Root ZTE Blade A2 Plus & Install TWRP For ZTE Blade A2 Plus
Good news for ZTE Blade A2 Plus android Smartphone users. If you are an advanced android user and want to root ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile then twrp recovery for ZTE Blade A2 Plus is available. That means, user can root ZTE Blade A2 Plus with the help of TWRP recovery.
In this root tutorial we are going to discuss about ZTE Blade A2 Plus twrp recovery flashing and proper method to root ZTE Blade A2 Plus android device. Just read the post carefully, follow the steps as shown below and learn how it’s easy to get root access on ZTE Blade A2 Plus marshmallow version.
Before going to jump on root procedure, it’s must to know that twrp recovery installation is must in order to root ZTE Blade A2 Plus with pc. Stable latest twrp 3.1.0 for ZTE Blade A2 Plus is available in below download section.
Remember; if you are searching a way to root ZTE Blade A2 Plus without pc or laptop then please don’t waste your precious time. Till now there is no any method is available to root ZTE Blade A2 Plus without pc. You have to install twrp on ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile and then flash supersu or magisk root file to root ZTE Blade A2 Plus marshmallow. As we already told you, it’s a stable twrp recovery for ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile, so no need to worry about it’s stability. We will show all the steps with nacesssary screenshots.
Download TWRP For ZTE Blade A2 Plus, Flash Tool & Root Files
ZTE Blade A2 Plus TWRP Recovery/
File Name: blade+a2+plus.zip
Size : 12.1 MB
Download TWRP Flash Tool For ZTE Blade A2 Plus
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Root Files : SUperSu Or Magisk [Use any one file only]
Install TWRP On ZTE Blade A2 Plus & Root ZTE Blade A2 Plus
Probably you may know that ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile is MediaTek [MTK] chipset based android phone. So we can use SP flash tool as a ZTE Blade A2 Plus twrp recovery flash tool. Just download TWRP recovery image file for ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile and flash it using Sp flash tool.
To make it easier we are splitting the complete procedure into two different sections.[A] Flash TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade A2 Plus [B] Flash Root File To Root ZTE Blade A2 Plus Using TWRP
[A] Flash TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade A2 Plus
TWRP recovery flashing is must to flash any root file to get root access. Custom recovery [twrp] will replace default stock recovery with latest twrp and then you will able to flash any third party zip files or root files.
Instructions To Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade A2 Plus Using Sp Flash Tool
- First off all download and install ZTE Blade A2 Plus USB drivers or VCOM drivers.
- Extract the downloaded TWRP recovery zip file [blade+a2+plus.zip ] on pc. [It should be contain with Scatter.txt file and recovery.img file]
- Now download and extract the Sp flash tool, enter into folder and run “flash_tool.exe” file as administrator. It will launch Sp flash tool on your pc / laptop.
- Now click on “Scatter-loading” button and load “MT6750_android_Scatter.txt” file from extracted twrp recovery folder.
- Configure Sp flash tool to flash twrp recovery– Click check mark only and only on “recovery” option as shown in below screenshot.
Important: Make sure all other options are unchecked or un-ticked.
- Again select “Download Only” option from drop down menu.
- Next, hit on “Download” button from top of the tool.
- Come to the device and enable USB debugging & OEM unlock [GUIDE]
- Power of the device and connect it with pc via USB cable properly. Tool will detect the device automatically.
- As soon as device is detected by tool, flashing process will start automatically.
- You can see flashing process bar on flash tool.
- Wait to complete flashing process. It may take few minutes to flash twrp recovery on MTK phone.
- After completing the process, you will see a Successful message on tool window.
- DONE!!! you have successfully installed twrp recovery on ZTE Blade A2 Plus 6.0 Marshmallow mobile.
NOTE: You can skip next step if you don’t want to root your device. Otherwise go to next step to get root access on ZTE Blade A2 Plus Smartphone.
[B] Flash Root File To Root ZTE Blade A2 Plus Using TWRP
This is our last step and in this section we will flash ZTE Blade A2 Plus root files using newly installed twrp recovery. Now you have two different options and you can choose any method to root your ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile.
For example, user can use Supersu exploit or can use magsisk root file for this purpose. Both are working and universal method to root any android Smartphone using twrp recovery. Use only one method for ZTE Blade A2 Plus root.
This is all about how to install ZTE Blade A2 Plus twrp?” and “how to root ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile?” Once you have full root access on ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile, you are free to install custom ROM, modification and customization.
Till now getting any issue in any step, please leave your comment below.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.