Last updated on April 20th, 2018 at 09:09 am
Are you searching a way to unlock bootloader Lenovo K8 Note then you have landed on right place. Here you will see how its easy to unlock bootloader on Lenovo K8 Note without dead risk. Unlock Lenovo K8 Note bootloader if you are going to install twrp recovery or want to root your Lenovo K8 Note. Here is full detail guide to unlock bootloader of Lenovo K8 Note Smartphone.
Lenovo K8 Note was launched in August 2017. It has big 5.5 inch display screen with 1920×1080 pixel resolution. Lenovo K8 Note is powered by 1.4GHz Mediatek Hello X23 processor and supportable 3GB RAM to boost it’s performance & speed. If you have Lenovo K8 Note then you can install custom recovery TWRP recovery for Lenovo K8 Note and also can root Lenovo K8 Note easily but before that you have to unlock bootloader Lenovo K8 Note. After unlock bootloader on Lenovo K8 note you can modify system files of your device in your own way.
About – How To Unlock Bootloader Lenovo K8 Note
Device Name – Lenovo
Model Number – Lenovo K8 Note
Status – Working without any issue
Unlock Bootloader Lenovo K8 Note – Guide
Now follow the below steps one by one and unlock bootloader on Lenovo K8 Note safely.
- Charge your device aprox 60%
- Take backup of your device.[All data will wipe after unlocking bootloader of your device]
- Working USB cable.
Step02 Download & Installation
Step03 Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Lenovo K8 Note
- Make sure Lenovo USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging enabled on your device.
- Make sure Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is installed on pc.
- Now open the Minimal ADB and fastboot tool folder on pc [installation directory of adb tool c:\\ >>ADB Folder]
- Now click on blank area in ADB folder and then Press and hold Shift Key +Right click and select “open command window here”
- Now connect the phone with pc via USB cable and enter the below command
[Command will show all attached devices with serial number]
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK
- Again enter the below command to boot it into fastboot mode.
[Command will boot device into fastboot mode automatically]
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device will boot into bootloader mode/ Fastboot mode then type the below command and hit enter.
[Command will show all fastboot devices, which are attached with pc]
- Now this tile type the below command and hit enter to unlock bootloader on your device.
fastboot oem unlock
[Command will unlock bootloader on Lenovo K8 Note]
- After completing the process just type the command again.
[Command will reboot device into normal mode automatically]
Now your unlocked Lenovo k8 note will boot again and this time it may take long time to reboot after unlocking process. So keep patience and sit back until the phone booted up into android.
So this is all about how to unlock bootloader Lenovo K8 Note without dead risk and now you are ready to install twrp recovery and also can get root access on your device.
Incoming Search Terms – how to unlock bootloader Lenovo k8 Note unlock lenovo k8 note unlock bootloader on Lenovo K8 note Lenovo bootloader unlocking
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.