Last updated on September 3rd, 2020 at 03:07 am
Hey Lenovo K8 Note users, here is full detail post to learn how to root Lenovo K8 Note and how to install twrp recovery on Lenovo K8 Note safely? Follow the easiest root guide to root Lenovo K8 Note and flash twrp recovery on Lenovo K8 Note to customize your rooted device in your own way.Lenovo K8 Note was launched in August 2017. It has big 5.5 inch display screen with 1920×1080 pixel resolution. Lenovo K8 Note is powered by 1.4GHz Mediatek Hello X23 processor and supportable 3GB RAM to boost it’s performance & speed. If you have Lenovo K8 Note then you can install custom recovery TWRP recovery for Lenovo K8 Note and also can root Lenovo K8 Note easily by following this root guide.
By unlocking bootloader of your device you will loss all user data and phone data of your device. Rooting is simple but sometime it may brick your device. So do it on your own risk.
Root Lenovo K8 Note And Install TWRP recovery
Here we can divide this rooting method into three major steps. Just follow all the rooting instructions and steps one by one to gain root access on Lenovo K8 Note.
[a] Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K8 Note.
[b] Install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K8 Note.
[C] Root Lenovo K8 Note.
- How to hack wifi in android without password?
- How to increase internal storage of android phone [Root]?
- How to bypass FRP lock in Samsung?
- Download Miracle 2.27A without box?
[a[ Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K8 Note.
In order to root Lenovo K8 Note, you have to unlock bootloader of Lenovo k8 note and then go for the next step.
Step02 Preparation To Root Lenovo K8 Note
- This root guide is only for Lenovo K8 Note.
- Charge your device aprox 80%
- Working micro USB cable.
- Take backup of your device. Process will wipe all user data and phone data.
Step03 Enable USB debugging & OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Download & Installation
- Download Lenovo K8 Note USB drivers on pc.
- Download Lenovo K8 Note TWRP file.
- Download Supersu file for Lenovo K8 Note.
- Download & install Minimal adb & flastboot tool.
[b] Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K8 Note
- Make sure usb drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugiing enabled on your device.
- Make sure Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is installed on pc.
- Now copy the downloaded TWRP recovery and rename it as recovery.img and move it into the installation directory of adb folder
- Ok now click on blank area in ADB folder and then Press and hold Shift Key +Right click and select “open command window here”
- Now connect the phone with pc via USB cable and enter the below command to boot it into fastboot mode.
[Command will boot device into fatbootmode or bootloader mode]
adb reboot bootloader
- Now again type the below command and hit enter button
[Command will show all attached fastboot device]
- Now again type the below command to install twrp recovery on Lenovo K8 Note and hit enter button
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After completing the above process, now type the below command to boot it into recovery mode.
fastboot boot recovery.img
[Command will reboot device into newely installed TWRP recovery]
- All Done!!! Now you can see twrp recovery on your Lenovo K8 Note.
[C] Root Lenovo K8 Note By Flashing Supersu
After installation of twrp recovery, now you are ready to root lenove K8 note by flashing supersu file. Just follow the below steps.
- Now copy the downloaded Supersu zip file and paste it into the internal storage of your device.
- Now boot your device into twrp recovery by “fastboot boot recovery.img” command or you may use manual method
- Now click “install” button and browse the superssu zip file, which you placed on internal storage of your device.
- After selecting the correct file, just swipe the button to root Lenovo K8 Note.
- Here it will take few minutes to flash supers su file.
- Now go to main menu and click on “reboot system” to boot into normal mode.
- All Done!!! You have successfully rooted your device.
Check Root Status
After rebooting your device now you can see “SuperSu” application on your device. That means your Lenovo K8 Note is fully rooted and you have full root access on Lenovo K8 Note.
Otherwise download and install “Root Checker “ app on your device and launch the app to know the root result. Here you will see a successful message on your device. That means you have successfully rooted your Lenovo K8 Note.
This is all about how to root Lenovo K8 Note with pc and how to install twrp recovery on Lenovo K8 Note? if you are searching a way to root Lenovo K8 Note without pc then we will update it in future if we get any proper method to root redmi 4A without pc.
Till now you can root Lenovo K8 Note by flashing supersu file and it’s required twrp recovery. So install twrp recovery on Lenovo K8 Note and then get root access on Lenovo K8 Note easily.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.