Fix Flash Jio F271i Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error
Recently we published a post to flash Jio F271i mobile using Research Download tool and upgrade download tool. But many people are facing Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error during the firmware installation.
Don’t worry about it. Jio LYF F271i Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error is not a big issue. Reason of this flashing error is the unsupportable flashing tool version. Users can solve Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error in Jio F271i mobile by changing the SPD tool version. Similarly, users can flash Lyf jio F271i using Factory download tool which is capable to flash Jio F271i spd mobile without Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error.
Error Screenshot Of Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed.
Let see how to flash Jio F271i without flashing error Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed?
Download Jio F271i Stock ROM, Drivers & Tool
SPD Drivers 😀OWNLOAD
Please Note : Use factory Download tool R4.0.0001 Version To Flash Lyf Jio F271i Without Flashing Error.
Fix Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error In Jio F271i
As we already told you, it’s a backup file issue and software compatibility issue. So we can resolve Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed issues by changing software version or by changing flash tool.
Check below steps to flash Jio F271i flash file without Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error.
Method 01 Use Factory Download Tool To Avoid Jio F271i Flashing Error
This is one of the best method to avoid a Jio F271 firmware flashing error. You just need to flash Jio F271i using SPD factory Download tool R4.0.0001. This version will flash the jio SPD mobile without any modification. We successfully tested this tool on Jio 271i .pac flash file 2020 & 2021.
- Install or update SPD drivers on windows pc/laptop.
- Extract the downloaded :LYF Jio F271i official flash file 2020” using any unzip software.
- Run “Factory Download tool setup” as administrator.
- Once the tool opened on the PC, click on “Gear Icon” and load “Jio F271i pac file” from the extracted firmware folder.
- Click on “Play Button” to begin the flashing process.
- Come to the device, remove & re-insert battery for once and connect it with pc by pressing the Jio F271i boot key.
- If the device is properly connected with a pc, the tool will detect the device and flashing will start without any modification.
- Wait for flashing because here it may take a long time to flash a complete stock ROM.
Method 02 Fix Failed Nv Data In Device Is Crashed In Research Download Tool
Method is same for both upgrade download tool or Research download tool. You can try the latest compatible version of the SPD tool to solve Failed : Nv Data In Device Is Crashed Error. Otherwise, apply the simple modification in the research download tool to fix the issue.
- Install “SPD USB Drivers” on computer.
- Unzip “Jio F271i latest flash file” on pc desktop.
- Launch “research Download tool setup” as administrator.
- Click on “Gear icon” and browse the “Jio F271i .pac file from firmware folder”.
- Now click on the “Configuration setting” button from the top of the tool.
- A new window will appear in front of you. Just untick “NV_WLTE” option >> click on “OK” button” as shown in screenshot.
- connect the device with pc by pressing proper boot key.
- At this time your device will flash without Failed : NV data in device is crashed error.
Jio F271i IMEI0 After Flashing – How To Repair IMEI
In case devices are showing null IMEI or Invalid IMEI or IMEI 0 on Jio F271i after flashing then you need to write IMEI again. Use the free Jio SPD IMEI tool and repair IMEI of Lyf Jio F271i mobile. It’s very easy, so you don’t need to go anywhere to repair or restore Jio F271i IMEI number.
In this way you can install firmware on Jio F271i without NV data in device is crashed error. Just apply the modification in the research download tool or use the factory download tool version R4.0.0001.rar to fix the error.