Here in this tutorial we will discuss all about Magisk installation. Here you will learn how to install Magisk on android mobile? Follow the tutorial and see how it’s easy to install Magisk on android and how to install Magisk manger and Magisk modules on the android devices? Basically Magisk modules support us to change android behaviour without touching any APKs. Don’t worry! Go to next point and read the full detail post with instructions to install Magisk on android easily.
This is fully working installation guide for Magisk manager and Magisk modules. If you are going to root any Samsung galaxy devices or any moto devices then it will help you to change behavior of system file without touching any APKs. Just for your information we have tried this Magisk on our MOTO G5 and LeTv Le 1s. If you are interested in rooting then Xposed framework is very known word for all root lovers. Magisk is almost same to Xposed framework. I think now it’s very clear in your mind and now let’s see how to install Magisk on android by APK or using TWRP recovery.
NOTE: Magisk is an universal method to root any android. Just flash latest magisk zip file and magisk manger to get root access on any device.
How To Install Magisk On Android?
In order to install Magisk on android device you have to follow the below requirements and instructions carefully and then install Magisk safely on any rooted android smartphone.
- Charge your device aprox 70%
- Take backup of your device to safe play.
- Install TWRP recovery [if you are using TWRP method]
Install Magisk On Android Mobile Using Google App
- Make sure device already rooted otherwise this app will not work for you.
- Go to Google Play store and search “Magisk Manager” and simply install it on your device. If its not available on Google Play store then download APK from Here.
- Now launch the Magisk Manager app.
- You device will ask for root access, just “Grant” root access permission to Magisk Manager.
- Now find the “Download & Installation” tab, click on it and then again click on “install” option on the Pop-up tab. Now just wait to complete the process.
- After completing the Magisk installation, simply reboot your device for once. Reboot is must to save the all modifications of your device.
- All Done!!!! You have successfully installed Magisk manger on your rooted android Smartphone.
Install Magisk On Android Mobile Using TWRP Recovery
Step01 Download Files
- Download Magisk Installer Zip File [flashable file]
- Download Magisk manger[Removed from Play store] / Download magisk Manger apk
- Download Magisk Un-installer
- Make sure you have installed TWRP recovery on your device.[TWRP Must]
- Now copy all three files “Magisk Installer zip file” , “Magisk Manger app” and “magisk uninstaller” and paste it into the internal storage of your device without any folder.
- Now power off your device and boot it into TWRP recovery Mode.
- Once you boot into recovery mode, click on “Install” option and browse the Magisk Installer zip file, which you placed into the internal storage of your device.
- Now Swipe to confirm the flash and it may take few minutes to complete on your device.
- Now Magisk installation process will start and don’t interrupt the process.
- After completing the process select “Wipe cache/delvik” option.
- Click on “Reboot System” and then “do not install” option to reboot system.
- Till now device is not rooted.
- Once device reboot properly, go to phone storage and install “Magisk Manger apk” manually.
- again click on “install” button to install apk properly.
- Wait few seconds to flash complete package and reboot your device again to apply all changes.
- All done!!!
Download and install to check root status of your device.
How To Uninstall Magisk On android Mobile?
After installation of magisk manager or Magisk modules, now if you want to uninstall Magisk on android mobile then follow the below instructions.
- Download Magisk uninstaller file from the download section.
- Now copy the uninstaller file and move it into the internal storage of your device without any folder.
- Now boot device into twrp recovery by using key combination of your device.
- Click on “Install” option and browse the “magisk uninstaller” file and flash it.
- All done!!! You have successfully uninstalled magisk manger and magisk modules from your device.
Magisk manger is most popular replacement of Xposed framework. If you are android lover and willing to work as an advance android developer then you can use Megisk manger in the place of Xposed framework. After installation of magisk manager on your device you can install Magisk modules for your device and tweak it in different manner. Magisk manager and magisk modules supports to change android behaviour without touching any APKs.
Hope you like our magisk installation guide without pc and with pc. If you want to more about magisk manger and it’s modules then be in touch and leave your quarries about it.
Top 8 Magisk Modules For Rooted Devices
- Google Assistant Enabler
- App Systemizer
- Zerene Sound by AM3D
- Tethering Enabler
- SD Write enabler for Nougat
- Google Dialer
- Pixel Launcher transparent dock
For more deatial about these above Magsisk modules you may visit the below link and learn more about Magisk modules and their uses.
Magisk Modules and their uses.