phone. Otherwise you can’t synchronise your phone with PC.
If all down then install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note8 by the following below steps.
- Now extract the downloaded Odin PC tool and run the file.
- Connect the phone with pc via USB cable.
- Now you can see the “added” message into odin message box. That means you are connected properly with pc.
- Now click on “AP” or “PDA” button and browse the TWRP file from pc.
- after loading the twrp file, just click on “START” button to start the flashing process on Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Process will take few minute to complete.
- You will get a green “PASS” message on odin message box.
- All done!!! You have installed the TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note8.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note8 By Flashing Supersu & Magisk file
Now it’s the time to flash supersu file and Magisk file on your Samsung Galaxy Note8.
- Now power on your device and copy the both Magiskfile and supersu file and paste it into the internal storage of your device.
- Now again power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- Once you boot up into Recovery mode, at first disable Encryption and then click on “Install” button and browse the “magisk.zip” file from the device location and flash it.
- Select Wipe>>Advance Wipe> cache data.[its must]
- Now again go to main menu and click on “Install” option. This time browse Supersu zip file and flash it.
- Supersu file flashing process will take few seconds only.
- Now click on “reboot System” and boot device into normal mode.
- All Done!!!
Now if you want to confirm that you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Note8, just open phone menu and find out the supersu app. if it’s there that means you have full root access on Samsung Galaxy Note8 Smartphone.
So friend, this is all about “how to root Samsung Galaxy Note8 Exynos variant? This method is fully safe to root your Samsung Galaxy Note8 Smartphone and all files are fully tested before publish. So just read the post carefully and start to root Samsung Galaxy Note8 with pc. Remember you can’t root Samsung Galaxy Note8 with pc.
if you bricked your Samsung device on any step you can restore your ROMs backup otherwise read and watch video to unbrick any Samsung phone.