Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge 6.0.1 marshmallow – Are you looking a way to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Sprint 6.0.1 marshmallow safely? If YES!!! Then we can assure you, you are on right place and now no need to go anywhere to learn how to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge 6.0.1 marshmallow version or how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge 6.0.1 marshmallow ? In our previous post you can read others rooting tutorial to root different version of Samsung galaxy Smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge was released in January ,2017 with latest marshmallow version and till now its in developing mode and may be possible very soon it will update into nougat 7.0. If we talk about its performance then we can say It comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM to make it faster. But pre-loaded third party apps never allow you to boost up up its speed. They consume your precious battery and phone storage too. So if you feel your Samsung galaxy j3 is junked with these unwanted apps then rooting is the best solution to get ride on these problems. So now follow our tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge J327P mobile 6.0.1 marshmallow phone.
Advantages of Rooting –
- you can change IMEI number .
- you can install new ROM or Custom Rom
- you can Upgrade your Android version .
- you can customize your phone.
- You can increase internal storage .
- You can increase RAM of your phone.
Disadvantages Of Rooting –
- You may brick your phone.
- Wrong method can make it in dead phone.
- You will loss your phone warranty.
- All phone data and user data will wipe after root.
- How To Unbrick Any Samsung Phone?
- Fix Error Firmware upgrade encountered an issue in Samsung.
- Unlimited Free Uber account & Rides?
About – How To Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
Device – Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge[Sprint] J327P
Os – Android 6.0.1 [Marshmallow]
Stability– Stable without any issue
Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Mobile
In order to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, You need to follow two major steps to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.[A] First you need to flash TWRP recovery on Samsung J3 Emerge. [B] Second You need to flash Updated Super-Su file using TWRP recovery.
- Take backup of your phone data like message, contacts, photos & videos.
- Charge your phone aprox 60%
- Data cable or USB cable to connect your phone with pc.
Step02 Download Rooting Files & Tool
- Download Samsung USB drivers & install it on your pc.
- Download Latest ODIN pc tool for pc.
- Download TWRP recovery file to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Sprint marshmallow version .
- Download Supersu file and place it on phone storage.
Step03 Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option, enable it.
- Make sure you don’t have factory reset protection enabled in your Google Account, otherwise you may never be able to boot again.
Step04 Boot Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Again press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
[A] flash TWRP recovery on Samsung J3 Emerge
TWRP recovery installation is the first step to root Samsung galaxy J3 Sprint. After installation of twrp recovery, you can flash supersu exploit root package on your Samsung device easily.
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now copy the downloaded TWRP recovery file and place it on pc.
- To start the process, launch the download ODIN tool on your pc and run the ODIN exe file.
- To create proper interface, connect your phone with pc via USB cable[Phone should be into downloading Mode]
- Now you will see the message “ID:COM:” in odin that means phone is connected properly and you are ready for next step.
- On next step, Click on “AP” or “PDA” option and browse the TWRP recovery file.
- Now click on “START” button to run the twrp flashing process.
- If everything is OK then you will see a green “PASS” message on odin window. That means TWRP recovery has been installed on your phone.
Now phone will reboot into twrp recovery automatically. If not then you can check TWRP recovery is properly installed or not by entering into recovery mode manually.
Just power off >>Press & hold Volume Up+Home+Power key together and boot into recovery mode.
[B] Flash SuperSu File To Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
After installation of twrp recovery, now you are ready to flash supersu file to root your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge sprint android mobile. So now just follow the steps one by one.
- First of all download SuperSu File and move it into your phone memory.
- Now disconnect your phone with pc and switch off it properly.
- This time, press & hold Volume up+Home+Power key together and boot your phone into recovery mode.
- From the recovery, Click on “Install” option and browse the supersu file which you placed on your phone storage.
- After selecting the SuperSu file just swipe the button to flash the root file.
- It will take few minute to flash the supersu file.
- Now go to “System” and reboot your device normally.
- All Done!!! Now you have rooted Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge 6.0.1 marshmallow safely.
If a boot loop is issued, go back to recovery and choose “Wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvik cache” and reboot it again.
Check Root Status
After rooting your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, now it’s the time to check is it properly rooted or Not? Root access is now ensured on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge. So if you followed all the above steps carefully then there should be a Supersu application in your rooted Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Smartphone. If you are able to find supersu file on your device that means your device is fully rooted and getting root access on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge without effort.
Otherwise download and install “root Checker app’ on your rooted Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge and launch it. If it’s showing green successful message on the screen that means you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge mobile in your hand.
This is all about how to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge with pc? Thus, In order to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Sprint J327P, you have to install twrp recovery first. Next, flash supersu file to gain root access on Samsung J3 emerge 6.0.1 Smartphone. Now if you are trying to root Samsung Galaxy j3 emerge without pc, don’t waste your time. You can’t root root Samsung Galaxy j3 emerge without computer Or Pc in anyhow condition.