Are you fed up with bricked Xiaomi Redmi Note 3? Don’t worry! Here in this post we will show you the easiest method to unbrick Redmi Note 3 using Mi PC suite. In other hand you can follow our previous post to learn “How to unbrick any Xiaomi devices using mi flash tool?”
Redmi Note 3 was launched in January 2016 in two different variant – MediaTek & Snapdragon. Both variant are famous android phone for Xiaomi lovers. We had already managed full detail posts to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 on different variant. If you want you can go through the below link to root redmi note 3 Smartphone and then can install Xposed framework on your redmi note 3 to modify your device in your own way.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 3 Safely [Snapdragon Variant]
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 3 Safely [Mediatek Variant]
- How To Install Xposed Framework On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3[All Version]
- How to update Redmi Note 3 on android Oreo 8.0
Reasons may be different for different users to get brick issue on Redmi Note 3. Wrong firmware flashing, wrong rooting method or files are the main reason of it. So if you are unable to boot Redmi note 3 or redmi note 3 stuck on MI logo or can’t turned on after flashing new ROM on your device that means your Redmi Note 3 is bricked and now you have to unbrick Redmi Note 3 to use it again. Just download Mi Pc suite [latest Mi Flashing Tool] and flash appropriate Stock ROM and unbrick Redmi Note 3 without any issue.
Now just follow the below guide to unbrick Redmi Note 3 and repair dead redmi Note 3 at your own pc. Believe me no need to go any Xiaomi service centre to unbrick dead redmi Note 3 mobile.
Let’s start the process and unbrick Redmi Note 3 using Mi Pc suite.
How To Unbrick Redmi Note 3 Using Mi PC Suite
- Download & install Xiaomi drivers on pc[ if required]
- Download & install Mi PC Suite(English Version)
- Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock on your device.
- Proper working Micro USB cable.
- Enable internet connection on pc or laptop.
Unbrick Redmi Note 3 Using Mi Pc Suite
- Download and install Mi PC Suite on pc and then launch it.
- Now connect your bricked redmi note 3 with pc via usb cable.
- Now just wait, once the tool recognise the device you can go for next step. Otherwise restart your MI pc suite again without disconnecting the device from pc.
- Once Mi tool recognise your device, login to MI account with your MI ID and password.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to boot your device into fastboot mode automatically.
- After booting into fastboot mode, Mi PC suite will search the sutaible and appropriate MIUI ROM for your bricked Xiaomi Redmi note 3. Select any sutable MIUI Rom for your device. From here you can select MIUI global ROM or MIUI global beta ROM.
- After selecting the correct MIUI ROM, click on “Flash Device” button.
- Now Mi PC Suite will start to download the selected MIUI ROM and will flash it on your bricked Redmi Note 3.
- Remember one thing, it will wipe all user data and phone data of your device after flashing new MIUI ROM on your bricked device and will change all settings of your device as a brand new smartphone.
- All Done!!!
Now you can see how it’s easy to unbrick Redmi note 3 using MI PC Suite and how to install MIUI ROM to fix bricked Redmi Note 3.
Till now if you have any issue or you are unable to unbrick redmi note 3 using Mi Pc suite then you may follow the below link to unbrick any Xiaomi devices using MI flash tool. Mi flash tool method is an universal method to unbrick any Xiaomi devices and no need to enable USB debugging for that.