Here is a full detail instruction guide to unlock bootloader Xiaomi Mi Mix without dead risk. Simply follow all the instructions and unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Mix. If you are going to root your device or want to install twrp recovery or want to customize your device then you must be unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix bootloader.
Xiaomi Mi Mix was released in may 2016 . Xiaomi Mi Mix comes with 6.6 Inch large display and hybrid dual SIM support facility. By default it was released on android marshmallow version but now it’s available on latest android version 7.0 nougat. Qualcomm MSM8956 snapdragon 650/652 chipset with hexa core and octa core CPU is enough to boost it performance and speed.
About – Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi Mix
Device – Xiaomi Mi Mix
Working Status – 100% Stable without any issue
Data loss – Complete data wipe
Status – Stable without any risk
- How To Downgrade MIUI 9 To MIUI 8 – All Xiaomi Devices
- Download Official Xiaomi Pc Suite English Version
- What Is EDL Mode How To Boot Into EDL Mode On Xiaomi Devices
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi Mix – Guide
- Download and install Xiaomi USB Drivers on pc.
- Download “Mi Flash Unlock” tool on pc.
- Create “Mi account” [ Mi Account is must]
- Your mobile number [ we will use it to get verification code]
- Working USB cable.
- Internet on pc.
Step02 Enable OEM & USB Debugging Mode
Go to phone Setting >>Additional Setting >> Developer Option >>Enable OEM Unlocking>>Enable USB debugging
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi Mix
- At first create Mi account on your device if you have not created it yet.
- Now open downloaded “Mi Flash Unlock” tool on pc and launch “MiFlashUnlock.exe” setup.
- Now you will see some term & conditions, click on “Agree’ button to continue the process.
- Now you will see the below screen, it will ask you to enter your MI account which you are using on your Xiaomi Mi Mix device.
- Now it will check if your device is allowed to unlock bootloader or not!!!!
- Here you can see it will tell you, “Your device isn’t supported by Mi Unlock” to unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi device. Just ignore the message and click on “GO” button for the next step.
- Now you will redirect to official Mi site, now click on “UNLOCK” button.
- Now fill all the detail carefully like Phone number and reason – why do you want to unlock bootloader of your device? In the last click on “Apply Now” button to submit your bootloader unlocking request.
- Now it will ask for unique verification code which you received on your phone number. Just enter the correct verification code here.
- Now you can see a successful message on your pc screen.
- Now you have to wait for confirmation message. Xiaomi authority will review your request .once they approved, you will get confirmation message on your registered number [Sometimes confirmation message can take long time to receive]
Confirmation code will be something like this as shown in screenshot
NOTE : Once you receive the verification code, go to phone Setting >>Additional Setting >> Developer Option >>Enable OEM Unlocking>>Enable USB debugging
- Now Power off your device and boot into fastboot mode [Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key together at the same time for few seconds]
- Now connect your device with pc via USB cable [Make sure your device already into Fastboot mode]
- Now again launch the “MiFlashUnlock.exe” setup and click on “Agree” button.
- Now enter the same Mi account to continue the next step.
- Again it will check your device permission. But this time your device will be detect by Mi Unlock tool. Once Mi flash unlock tool detect your device hit on “Unlock” button.
- Xiaomi bootloader unlocking processes will be start and wait to complete the process bar. After completing the process you can see successful message “UNLOCKED SUCCESSFULLY”.
- All Done!!!
This is all about how to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Mix devices or Smartphone. The above guide is 100% tested & working. By following all the steps you can unlock bootloader of any Xiaomi android phones.
Common Issues/ Errors– Unable To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
Xiaomi Bootloader Unlocking Process Stuck At 50% or 99%
If you are trying to unlock bootloader of MI Mix android phone and unlocking process stuck at 50% or 99% then don’t worry.It’s a most common issue.
Solution – if you are getting the same error at the time of bootloader unlocking process then wait for next 10 days as your account details for unlocking might not be update at the server end.just repeat it again after 10 Days.If still getting same error then post your thread on official mi forum.
Unable to connect the device with Pc
After getting the confirmation message, still stuck then please make sure USB debugging and OEM unlock already enabled on your device.
For more issue and their solutions please visit here
Incoming Search Terms – mi mix unlock bootloader how to unlock xiaomi mi mix xiaomi mi mix oem unlock unlock xiaomi mi mix bootloader unlock mi mix
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.