How to unbrick Xiaomi devices like Xiaomi Mi 4i, Xiaomi Mi Max, Mi 4 s, mi Note, mi note pro, Redmi mi 4, Redmi 3, redmi note 3, redmi note 4 etc. If you have any bricked Xiaomi device then it will be your last search. Because in this post we will show you 100% working solution to unbrick any Xiaomi devices using MI flash tool.
Reasons for brick issue may be different for different users. Among all, Wrong firmware flashing, wrong rooting method or files are the main reason of it. So if you are unable to boot xiaomi device or your Xiaomi device stuck on MI logo , Xiaomi device stuck in bootloop or can’t turned on after flashing new ROM on your device that means your Xiaomi mi device is bricked/dead and now you have to unbrick Xiaomi device by flashing stock ROM using Mi flash tool. Believe me no need to go to Xiaomi service centre to repair your dead or bricked Xiaomi device. we will fix bricked issue of Xiaomi device with your pc or laptop.
Different Types Of Issues On Bricked Xiaomi Devices
- Xiaomi Stuck on boot logo.
- Xiaomi Stuck on MI logo.
- Xiaomi stuck in bootloop.
- Xiaomi unable to boot into recovery mode.
- Xiaomi unable to boot into fastboot mode.
- Xiaomi unable to turned On.
Most of the users faced these types of issues on their Xiaomi device when they were trying to flash new ROM [MIUI], custom ROM or trying to root their phone with wrong methods. On that time you may face bootloop problem or stuck on boot logo etc. That means there are no any OS on your Xiaomi device. So now here in this Xiaomi Unbrick Guide we will show you “how to install MIUI ROM on bricked Xiaomi Smartphone?” This is an Universal method to unbrick any Xiaomi devices using Mi flash tool.
Unbrick Xiaomi Devices – Unbrick Any Xiaomi Devices Using Mi Flash Tool
Now read the below instructions one by one and then follow this guide to unbrick your own Xiaomi device using Mi flash tool and install MIUI ROM on bricked Xiaomi device.
- Charge your device aprox 80%.
- Working USB cable.
- Create Mi account [ Official MI account page]
- Download MI Flash Tool [Only for Fastboot ROM]
Step03 Download Global Stable MIUI Fatboot ROM Only.lease check if the ROM file suffix is ‘.tgz’. If it is ‘.gz’, please rename it to ‘.tgz’]
Step04 Enable USB debuggin [if possible]
- At first enable Developer option on your device. For this go to Settings>>About phones >> tap on the MIUI Version 7 times
Now enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging go to Settings >> Additional Settings>>Developer Options >> enable USB Debugging.
Steps To Unbrick Any Xiaomi Devices Using Mi Flash Tool
- Install MI flash tool on PC.
- Install Minimal adb and fastboot tool on pc [restart your pc for once after installation]
- Power off your device and Boot into fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down + Power key together at the same time. Now phone should be into fastboot mode.
- Now connect your device with pc via USB cable.
- Now launch Mi flash tool and make sure your device is already connect with PC.
- Now click on “Browse” button from the tool and browse the Fastboot ROM which you want to flash and hit on “OK”.
- Now click on “refresh” button in Mi flash tool and it will detect your device automatically.
- Now click on “FLASH” button to start FastBoot flashing process and wait to complete the process.
- After completing the process, progress bar will be fully green and you can see successful message “Operation completed successfully”.
- Full flashing process can take 5-10 minutes to complete. So don’t stop the process and sit back.
- Now you can disconnect your device from pc and it will reboot automatically. If not then reboot it again in normal way.
If you are unable to flash MIUI fastboot ROM or getting any error during the flashing process then select “Flash All” or “Flash All expect data & storage” option from the bottom of MI Flash Tool.
This is all about how to unbrick any Xiaomi devices using MI Flash Tool or how to install firmware on bricked Xiaomi devices?? Now you are ready to unbrick any Xiaomi devices by flashing fastboot ROM on bricked Xiaomi mobile.