Last updated on January 2nd, 2021 at 04:34 pm
This tutorial is only to root Redmi Note 5A? Here we will show you how to install twrp recovery on Redmi Note 5A and then flash supersu file to root Redmi Note 5A. After getting root access on Redmi Note 5A you can modify or customize your device in your own way like a developer.
But if you think you device is fully junked by third party apps and now you want to get ride on this problem then rooting is the best method. After getting root access on Redmi Note 5A you can delete preinstalled apps, can change stock recovery, can change IMEI number, can install custom ROM or firmware etc.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A was launched in August, 2017 on Amazon flash sale. 5.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels makes it different from other Smartphone. Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 Octa-core CPU with 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM is enough to boost its performance and speed.
Here in this tutorial we managed all the instructions with all screenshots, so that you can easily root Redmi Note 5A using pc. Remember if you are searching a way to root Redmi Note 5A without pc then its not possible and please don’t waste your time.
So now if you are ready to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A then follow the below steps to gain root access on your Redmi Note 5A without effort.
Steps To Root Redmi Note 5A Without Dead Risk
Here we can device this root process into three major steps.
[b] Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 5A
[c] Flash supersu file to root Redmi Note 5A.
Unlocked bootloader allows you to install twrp recovery and then you can flash supersu file using twrp recovery to root Redmi Note 5a.
Root Redmi Note 5A Without Dead risk [GUIDE]
Step01 Download & Installation
- Download & Install universal ADB drivers on pc.
- Download & Install Minimal ADB & Fasboot Tool on Pc.
- Download & install Xiaomi USB Drivers.[if required]
- Download TWRP Recovery File for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a.
- Download supersu file for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A.
Step02 Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
Step03 Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 5A
- Bootloader should be unlock before installation of twrp recovery. Just click on the below link and unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 5A.
Visit here to know how to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 5A?– With video.
Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 5A
- Make sure you have installed Universal ADB Drivers on pc from the above link.
- Make sure you have installed Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool on pc.
- Now download the TWRP file from above link and place it into the folder where ADB installed and rename it as Reovery.img
[adb folder location – My Computer >> C Drive >> ADB]
- Now connect your Redmi Note 5A with PC [make sure USB debugging is already enabled]
- Now go the installation directory of adb and open “ADB Folder”.
- Now click on any blank space into the adb folder and then press & hold “Shift key+Right-click” from mouse and select “open command window here” option.
- Now a commend window will be open in front of you.
- Enter the below command & hit enter
[command will show you, your device is properly connected with PC or Not?]
- Now boot your phone into fastboot mode. For this Enter the below command & hit enter
[Command will boot your device into fastboot mode automatically]
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode then it’s the time to flash TWRP recovery ,just Enter the below command & hit enter again
[Command will flash twrp recovery on your device into fastboot mode]
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- It will take few second to install twrp on your phone.
- All Done!!! TWRP recovery has been installed on your Redmi Note 5A device.
Flash SuperSu File To Root Redmi Note 5A
After successful installation of TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a now it’s the time to flash SuperSu file to root Xaiomi Redmi Note 5A using TWRP recovery.
- Download the SuperSu file from Step01 and move to your phone’s internal memory.
- Now power off your phone properly.
- Boot your phone into TWRP recovery by pressing And Holding Volume Up Key+Power Key at the same time.
- After completing the backup process, just go to main Menu again and click on “Install” option.
- Now browse the supersu file which is stored on your internal memory and Swipe to install.
- Once the process complete, click on “Reboot System” option.
- It may take more time to boot at first time after rooting.
All Done!!! Your have successfully rooted your Xiaomi redmi note 5a safely.
Check Root Status
If you want to check root status of Redmi note 5A then take your device in your hand and find the supersu application. If you are able to see it on your device that means you have full root access on Xiaomi redmi note 5a.
Otherwise you can download “Root Checker app” from Google play store. Just download & install it on your pc. Here you can see root status of your device.
How To Unroot Redmi Note 5A
If you think your device is not working fine after root or you want to unroot it again, just because of any reason then it is must for you to know how to unroot Redmi Note 5A mobile? Follow the below quick steps to unroot Xiaomi Note 5a Smartphone.
- Find the Supersu application and open it.
- Just Tap on “Setting” option.
- Scroll down the screen & tap on “Full Unroot” option.
- All Done!!!
- Reboot your device for once and congratulations you have successfully unrooted your Redmi Note 5A.
Other Related Posts
- How to unlock Bootloader of Xaiomi Android Phone?
- Download Xaiomi USB drivers For Pc?
- Download Xaiomi Flash Tool
- Bypass MI account verification using MI account unlock tool.
Other Interesting Posts For Rooted Android phones
- How to hack Wifi password without root in android phone?
- How to move whatsapp on SD card?
- How to change IMEI number?
- Enable OTG support on any android phone
- How to increase RAM?
- How to increase internal storage?
That’s all. This is all about how to root redmi note 5a, how to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 5A and also how to unroot Redmi note 5a easily? Here we tried our best to share all necessary and important points to root Redmi Note 5A. But till now if you have any quarry then please leave your comment.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.