How to Remove FRP lock On Samsung Galaxy J500G Using Miracle Box?
In this post we are going to share” How to Remove FRP lock On Samsung Galaxy J500G by using miracle box?”After factory reset if Google is asking for Google account verification then you can bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J500G with Miracle box.No need to use any FRP bypass Application or any frp unlock software for Samsung galaxy j500g.
As we all know Google and Samsung are more serious about their security and privacy. Continuously both companies are trying to apply new and latest security features with their devices to secure users data and privacy. With the release of Android version 5.0 lollipop, Google introduced Factory reset protection feature, which is known as Factory Reset Protection Lock [FRP LOCK].
If you try to check there is no any FRP lock security features in older Samsung’s devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, and Note 3 etc. But now Samsung is using Google account verification feature in all new released android devices like Samsung Galaxy J5, J7, Note 5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge etc. So ever you try to perform factory reset on your device then it will stuck on Google verification screen to verify your Google account ID and password.
Quick Points To Know About To Know About Bypass FRP Lock On Samsung
- Miracle Box is must to bypass FRP lock on Samsung J-500G
- No need to enable USB debugging to remove Factory reset protection On Samsung J500G
- You can use Miracle box to boot Samsung into download mode otherwise you can manually boot it into download mode by pressing and hold Volume down +Home + power key together.
- Don’t forget to scan COMPORT on pc for attached device.
Steps To Remove FRP lock On Samsung Galaxy J500G Using Miracle Box
now just follow all the steps one by one to remove FRP lock on Samsung J500G using Miracle box and unlock FRP On Samsung Phone.
- Download & install Miracle Box [if you don’t have miracle box then you may download Miracle 2.2A without box]
Download Miracle 2.27A Without Box + Crack
- Download & install Samsung USB drivers on pc.[Download]
Step02 Boot Samsung Into Download Mode
Now boot your FRP locked Samsung phone into downloading mode. For downloading mode follow the below steps.
- Switch off your phone first.
- Now press & hold Power+Volume Down +Home key together at the same time.
- Here you will see a warning message on screen.
- Press Volume Up key for once.
- Now you will be into “Downloading Mode” option.
- Now launch miracle 2.27 A on pc.
- Now select “Samsung“ tab in miracle box.
- Now connect your Samsung phone with pc via USB cable [make sure it’s already into download mode]
- Now again click on “Scan” button to find the Comport.
- Select “Download” option from drop down button into “Mode” option.
- Now click on “reset FRP” and sit back and wait to complete the process.
- After completing the process you can see successful FRP bypass result on miracle window.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy J-500 will restart automatically.
- Setup your phone again and all done!!!
Remove FRP lock On Samsung Galaxy J500G by using miracle box
This is all about “How to Remove FRP lock On Samsung Galaxy J500G using miracle box?” removing factory reset by Miracle box is easy and safe but wrong method can brick your device permanently. So make sure you are using right FRP bypass method for Samsung Galaxy J500g as shown in the post.
Incoming Search Terms
- How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J5
- How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J5 -500g
- How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J-500g
- How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J5 using miracle box
- How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J5 without software
- How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J5 without sidesync
- Remove FRP lock On Samsung Galaxy J500G by using miracle box