Do you want to know “how to root Samsung galaxy j5 SM-J500F marshmallow version“?if YES!!! then you are on right place.Just follow this root Guide to root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F 6.0.1 marshmallow and get root access on your device safely.
Samsung Galaxy J5 was released in June,2015 with 5.1.1 lollipop version and now it’s able to update into marshmallow.if it’s not updated yet automatically then update it manually on 6.0.1 marshmallow version.as we all know most of the devices comes with lots of sponsored apps.so if you feel the mobile is Junked due to unwanted pre-installed apps then you can remove it by root your device easily.just root your device and delete all pre-installed apps and get free space on your phone.same as after rooting your device you can install custom ROM,can change IMEI number ,device ID etc.here we are listing some interesting topic which you can perform after rooting your device.
Other Interesting Posts
How to change IMEI of Any Android phone?- Video
How to change IMEI number of Mtk android phones?-Video
Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step 01 REQUIREMENTS:
- Take backup of your android phone so you can get back your user data. This process will delete all data like contacts, messages, applications etc.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on pc [MUST]
- Charge your phone aprox 60%
- Download Latest Odin flashing tool on PC.
- Download TWRP recovery file for Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F
Step 02 Enable USB Debugging & Oem Unlock
- To enable developer option go to your phone setting>> About phone.
- Tab on build number option for 7 times .now you will get the message “you are now a developer”.
- Go back again and enter into the “developer”
- Now find the “USB debugging” option and enable it.
- Same as you will see the “OEM” option then enable it.
- Make sure you don’t have factory reset protection enabled in your Google Account otherwise you may never be able to boot again.
Step 03 Boot Phone Into Downloading Mode
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Before rooting Samsung galaxy J5 SM-J500F, you have to install TWRP recovery on your device. After installing of TWRP recovery you can flash supersu file to root Samsung galaxy J5 SM-J500F.
- Now run the odin pc suite exe file on pc.
- Now connect the phone with pc via USB cable [make sure it’s into downloading mode].
- Now you will see the message “ID:COM:” in odin that means phone is connected properly and you are ready for next step]
- Click on “AP” or “PDA” option and browse the TWRP recovery file.
- Now click on “START” button and run the process.
- If everything is OK then you will see a green “PASS” message on odin. That means TWRP recovery has been installed on your phone.
- Now phone will reboot into twrp recovery automatically. If not then you can check TWRP recovery is properly installed or not by entering into recovery mode manually. Just power off >>Press & hold Volume Up+Home+Power key together and boot into recovery mode.
Flash SuperSu File To Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F 6.0.1
- Now Download SuperSu File and move it into your phone memory.
- Now disconnect your phone with pc and switch off it.
- Now press & hold Volume up+Home+Power key together and boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Now go back to main Menu & select “Install” option.
- Browse the Downloaded Supersu file .which you placed into the storage.
- After selecting the SuperSu file just swipe the button to flash the root file.
- It will take few minute to flash the supersu file.
- Now go to “System” and reboot your device normally.
- All Done!!! Now you have rooted Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F 6.0.1 Marshmallow in your hand.
This is all about how to root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F 6.0.1 Marshmallow safely?if you have any problem regarding the tutorial or if you find any link is not working properly then please tell us by leaving your comment and we will try to solve that problem as soon as possible.
If you want you can follow us on our YouTube Channel [New Information Era] for more interesting videos & updates .