Jio F30C IMEI Repair Tool | Jio F30C IMEI 0 Solution
Are you here to get Jio F30c IMEi tool to repair Jio F30c IMEi number? If yes then you are on right place. Here in this post we will show you an easiest method to write IMEI on jio F30c to fix null IMEI or Invalid IMEI number issue.
If you are facing no network on Jio F30c then it may be because of hardware issue or software issue. Just type *#06# from dialer and check IMEI status of the device. In case, it’s showing IMEI 00000 or invalid imei or null IMEI then you can fix it without any extra effort. Just note down your original IMEI number and flash it using QLM IMEI tool. That’s it.
Most probably, you may know that Jio F30c is a Qualcomm keypad mobile, so we can use any Qualcomm IMEI repair tool like, Miracle tool, Write IMEi tool or QLM imei tool ect.
But here we recommend you to use free QLM IMEI tool which is specially designed for all Qualcomm devices [Keypad & android]. Best thing about QLM imei tool is that it’s a portable IMEI software, so no need to install it on pc.
Just because of these reasons, we are highly recommending you to use Qualcomm QLM IMEI tool as Jio F30C IMEI tool.
No need to go anywhere to repair no network problem on jio f30c keypad mobile. You can do it just in few minutes.
READ MORE: How To flash Jio f30C Flash File
Download Jio F30C IMEi Tool and Drivers
|Jio F30C IMEi Repair Tool [ QLM IMEI Tool ]|
|Jio F30C USB Drivers [ Qualcomm Drivers ]|
How To Write IMEI On Jio F30C Using QLM IMEI Tool
QLM imei repair process is same for all Jio Qualcomm mobiles including other Qualcomm smartphones too. We already tested it on jio F220B, Jio f90M, Jio F120b, jio f2403B and Redmi Mi 4i mobile.
- Download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers” on pc. Skip the step, if already installed.
- Now power of jio device, remove battery and note down original IMEI number of the device.
- Again boot device into normal mode and attach the device with pc via USB cable. No need to press any key.
- If the device if properly connected with pc, it will create Qualcomm HS-USBDiagnostic 9091 port under “Device manager” section as shown below.
- Now come the “QLM Tool” and open it as administrator.
- Tool will detect the available Qualcomm HS-USBDiagnostic 9091 port automatically.
- In next step, type same IMEI number in both IMEI1 & IMEI2 section.
- Finally hit on “Write IMEI” button from the tool. After successful IMEI write, it will show green “PASS” message.
- Done!!! Unplug USB cable and reboot the device for once.
[ Please Note: Don’t forget to reboot the device. Reboot is must to apply all changes on the device]
In this way, you can repair Jio F30C IMEI Number or no network Jio F30C issue easily. Just download QLM jio IMEI tool and write original IMEI by following above steps.
Alternate Method To Write Jio F30C IMEI
Above method is 100% working and tested but in case, you want to use any other method then try the WriteDualIMEI(W+G_eMMC) Tool. WriteIMEI tool is another wonderful Qualcomm IMEI tool for all keypad & smartphones.
Working process and userinterface is almost same for both QLM IMEI Tool and WriteDualIMEI(W+G_eMMC) Tool.
Read the below post to learn more about Jio IMEI tool.
Till now getting any issue in any step or unable to repair Jio f30c IMEi number, please leave your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.