Install Android Oreo On Redmi 4 MIUI9 [Stable + VoLTE]
Redmi 4 Android OREO Update: Hey redmi 4 and redmi 4 users, now here is a great news for you. Stable android oreo 8.1 update is now available for Xiaomi Redmi 4/4x MIUI [santoni] devices. So if you are waiting to update Redmi 4 on android Oreo 8.1 then now you can install android OREO on Redmi 4 MIUI9 without any issue.
Wait.Wait. before going to flash android Oreo ROM on Redmi 4 or Redmi 4x, it’s must to know that it’s not an official Oreo update for Redmi 4. Here we are talking about android OREO custom ROM which can help you to install latest android Oreo update on Redmi 4 nougat MIUI9 mobile. Although it’s a custom ROM for Redmi 4, but best part of this ROM is that it’s completely stable and support 4G Volte feature also. So you will not get any calling issue after install oreo custom ROM on Redmi 4 or Redmi 4x.
Basically this Redmi 4 Oreo 8.1 custom ROM is a LineageOS ROM. After installing android OREO 8.1 update on Redmi 4, you will get pure Oreo stock rom features on your own Redmi 4. Here we are listing some most effective features of Redmi 4 OREO custom rom.
- Redmi 4 oreo 8.1 custom ROM is fully stable.
- Redmi 4/4x Oreo ROM comes with January, 2018 security patch level.
- VOLTE service is working perfectly without any issue.
- Bluetooth, hotspot and WI-fi are working well. No Issue.
- Battery consumption approx. same as official ROM. No need to worry about battery drain.
- Boot screen change.
- Enjoy Google Pixel ROM experience on Redmi 4 MIUI9.
- Because it’s a stock ROM, so you will not see any third party apps or bloatwares.
- Fingerprint lock, PIN lock and Pattern lock working fine. Fingerprint lock performance is little bit slowly in compression of default lock.
- Camera performance good but it’s really very basic camera app. You can use other camera app for more features.
So guys these are some most important and eye catching features of Redmi 4 Oreo Custom ROM. Overall it’s a cool android Oreo 8.1 custom rom for Redmi 4 with good stability. We are posting this Redmi 4 Oreo update installation guide after experience of 3 Months.
Method is compatible for both Redmi 4 and Redmi 4x mobile. So you can apply this method and ROM file on any Redmi 4 or 4x MIUI9/MIUI8. If you are waiting for official android Oreo update for Redmi 4/4x then there is no any official clue for Oreo update.
So if you really don’t want to wait for Official android oreo update from redmi 4/4x then you should try this for once.
- Redmi 4/4x face unlock feature [without Root]
- Redmi 4 MIUI9 firmware and installation guide [MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM]
- Unlock Redmi 4/4x – factory reset Redmi 4/4x
- Redmi 4x – Install twrp and Root
- Redmi 4 – Install TWRP recovery and root
Download Redmi 4/4x Oreo 8.1 ROM & TWRP
Different Gusides To Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 4/4x
Pre- Requirements TO Install Android Oreo Update On Redmi 4 or Redmi 4x
Pre-requirements are most important things, in order to update android Oreo Redmi 4 custom ROM. prepare all the requirements one by and then go for next step.
- Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 4 MIUI9/MIUI8 [MUST]
- Make sure you have free space in the internal storage of the device.
- Don’t forget to take backup before installing custom ROM on Redmi 4.
How To Install Android Oreo On Redmi 4 MIUI9 [Custom ROM]
As we already told you it’s not an official Redmi 4 OREO update. In this tutorial we are going to use LineageOS custom OREO ROM to update Redmi 4 nougat phone. One more thing, flashing a custom ROM may void phone warranty or may brick your device. So do it on your own risk.
Till now want to update Redmi 4 on android OREO 8.1 then follow the below instructions as it is as shown below.
- Install TWRP Recovery on redmi 4. Otherwise you can’t flash custom ROM on redmi 4 MIUI9 mobile.
- Download Oreo 8.1 custom ROM from above download link and transfer it into internal storage of the device.
- Boot Redmi 4 into TWRP recovery
]Power OFF, Press & Hold volume up key + power key together at the same time.]
- If it’s your first time in TWRP recovery then it will ask to choose “Read Only” or “Swipe to allow modification” option. Here we are going to install custom ROM, so it’s recommended to select “Swipe to allow modification” option.
- Once you are into twrp recovery, Go to “advance” >> Tool >> Disable Verify > swipe to flash. [Step is must for Xiaomi phones] otherwise flash lazy file to disable boot verification.
- Come back to main menu and select “WIPE” >> Advance Wipe>> Dalvik Cache > Cache > System, “Swipe To Wipe”. [Step Is Must]
- Again come back to main menu, click on “INSTALL” option and browse the downloaded custom ROM and swipe to confirm flash.
- Wait to complete flashing process. It may take approx. 5 – 10 minutes, so don’t inruppt the process in any how condition.
- End of the flashing process, select “Wipe Cache/Dalvik” option to wipe cache files.
- Finally hit on “Do Not Install” option. Device will reboot automatically.
- After flashing custom ROM, device will take long time to reboot normally. Sit back and wait for automatic reboot.
- Done!!! You have successfully installed android Oreo 8.1 stable custom ROM on Redmi 4 nougat mobile.
That’s all about how to install android Oreo on Redmi 4 or how to update Redmi 4 on Oreo android version? In this Redmi 4 custom ROM flashing tutorial, we tried our best to grab all necessary steps with full detail information.
Till now getting any issue to install OREO update on Redmi 4 then please feel free to ask us by leaving your comment.