Last updated on September 3rd, 2020 at 03:41 am
As we all know recently Xiaomi announced anti roll back feature [ARB] to restrict the users to roll back or downgrade MIUI version of the device. Basically, it’s a Google feature for android OREO device and Google allows users to enable or disable ARB feature manually. But problem is that Xiaomi disabled this option for Redmi Note 5 pro users. That means, they want to stick you on their latest MIUI 10 beta update.
Just because it’s a beta version of MIUI10, it’s buggy and there are lots of problems. So many users want to roll back or downgrade MIUI version of the Xiaomi device.
But remember, if Anti roll back feature is enabled on the device then it may cause of hard brick. To resolve this problem we are listing all updated ROMs for Redmi note 5 pro which you can flash on your Anti roll back feature enabled devices without any issue.
Special thanks to XDA developer, who provide these Redmi note 5 pro firmware to downgrade MIUI version to remove anti roll back feature.
All the below listed firmwares are modified MIUI stock ROMs but without “firmware update”. It wil help you to avoid bricking while switching between MIUI ROMs.
Important Points Before Flashing ROMs
- All the available firmwares are modified full stock ROM without “firmware update”.
- After flashing any below MIUI firmware you can flash full MIUI ROMs to downgrade. You have to stick on that particular ROM. But can upgrade in future.
- TWRP recovery is must the flash all these firmware.
- All the firmware can be flash on both Anti3 and Anti4 ARB version. No matter which anti 3 or anti 4 you have.
- Every firmware are tested and working fine but do it on your on risk.
- Specially for anti 4 or ARB 4 users – if you have ARB 4 enabled device, you can’t simply flash full older ROM to downgrade MIUI version. Flash only and only anti4 enabled firmware only. That’s fine.
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro ROMs Collections For Roll Back [Downgrade]
Available Firmware Builds
CN [China Build] 18.104.22.168
Global Build & Versions
Download[ Link removed, comment us if required ]
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.