Are you looking to root Redmi Note 4?if ,Yes then you are on right place.here in this root guide you will see how it’s easy to root Redmi Note 4 Smartphone and also how to install TWRP recovery on redmi 4 within few simple steps.
After reading this root guide you can easily root and install TWRP recovery on redmi Note 4.remember rooting is simple and easy but any wrong method or any wrong file may brick your phone permanently. so download and install all necessary files from our post for secure rooting process.
**** NEW UPDATE**** MIUI10 beta ROM update For Redmi Note 4
Rooting of Redmi note 4 can be divide into two major steps.
- At first you have to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 4 .
- Then flash SuperSu to root Redmi Note 4.
Now just follow the root Guide to root Redmi Note 4 and Install TWRP recovery on redmi Note 4.
- Rooting of any device may void phone warranty.
- Wrong process may brick your phone permanently.so follow the guide carefully .
- Bootloader should be unlock of your phone before rooting.
- Take backup of your phone data .rooting process will wipe all phone data .
- Charge your phone aprox 60%.
How To Root Redmi Note 4 & Install TWRP Recovery
Step 01 – Download & Installation
- Download & Install universal ADB drivers on pc.
- Download & Install Minimal ADB & Fasboot Tool on Pc.
- Download TWRP Recovery File for Redmi Note 4.
Link 2 Twrp Recovery
- Download SuperSu File For Redmi Note 4.
Step02 Enable USB Debugging
Step03 Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Note 4
Bootloader should be unlock before installation of twrp recovery.just click on the link and unlock bootloader of redmi Note 4.
visit here to know “how to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi phones?”
Steps to Root and Install TWRP recovery On Redmi Note 4
- Make sure you have installed Universal ADB Drivers on pc from the above link.
- Make sure you have installed Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool on pc.
- Now download the TWRP file from above link and place it into the folder where ADB installed and rename it with recovery.img
- Now connect your redmi note 4 with pc[make sure USB debugging is already enabled]
- Now go the installation directory and open “ADB Folder” and click on any blank space and then press & hold “Shift key+Right-click” from mouse and select “open command window here” option.
- Now a commend window will be open in front of you.
- Enter the below command & hit enter
- Now boot your phone into fastboot mode. For this Enter the below command & hit enter
adb reboot bootloader
- Now it’s the time to flash TWRP recovery ,just Enter the below command & hit enter again
fastboot flash boot.img
it will take few second and twrp installed on your phone.
After installation of TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 4 now it’s the time to flash SuperSu file to root redmi Note 4.
- Download the SuperSu file from Step01 and move to your internal momery.
- Now power off your phone .
- Boot your phone into TWRP recovery by pressing And Holding Volume Up Key+Power Key at the same time.
- Now select the language & then Swipe to allow modification then mount the storage as shown below screenshot.
- Now go to main Menu and click on backup and take backup of your current ROM to safe play.
- After completing the backup process ,just go to main Menu again and click on “Install” option.
- Now browse the supersu file whicj is stored on your internal memory and Swipe to install.
- Once the process complete ,click on “Reboot System” option.
- It may take more time to boot at first time after rooting.
- All Done!!! Your Redmi Note 4 is rooted Now.
Check Root Status
After rooting your Redmi Note 4 now download and install Root checker app from PlayStore and check the root status.
this is all about “how to root and install twrp recovery on Redmi note 4?”its 100% working and safe method to root your redmi note 4.make sure you are following all steps properly.if you feel any problem to root Redmi Note 4 then you can ask us by leaving your comment.we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Other Interesting Posts For Rooted Android phones
- How to hack Wifi password without root in android phone?
- How to change IMEI number?
- How to increase RAM?
- How to increase internal storage?
If you want you can follow us on our YouTube Channel [New Information Era] for more interesting videos & updates .
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.