Last updated on March 5th, 2020 at 07:00 am
Samsung A510F Combination File To Reset FRP Lock
Samsung A510F adb file is here. If your own Samsung A510F is asking to verify Google account verification to unlock the device then download Samsung A510F combination file to reste FRP lock. Basically Samsung combination files are factory firmware and developer used these files for different purpose. But if you have correct adb enable file or combination adb file then you can use it to unlock factory reset protection of the device easily.
Please Note: Samsung combination file may be different for different devices. So don’t try to flash un-supported adb file or combination file, it may brick the device permanently.
This post is only and only for Samsung Galaxy SM-A510F marshmallow and nougat mobile. Download Samsung A510F combination file, official firmware and follow the steps one by one to reset Samsung A510F frp lock.
If you are newbie user and Samsung combination file or Samsung adb file are new word for you then follow the below guide and learn “What is Samsung combination file and how to flash to reset Samsung FRP lock?
Before going to download and flash Samsung SM-A510F combination file, we recommend you to watch the below video to enable USB debugging in frp locked Samsung mobile. If it’s help for you then no need to flash adb files and combination file to enable adb mode.
In any case the above trick is not working for to rest frp opn Samsung SM-a510F then download Samsung adb combination file [SM-A510F], official firmware to bypass Samsung A510F factory rest protection.
About : Download Samsung Galaxy A510F Combination File
Brand : Samsung
Model : SM-A510F
OS : Android Nougat & Marshmallow
File Type : ADB File or Combination file
How To Bypass Samsung A510F FRP Lock
In order to bypass Samsung Galaxy a510F nougat FRP using combination file, you have to flash combination file to enable usb debugging & oem first and then flash official firmware again. It will remove Google account verification on Samsung SM-A510f easily.
Step01 Enable USB Debugging & OEM In FRP Locked Samsung A510F
- Download and extract the combination file on desktop.
- Boot FRP locked Samsung mobile into downloading mode using key combination.
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable. [Make sure device is already into odin mode or download mode]
- Run odin tool & flash Samsung A510f combination file [.tar.md5 format file] and wait to finish the flashing process.
- Device will boot into factory binary mode automatically.
- Click on “Menu”, enable “Developer option” and check usb debugging and oem should be on. If not, then enable it manually.
- Done!!! Power off the device again and follow the STP02 to bypass Google account verification using odin.
Step02 Flash Firmware & Bypass FRP
- Again boot device into downloading mode as shown above in step01.
- Connect the phone with pc via USB cable.
- Flash Samsung A510f official Firmware using Odin tool.
- End of the flashing process, remove device from pc and setup it again without factory reset protection.
- Done!! You have successfully remove factory reset protection from Samsung A510f nougat or marshmallow phone.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A510F combination file and flash using ODIn tool.
- USB debugging and oem should be on after flashing combination file.
- Again flash official firmware using odin tool and rest A510F frp lock.
Download Samsung A510F Combination File, Official Firmware & Tool
OTHER SAMSUNG COMBINATION FILES FOR DIFFERENT MODELS
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G610F Combination File
Samsung Galaxy A5 A520F Combination File
Samsung Galaxy j7 Pro Combination File
Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus Combination File
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Combination File
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.