Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Pc [Magisk & SuperSu]
Redmi Note 5 pro is the most awaiting Xiaomi Smartphone. Recently Xiaomi launched its Redmi Note 5 pro 4/6 GB variant with android Nougat version. If you are looking to buy a new budget camera phone with superb battery backup and performance then Redmi Note 5 pro can be a good choice for you. But today in this root guide we are going to discuss about Redmi Note 5 pro rooting method. If you have installed custom twrp recovery on the device, you can root Redmi Note 5 pro without pc.
Here we are focusing about without pc rooting because most of the newbie users want to get root access on Redmi Note 5 pro without pc.
So if you are one of them who really wish to root Redmi Note 5 pro without help of pc or laptop then flash supersu or Magisk file using custom recovery. But practically, you need to install twrp recovery on the device because stock recovery can’t flash root files [Supersu/Magisk] or any other third party zip files.
Previously we already managed a full detail post on Redmi Note 5 pro twrp recovery installation. Checkout below guide.
Custom twrp recovery installation is must in order to get root access or root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro.
****New Update**** install MIUI10 on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Rooting your device may cause loss of warranty or one single wrong step may brick the device permanently.
You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to the device. We will not be held liable under any circumstances.
- Bypass Mi Account Using MAD Unlock Tool
- Flash Xiaomi phones without mi flash tool
- Install Firmware on Redmi Note 5 Pro [MIUI 188.8.131.52 & 184.108.40.206]
Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Pc
Now come the main point and learn how to root Redmi Note 5 pro MIUI9 without computer or laptop? If you are new about rooting then it’s must to know that Supersu and magisk files are universal root files for all android phones. Both Magisk and Supersu are the zip files and can be flash using custom recovery only. So now you have two different options to root your device. Both methods are listed below, just use any method and get root access on your own Xiaomi Note 5 pro safely.
****New Update : Redmi Note 5 Pro Mi Account Remove Without Password ****[A] Flash SuperSu & Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Pc [B] Flash Magisk & Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Computer
[A] Flash SuperSu & Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Pc
Supersu exploit is most popular root file for all android phones. It’s an universal root files, so user can install supersu to get Supersu rights on the device.
Download Supersu Exploit – Redmi Note 5 Pro Root File
Download Lazyflasher – DOWNLOAD
Read More – Android OREO 8.1 For Redmi Note 5 Pro
- First off all install twrp recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro. [TWRP recovery is must to flash supersu]
- Download Supersu file & lazyflasher file from above download section and transfer it into phone storage.
- Now boot device into TWRP recovery.
- At first boot it will ask to select “Read only” option or “Swipe to allow modification” option. Select “Swipe to allow modification” option to enter into twrp recovery.
- Next, click on install option and browse the supersu zip file from storage and swipe to install.
- Again come back to main menu, click on “Install” and browse the lazyflasher zip file and flash it. [Lazyflasher flashing is must, otherwise device will suck in boot loop or Mi logo]
- Once everything done, tap on Reboot >> System. [Device will reboot]
- Here it may take long time to reboot after flashing supersu root file. So sit back and wait to reboot normally.
- All Done!!! Redmi Note 5 pro should be rooted.
[B] Flash Magisk & Root Redmi Note 5 Pro Without Computer
Masisk manager [Root file] is an another universal root file for all devices. It’s also known as system less rooting file.
Well magisk magaer is a Super user application which help you to manage which apps can grant root access and which don’t use root access. This can be all changed in the super user tab in the application. It eventually takes the same functionality of supersu but gives you some extra options.
Another great feature of Magisk that Magisk manger is the use of modules which can increase functionality of your device. The downloadable modules can be found in the downloads section, some of the modules may work or may won’t work and they may cause your device to either bootloop or have a soft brick. So I would highly recommend that you make backup of your current rom.
- Download Latest Magisk Manager and Magisk Installer – DOWNLOAD
- Download LazyFlasher zip file – DOWNLOAD
- Boot device into twrp recovery and flash Magisk zip file and Lazyflasher zip file one by one.
That’s all about how to root Xiaomi Redmi note 5 pro without pc? All the root files and recovery are same for Redmi note 5 pro MIUI9 nougat & Oreo android version.
Hope this guide will help you to get root privilege on your own Redmi Note 5 pro MIUI9. Till now getting any issue or have any quarry, please notify us by leaving your comment.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.