Hi Guys, once again we are here with new root guide and today we will show you “How to root Redmi 4 with pc and how to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4 within 1 minute?” Here we can bet you it’s a easiest method to get root access on Redmi 4 and you can root and install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4 with only one root file. That means No need to download Minimal adb & fastBoot tool, TWRP recovery file and root files separately.
Just Go to below download section and download Redmi 4 root file on your pc and then follow the below all steps one by one and root Redmi 4 safely.
Redmi 4X / Redmi 4 Specification
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|BODY||Dimensions||139.2 x 70 x 8.7 mm (5.48 x 2.76 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||150 g (5.29 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)|
|– MIUI 8|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Internal||16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, check quality|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video||1080p@30fps, check quality|
|Secondary||5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
Smart Feature Of Redmi 4 Root Guide
- This root process and file are same for redmi 4x and Redmi 4 indian variant.
- This root guide supports all Redmi 4 variants like 2GB, 3Gb & 4GB
- Now need to download different root files to root redmi 4.
- No need to enter different commands to root redmi 4.it’s an auto command tool kit.
How To Root Redmi 4 & Install TWRP Recovery
Redmi 4 rooting process can be divided into two different steps …[a].At first install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4 6.0 marshmallow version. [b].Flash latest magisk and Noverity file by using TWRP recovery.
Remember twrp recovery is must on Redmi 4 to root Redmi 4.
Now follow all the steps one by one carefully and start rooting process on Xiaomi Redmi 4 safely.its 100% working and tested method to root Redmi 4 android mobile.
- Download Mi Unlock Tool to unlock bootloader of Redmi 4.
- Download Redmi 4 Root Files.
Step02 Unlock BootLoader In Redmi 4
- Go to Mi Account to unlock bootloader of Redmi 4.
- Now click on unlock and then sign-in with MI ID and apply to unlock bootloader permission with proper and genuine reason.
- Now you will get confirmation message on your registered mobile within few days.
- After confirmation, download Mi Flash Unlock Tool and run the programme on your pc.
- Once again it will ask for Sign-in with your Mi ID.
- Now power off your Redmi 4 and boot it into “FASTBOOT” mode.[Press & hole Volume Down+Power Key together at the same time]
- Now connect your device with pc via USB cable [make sure its already into FastBoot Mode]
- Now hit on “UNLOCK” button.
- Wait for few minutes to complete and then hit on “Reboot” button to reboot your device again.
- All Done!!!
Step03 Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock
- Enable Developer Option – Go to Setting>>About Phone>> MIUI Version [tap 7-10 times]
- Enable USB Debugging – Go to Setting>>Additional Setting>>Developer Option>>USB Debugging
- Enable OEM Unlock – Go to Setting >>Additional Setting>>Developer option >>Enable OEM Unlock
Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 4 / Redmi 4X
As we told you, first you need to flash TWRP recovery on Redmi 4 and then you can flash root files to root redmi 4 by using TWRP recovery.
- At first boot your Redmi 4 into “Fastboot” mode [Press & hold Volume Down + Power key together at the same time]
- Now connect it with pc via USB cable [make sure it’s already in fastBoot mode]
- Download Redmi 4 Root File from step 01 and extract the zip file on pc.
- After extracting the Redmi 4 root file you can see many files in that folder.
- Now Double click on “S-Droid toolkit.exe” file and “Run as administrator”.
- Now you can see a new command window & it will ask to “press any number and hit Enter” so type “41” and hit on enter as shown in below screen shot.
- Now you can see one more new window in front of you.Just press any key to continue the process.
- Now tool will detect your Redmi 4 and will start to flash TWRP recovery .It may take few seconds to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4.
- After installation , just press any key and your phone will reboot into TWRP recovery automatically.
- Don’t disconnect your device with pc.
- Now copy the both “Magisk-v12.0.zip” and “noverity.zip” files into the internal storage of your device.
- Now come back to your phone and click on “install” option and then flash both “magisk-v12.0.zip” & “noverity.zip” files one by one.
- In the end select “Wipe Cache/Data” and then “reboot system” and sit back.
- Remember here it may take long time to boot after rooting.So don’t get be in panic and wait to boot it in normal mode.
- All Done!!! You have successfully rooted your redmi 4x or redmi 4 6.0 marshmallow.
Check Root Status
After rooting you can see “magisk manager” has been installed on your Redmi 4x or redmi 4.just for root confirmation you can download & install “Root Checker” app on your device and then run it.If your device is fully rooted then you can see “Root Successful” message.
Video- Root Redmi 4 & Install TWRP recovery
this is easiest method to root Redmi 4 indian variant or redmi 4X with auto root tool kit.remember you can root redmi 4 without pc and don’t waste your time to find “how to root Redmi 4 without pc?” at first install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4 and then flash redmi 4 root file to root Redmi 4 safely.
Incoming Search Terms
how to root Redmi 4
how to root redmi 4 indian variant
how to root redmi 4X
How to install twrp recovery on Redmi 4
Redmi 4 twrp recovery file
redmi 4 root files
Redmi 4 s-droid tool kit