Root BlackView A7 Pro Install TWRP Recovery [SuperSu & Magisk]
Root BlackView A7 Pro Install TWRP Recovery
Custom TWRP recovery and root tutorial is now available for BlackView A7 Pro android phone. It’s a 100% working and tested root method for BlackView A7 Pro. If you are a BlackView A7 Pro phone user and now want to get root access on BlackView A7 Pro then you have landed on right place. Fully working and supportable twrp recovery will help you to flash root files to root BlackView A7 Pro mobile.
BlackView A7 Pro twrp comes with TWRP.img & scatter file , so you can install twrp recovery on BlackView A7 Pro using Sp flash tool or using adb commands. Here in this BlackView A7 Pro root tutorial we are going to use Sp flash tool, which is most easier method for all noob and advance users.
In this guide, you can download and install custom twrp recovery on Blackview A7 Pro safely. It’s not an official TWRP for Blackview A7 pro. Blackview A7 pro twrp recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has Material design, touch interface support and Encryption mode.
Brand – Blackview
Model – Blackview A7 Pro MT6737M
Chipset – MT6737M [Meditek]
Android Version – Android Nougat
What Is TWRP Recovery – For Newbie Users
Few years ago CWM [clockworkMod] custom recovery was the famous recovery for all root lovers. But now many things have changed and new player entered in this rooting community. TeamWin Project or TWRP recovery is one of them. Now a days TWRP recovery is the first choice for all users who wants to replace stock recovery or wants to root their device.
First twrp recovery was developed for Nexus devices. But now it’s available for countless others android Smartphones [including Tablets]. You can find twrp recovery for your device in form of both official and third-party builds.
TeamWin recovery comes with touch-screen enabled interface which is necessary for you if you want to flash third party firmware or want to take full ROM backup of your device. Default stock recovery never ever allows you to perform these types of task in any how condition.
Benefits TO Install TWRP Recovery
- After flashing twrp recovery, user can flash custom ROM, Mos’s, Kernal and other flushable zip files.
- You can flash multiple files at the same time using twrp recovery.
- It’s allowing user to flash mod zip files.
- Install Xposed framework using twrp recovery. [stock recovery can’t flash xposed ROM]
- Root any android phone using twrp recovery. [Universal Method]
- Install Magisk manager using twrp recovery.
- Install Supersu on any android using twrp recovery.
- Remove any bloatware of the device using twrp recovery.
- Unlock any device using twrp.
- Take nandroid backup using twrp.
- Restore phone backup use twrp [including complete ROM]
- Fix permission using twrp recovery.
- Wipe or erase complete exsisting data of the device.
So these are some most important advantages and uses of custom TWRP recovery.
Guides To Install TWRP Recovery
- Samsung TWRP Recovery Installation Guide [Samsung Only]
- MediaTek TWRP Recovery Installation using Sp tool [MTK Only]
- Flash twrp recovery using adb command [Universal Method]
What Is Rooting – For Newbie User
Rooting is advance android techniques, which allow you to modify or customize your own rooted device as a developer. If you an advance android phone user and want to customize your device in your own way then rooting is the perfect solution for you. Just get root access on your phone and apply the different android tricks & tweaks, install custom ROM & Kernal and install mod’s apps etc.
If we talk about perfect definition of rooting, rooting is the process of gaining full control of the device. After gaining full control, you can use rooted device with full potentials. Without getting root privilege or root permission, you can’t change or modify the system files of the device. In short, root is must if you really want to work as an administrator on your device.
Benefits Of Root privilege
- Install different MOD’s on rooted device.
- Install custom ROM to experience new android version and interface.[Ex- LineageOS, Dirty Unicorns and SlimROMs etc]
- Update android version unofficially.
- Remove Pre-installed third party apps or Bloatware.
- Over clock CPU or GPU to increase performance and speed of the device.
- Hibernate any apps to boost battery backup of the device.
- You can control batter consumption of battery to stop unwanted battery drain.
- User can change android IMEI or Device ID to apply different android tweaks & tricks.
- Enable hidden features of the device which are locked by manufacturer.
- Different customization and modifications like notification panel, status bar, LED light enable, face lock or disable etc.
- You can run special applications that require root permission, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps.
- Backup Your Android Phone from Bit to Byte.
- Block unwanted android aps easily.
- Free WIFI access – WI-FI Hac*ing
- Change or spoof Mac address on the device.
- Stop apps in background to boost spped of the device.
- Get full control and access on root directory files and folders.
- Swap internal to external to increase ROM of the device.
- Apply android trick to increase android RAM.
- Change boot logo or bootscreen of the device for different look.
These are some daily uses and most famous advantages of rooting device.
Important Points Before Root Blackview A7 Pro
- This root guide is only and only for BlackView A7 Pro mobile. Don’t try to use this on any other devices.
- Root may void phone warranty.
- Follow the rooting instructions carefully. One wrong step may brick your device permanently. So do it on your own risk.
- Flashing twrp recovery and root files will wipe or erase all user data and phone data completely. So don’t forget to take backup of data before going to next step.
- Device must be charge approx. 50% to prevent accidental power of in between flashing process.
- Download & Install “Minimal adb & Fastboot Tool” on windows pc. [GUIDE]
- Download & install VCOM drivers on PC. [GUIDE]
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM Lock. [GUIDE]
- Nandroid backup including ROM.[GUIDE]
Install TWRP On BlackView A7 Pro & Root BlackView A7 Pro
In order to root BlackView A7 Pro Nougat 7.0, you have to install twrp recovery on BlackView A7 Pro mobile.
After successful installation of twrp recovery, flash Magisk or Supersu file to root BlackView A7 Pro Nougat mobile.
You may use any one Supersu or Magsik flashing method to gain root access on BlackView A7 Pro 7.0.
Step01 Install TWRP Recovery On Blackview A7 Pro
TWRP recovery installation is the first step. Because Blackview a7 pro is a MT6737M Mediatek chipset based android phone so you can install twrp on Blackview a7 pro using Sp flash tool. It’s an universal twrp flashing method for all MTK android Smartphones.
DOWNLOAD BLACKVIEW A7 PRO TWRP
- Complete the all pre-requirements as shown above. [Important]
- Unlock Bootloader if required. [Most of the Mediatek android phones come with pre-unlocked bootloader]
- Download TWRP Recovery for Blackview A7 Pro.[Including Blackview A7 pro Scatter File]
- We already arranged a full detail post on twrp flashing using Sp flash tool. Follow the guide and install latest twrp recovery on BlackView A7 pro.
Step02 Root Blackview A7 Pro Using Magisk Or Supersu
After installation of twrp recovery, now you are ready to flash supersu or Magisk to gain root access. You have two different options to root your device, flash Supersu exploit either flash magisk to root any device.
That’s all about how to root Blackview a7 pro MTK phone and how to install twrp recovery on Blackview A7 Pro using sp flash tool?”
Just follow all the instructions as it is as shown above to get root privilege on the device. Till now getting any issue to download twrp recovery for Blackview a7 pro or installation, please feel free to ask us by leaving you comment.