latest GCam AKP For ZTE Blade X1 | Download Google Camera For ZTE Blade X1 5G Z6750M
Google camera port for ZTE Blade X1 5G Z6750M without root has been released for users. If you are not satisfied with the stock camera and want to add a Gcam on the ZTE Blade X1 5G model then install it without the headache of the rooting process.
As we all know, Google Camera or Gcam is a well known app that offers best quality pictures including details. Google always puts efforts into camera software to make it more stable and useful for photography. But the problem is that there are very few devices that support the official Google camera. Because of this, we recommend you to install and use Google camera on your android Smartphone.
If the Google camera is not supportable for your android phone then you need to use unofficial Google camera apk. There are many developers who are continuously tweaking the Google camera software for unsupportable devices. On the internet, you can find them as Gcam mod apk.
In today’s guide, we are going to share a free ZTE Blade X1 5G Gcam mode apk to get Google camera without root.
In the past, it was not easy to add Google camera apk on a phone without root. But nowadays many things have changed. Due to this, now it’s not much hard to install Gcam on ZTE Blade X1 5G without rooting.
Just go to the download section and get the Gcam apk download links for ZTE Blade X1 5G Z6750M model.
Google camera port is now available for ZTE Blade Z6750M model with installation guide. Big thanks to hard working developers who are trying hard to make ported Gcam APK files for many devices including Z6750M devices.
Features Of Google Camera
After getting the latest Gcam on ZTE Blade Z6750M, you will be able to use below primary features.
- Portrait Mode
- Astrophotography mode
Get Gam APk For ZTE Blade Z6750M
Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended] : DOWNLOAD
Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK : DOWNLOAD
Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
Guide To Install Google Camera On ZTE Blade X1 5G Smartphone
If you are the owner of the ZTE Blade X1 5G android phone and now ready to install Gcam Mod APP on ZTE Blade X1 5G device then this guide is for you. Installation of Gcam software on ZTE Blade X1 5G model is very straightforward. Here you no need to install TWRP recovery to flash any flashable zip file. Additionally, developers tweak the software that does not require the root privileges. Because of this the whole process is very simple and easy to apply for any newbie or advanced android users.
Best thing is that device should be enabled with a camera2API to add any mod Gcam apk which is already enabled on ZTE Blade X1 mobile phone.
IMPORTANT : Before going to install new Google camera software apk , delete the older version if you have any installed on the same device.
- Go to the download section and download the latest ZTE Blade X1 GCam APK file.
- Next, enable the Unknown Sources option on your device. It’s important to install any third party apk. For this, open the device “Settings” >>> “Security & Privacy >>> enable it. [If already enabled, just skip this step]
- Now find the downloaded file on your phone, tap to open and then tap on the Install button.
- Here it will take a couple of seconds for full installation. Once the installation is done, open and start using it without any additional settings.
- Done!! Now you are ready for photography with modified Google camera software on ZTE blade X1 5G mobile.
Fix GCAM Error On ZTE Blade X1 5G
If you are getting any type of error during the installation, follow the below instructions.
- Fix by adding XML config File : Simply download GCAM XML config file on your phone and move this file into the Configs7 folder.
- If “config7” folder is not inside the “GCAM” folder, create a new one manually and then move the required file.
- Next, open the Google camera >>> double tap on the “Shutter” button and it will open a dropdown menu in front of you.
- Now copy the XML config file and move it to the config7 folder.
Can’t Install GCam APk On ZTE Blade X1 5G
Above Gcam apk is only and only for ZTE Blade X1 5G android Smartphone. Always try to install GCam7 for the android 10 version. Otherwise, download Gcam 6 or Gcam 5 for android 8 and android 9 versions.
- Remove the older version : Two Gcam software can run on the same device. So, if you have installed any other older version then remove it first.
- Add the compatible Version : Google might remove the Gcam support for the older devices or models. In that case, try to install and run the older version instead of the latest version of Gcam APP.
How To Enable API Mode For ZTE Blade X1 5G Mobile
Latest model of ZTE Blade X1 5G mobile comes with pre-enabled API mode which is required to use Google Camera software on mobile phones. But if it’s not enabled, we can enable it manually from the settings section.
- Open your GCam app and then Swipe down to the Viewfinder.
- Next, Tap on the “Settings” icon >>> click the “About” and find the “Advanced Settings”.
- Now search for “Cuttle” and then Switch on the option expects “Camera_Cuttle_Avergage_Frames” and “camera_cuttle_Sky_Segmention_gpu”.
- Done!!! Come back and enable the NightSight mode there you have the option to use Astrophotography mode.