Last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 05:37 am
Root Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9508 Nougat and install TWRP recovery On Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9508. Here we are posting full root guide to root Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 with simple steps. Just install TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 and flash superSu file to get full root access on your Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508.
After root Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 Nougat you can delete unwanted preinstalled apps from your device to improve your Samsung s8 performance. Just delete or remove third party apps from your device to increase device storage and battery backup. If you think your Samsung Galaxy S8 is junked and now you want to apply other android tricks & tweaks then rooting is the best method for any android user. Supersu flashing allows you to change IMEI number of Samsung devices, can increase volume of device, can increase performance in different ways, can install root required applications and also can install Xposed framework to download different Xposed modules.
Now let’s go and learn how to root Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 nougat version?
Testing Device – Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508
Satiability – Don’ worry. It’s stable without any issue.
TWRP – Unofficial
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9508
Here we will root Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 in two different steps.
- Install TWRP recovery.
- Flash SuperSu file.
- This root guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9508 running on android Nougat 7.0. So doesn’t try this on any other Samsung devices.
- Take backup of your device like contacts, messages, photos and other media content etc.
- Charge your device at least 50%.
- Disable kies pc suite on your pc while using Samsung odin flash tool.
- Use your original usb cable to establish reliable connection between your device and desktop pc.
- Read full post first and then perform it for better result.
Step02 Download files
- Download & install Samsung USB drivers on pc
- Download TWRP recovery for Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 on your pc.
- Download Odin tool on pc.
- Download superSu file for Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508.
Step03 Enable Usb Debugging And OEM Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
Step04 Boot Your Device Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now Press & hold Volume Down Key+ Bixby key and then press power key
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option
Step05 Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9508
- Make sure Samsung USB drivers are installed on pc.
- Make sure USB debugging is already enabled on your phone.
- Make sure your pone is into downloading mode.
- Now extract the odin on pc and launch it.
- Now again connect your device to pc via USB cable [phone should be into downloading mode]
- Once you connect your device with pc, your phone will recognize by pc automatically and will see “Added” message in odin3 window. That means phone is connected properly.
- After adding your device, now click on “Ap” or “PDA” option and browse the CF-Auto-Root.tar file and select it.
- Make sure you selected the correct file, if yes then click on “Start” to run the root process.
- Now it will take few second to install twrp recovey on Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508.
- If you are able to see green “Pass” message on the Odin window that means everything is ok.
- All Done!!! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508.
Step06 Flash SuperSu File On Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9508
- At first copy the downloaded Supersu file into the internal storage of your device.
- Now Boot Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 into TWRP recovery.
- Once it will boot into TWRP recovery click on “Install” button.
- Browse the Supersu file which you placed into the internal storage of your device.
- Swipe the button to confirm swipe.
- It will take few second to flash Supersu file on Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508.
- After completing the process, just click on “Reboot System” option and boot in normal mode.
- All Done!!! You have successfully rooted your Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 nougat device.
This is all about how to root Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508 by flashing supersu file using TWRP recovery. It’s 100% working tested root method for Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508. Credit goes to “jesec” XDA developer who available this wonderful root guide for Samsung galaxy s8 SM-G9508.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.