How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8  And Install TWRP Recovery
Root Samsung Galaxy A8  And Install TWRP Recovery
Samsung Galaxy A8  twrp & root files are available now. Samsung Galaxy A8  was launched in December, 2018 and TWRP v3.2.1 is available to replace default stock recovery. User can flash TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A8  using Odin tool easily. That means doors are open for rooting and customization. Here in this post we will share “how it’s easy to install twrp on Samsung Galaxy A8  and how to root Samsung Galaxy A8  without pc?
Samsung Galaxy A8  comes in two variant. Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F for EUROPE and Global [Single SIM Slot] & Samsung Galaxy A8  SM-A530FF/DS for Global Dual SIM. Same as It’s also known as Samsung Galaxy A8  Duos with dual-SIM card slot.
So if you have Same Model Samsung Galaxy A8 Sm-A530F or Sm-A530F/DS Exynos chipset based android smartphone then you have landed on right place. Here in this post we will share a safe method to install twrp recovery on Samsung A530F android phone. Once you have custom recovery on Galaxy A8 S530F  nougat, you can root it by flashing any root files like Supersu or Magisk.
From this root guide, you can download & install latest official twrp recovery for Galaxy A8 2018.Good thing is that it’s an official twrp recovery for Samsung A8 2018 [A530F/ A530F/DS].
Just because it’s an official twrp recovery for Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F, no need to worry about it’s stability. It’s 100% working and tested custom recovery for Galaxy A8 2018 which has material design, touch screen support and Encryption mode.
- Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool to bypass frp lock
- Enable USB debugging in frp locked Samsung Phone
- What is combination file and how to flash
What Is TWRP Recovery – For Newbie Users
Few years ago CWM [clockworkMod] custom recovery was the famous recovery for all root lovers. But now many things have changed and new player entered in this rooting community. TeamWin Project or TWRP recovery is one of them. Now a days TWRP recovery is the first choice for all users who wants to replace stock recovery or wants to root their device.
First twrp recovery was developed for Nexus devices. But now it’s available for countless others android Smartphones [including Tablets]. You can find twrp recovery for your device in form of both official and third-party builds.
TeamWin recovery comes with touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of task in any how condition.
Benefits TO Install TWRP Recovery
- After flashing twrp recovery, user can flash custom ROM, Mos’s, Kernal and other flushable zip files.
- You can flash multiple files at the same time using twrp recovery.
- It’s allowing user to flash mod zip files.
- Install Xposed framework using twrp recovery. [stock recovery can’t flash xposed ROM]
- Root any android phone using twrp recovery. [Universal Method]
- Install Magisk manager using twrp recovery.
- Install Supersu on any android using twrp recovery.
- Remove any bloatwareof the device using twrp recovery.
- Unlock any device using twrp.
- Take nandroid backupusing twrp.
- Restore phone backup use twrp [including complete ROM]
- Fix permission using twrp recovery.
- Wipe or erase complete exsisting data of the device.
So these are some most important advantages and uses of custom TWRP recovery.
Different Guides To Install TWRP Recovery
- Samsung TWRP Recovery Installation Guide[Samsung Only]
- MediaTek TWRP Recovery Installation using Sp tool[MTK Only]
- Flash twrp recovery using adb command[Universal Method]
What Is Rooting – For Newbie User
Rooting is advance android techniques, which allow you to modify or customize your own rooted device as a developer. If you an advance android phone user and want to customize your device in your own way then rooting is the perfect solution for you. Just get root access on your phone and apply the different android tricks & tweaks, install custom ROM & Kernal and install mod’s apps etc.
If we talk about perfect definition of rooting, rooting is the process of gaining full control of the device. After gaining full control, you can use rooted device with full potentials. Without getting root privilege or root permission, you can’t change or modify the system files of the device. In short, root is must if you really want to work as an administrator on your device.
Benefits Of Root privilege
- Install different MOD’s on rooted device.
- Install custom ROM to experience new android version and interface.[Ex- LineageOS, Dirty Unicorns and SlimROMs etc]
- Update android version unofficially.
- Remove Pre-installed third party appsor Bloatware.
- Over clock CPU or GPU to increase performance and speed of the device.
- Hibernate any apps to boost battery backup of the device.
- You can control batter consumption of battery to stop unwanted battery drain.
- User can change android IMEIor Device IDto apply different android tweaks & tricks.
- Enable hidden features of the device which are locked by manufacturer.
- Different customization and modifications like notification panel, status bar, LED light enable, face lockor disable etc.
- You can run special applications that require root permission, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps.
- Backup Your Android Phone from Bit to Byte.
- Block unwanted android aps easily.
- Free WIFI access – WI-FI Hac*ing
- Change or spoof Mac address on the device.
- Stop apps in background to boost spped of the device.
- Get full control and access on root directory files and folders.
- Swap internal to externalto increase ROM of the device.
- Apply android trick to increase android RAM.
- Change boot logo or bootscreen of the device for different look.
Important Points Before Root Samsung A8  A530F Nougat
- This root guide is only and only for Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A530F android phone. Don’t try to use this on any other mobile.
- Root may void phone warranty.
- Follow the rooting instructions carefully. One wrong step may brick your device permanently. So do it on your own risk.
- Flashing twrp recovery and root files will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take backup of data before going to next step.
- Device must be charge approx. 50% to prevent accidental power of in between flashing process.
Root Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F & Install TWRP Recovery [Official]
As we already told you, twrp recovery installation is must to root Galaxy A8 2018 [A530F] mobile. Otherwise you can’t flash root files [Magisk Or SuperSu] to get root access. First you need to install twrp recovery on Samsung A8 A530F. It will replace default stock recovery, which will help you to flash or install third party flashable zip files and rom files etc. Stock recovery can’t flash these types of files in any how condition.
So just install twrp recovery first and then flash root files using twrp recovery that’s it. Follow the below steps one by one to root Galaxy A8 2018 nougat mobile.[a] Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F [b] Flash Root Files & Root Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F
[a] Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F
Custom TWRP recovery installation is the first step in order to root Samsung Galaxy A8 Sm-A530F nougat mobile. Galaxy A8  official twrp recovery comes in .tar format. So you can flash twrp recovery on Samsung A8 2018 using Odin flash tool.
Download TWRP recovery for Samsung A8  & flash tool and then follow the full detail guide.
Samsung A8  TWRP Recovery and Flash tool
Samsung A8  TWRP 3.2.1-1 Official –DOWNLOAD
Flash Tool – DOWNLOAD
Instructions To Install TWRP On Samsung A8 2018 Nougat 7.1.1
- Download Samsung A8  twrp 3.2.1-1 [TWRP_3.2.1-1_sm-a530f_020218.tar] on desktop.
- Download latest Odin flash tool to install twrp recovery on A8 A530F.
- Now go through the below flashing guide to flash twrp recovery on Samsung A8 2018 SM-A530F or A530F/DS.
After twrp recovery installation, go to next step and root Samsung A8  without pc.
[b] Flash Root Files & Root Samsung A8  Without Pc
Once you have installed twrp recovery by following above guide, you are free to get root access on Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 without pc. Just download Supersu or Magisk root files and flash using twrp recovery.
Download Root Files For Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F
Instructions to root Galaxy A8 A530F 2018 Nougat 7.1.1
- Download anyone root file from above download section.
- Boot Samsung a8 2018 into twrp recovery by using key combination.
- Transfer the downloaded root file and flash it to get root access.
- Follow the below detail root guide and root Samsung A8  without pc.
Sometime it may possible that you may brick the device because of any wrong step or may stuck the device in bootloop or Stuck on Samsung Logo. On that condition, flash Samsung firmware using odin tool to unbrick the device again.
This is all about how to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F and how to root Samsung Galaxy A8  A530F nougat?
Hope this guide will help you to get root access on your own Samsung A8 A530F mobile. After then you are free to customize your device in your own way.