How To Bypass RMM State On Samsung Galaxy A20s using RMM Unlock File
Do you have Samsung Galaxy A20s android Smartphone and now want to factory reset from recovery mode? If yes then this guide is for you. Many times we can fix some mobile issues by applying the factory reset through the recovery mode. But problem is that nowadays it’s not possible with many new and latest Samsung devices because of RMM state lock.
If you try to perform hard reset or factory reset on Samsung A20s mobile it will show the RMM state lock notice on the screen. That means, RMM state lock of Samsung A20s will not allows you to reset your device without unlocking this security feature.
Basically RMM state lock and FRP lock is quite similar and both come with Smartphone to protect our device. Basic difference is that FRP lock is powered by Google authority and RMM state lock is directly relevant with Samsung android phones only. In short, an RMM state lock feature is Samsung security feature which prevent the device from rooting and format. That’s way you will not see OEM unlock enabling button in phone settings option. Additionally you can’t root your devices and also cant factory reset your device.
Same as factory reset protection, Samsung RMM state also ask you to enter the correct existing Google account credentials. You can unlock your device by entering the existing Google credentials but if forget the ID and password then you have to bypass it.
Just because of modification and customization ability android is most popular OS over the windows OS. It’s an open source program; sp developers can apply different modification tools and files on android to make it more efficient device. So many advance users love to customize their device by rooting and installing custom TWRP recovery. But one big issue is RMM state lock on Samsung galaxy A20s android mobile. Without bypass the RMM state lock there is not any method to get root access on Samsung devices including Samsung A20s mobile.
What Is RMM State Lock?
RMM state / KG state lock is newly launched factory reset protection security feature for Samsung android Smartphone. It’s a binary lock incorporated for the Samsung Galaxy devices. RMM State lock also known as Remote Monitoring and Management to prevent reset the Samsung phone without credentials. If this feature is enabled on your device, you will not see OEM unlock option in developer mode or it may gray inaccessible button.
According the Samsung official, they implemented this new security features on all Samsung Galaxy devices those are running on Android 8.0 Oreo or higher version. If you are also using RMM state enabled Samsung phone then you can’t flash custom ROM after factory reset. It requires an internet data connection to provide the Google account details to unlock it officially.
What We Can’t Do If RMM State Enabled On Samsung?
- Stock ROm can’t flash.
- Factory reset or hard reset can’t possible.
- Can’t get root access on Samsung without bypass RMM state feature.
- We can’r flash or install mode apps and root required apps.
Easy Method To Bypass RMM State Samsung Galaxy A20S By RMM State Unlock File
Here we are adding the simplest method to unlock RMM state lock from Samsung galaxy A20s android Smartphone. Just read the below pre-requirements, follow the steps and unlock RMM state lock with the help of RMM state unlock file latest.
- Below added Samsung RMM state unlock file is only and only for Samsung galaxy A20s model. Don’t try to flash this file on any other Samsung android mobile.
- Custom TERP recovery must be installed on Samsung galaxy A20s to unlock RMM State security lock.
- Working USB cable and pc/laptop is required to perform the complete task.
Download Samsung Galaxy A20s RMM State Unlock File
Steps TO Unlock RMM State On Samsung A20s using TWRP recovery
First off all download and flash TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy A20s. Once you have installed custom TWRP on Samsung A20s, then come here again. Otherwise, this RMM State bypass trick will not work for you. Till now we only this trick to unlock or bypass Samsung RMM State lock.
- Download Samsung A20s RMM State Lock Bypass file from above download section and copy / move it to the internal storage of your phone. (Use the USB cable and transfer the file to your device)
- Next, unplug the USB cable from device and power off your Galaxy A20s.
- Now reboot/restart the device into TWRP Recovery mode by pressing boot key [Hardware keys ]
- Now, release both the keys and tap on “Install” option from main menu.
- Browse and select the copied “RMM bypass file [ RMM-State_Bypass_v2.zip ]” from internal storage >>> Swipe the slider to start flashing.
- Here it will take couple of minutes to flash RMM State unlock zip file. Wait for the complete flashing and then restart your device into the system.
- Device will reboot automatically, At this time the device will open without any lock. Set up the initial settings and start using it.
This is all about Samsung A20s RMM state lock unlocking process with TWRP recovery. Yes I know, many of you may find this method difficult because of TWRP recovery. But for now this is the only working process to remove RMM state lock on Samsung A20s. Bookmark this page and very soon we will update new method to unlock RMM state lock without TWRP recovery.