Today in this post we will show you how to bypass Google account verification on Samsung J7 after factory reset. Google account verification also Known as FRP [Factory Reset Protection].That means you need to fill correct Google account credentials, which you used in the past on same device. If you forgotten your Google account credentials then Google account protection feature will never allows you to access your device. Factory reset protection is an inbuilt features of android devices running on 5.0 or higher android version.
OK now if you don’t know your Google account ID or password and want to remove Google account verification on Samsung Galaxy J7 then here is a simple trick to get over ride on this problem and you can remove FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J7 . If you will try to find “How to remove FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy j7” then there are so many methods are available on internet to learn about Bypass Google account verification on Samsung Galaxy J7. But here we are including the correct and 100% working method to bypass FRP lock on Samsung J7 without pc and without software. Because after applying security patch January 2017, now most of older FRP bypass tricks are not working right now.
Additionally this method can be use to bypass FRP lock on almost all Samsung Android phones.
What IS FRP [Factory Reset Protection]
Google introduced FRP in all android phones running on 5.0 or higher version. FRP protection is an inbuilt security feature of android phone to protect user’s data, files and privacy from others. For example- if you forget your Samsung device anywhere and if anyone will try to perform factory reset to unlock your device then he need to enter correct Google account credentials which you were used on your device. Otherwise that person can’t access your device. So Google account verification is an advanced security feature until you don’t disable it yourself by enabling OEM unlock.
But now what If you forget your Google account username & password and now it’s asking you to “Verify Google account” by entering Google account credentials. Don’t worry we are here for you and today we will tell you how to delete Google account verification on Samsung Galaxy j7?
Bypass Google Account Verification On Samsung J7 – Remove FRP lock On Samsung J7
Here we are using Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-j700 and Samsung Galaxy SM-j710FN android phone for the testing.just follow the below steps one by one and remove FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy j7 2016 -2017-2018.If you are getting any problem in between any step then please watch the video for better understanding.
Bypass Google Account Verification On Samsung J7
- Restart your FRP locked device and connect it with WIFI network.
- Now go for the next step and come on the screen where it’s asking for “Google account verification”.
- Now open keyboard and click on “GEAR” icon.
- Now click on “Text Shortcuts” tab and open it.
- In next step click on “Add” button.
- Now type anything or any word and long press to select all. Then click on “Assist” option.
- Click on “No Thanks” button and then type “Chrome” in search box and select “Chrome” as shown in screenshots.
- Now click on accept button and go for next step.
- Now search “lavileztechservice” and click the link and open the site as shown in screenshot.
- Now scroll down the screen and download below links one by one.
Click on “Sign in to google account” but don’t open it.
Now again scroll down and download “Google account manager” link and open it as it complete.
- As you will click on “Open” button you will redirect to “File Manger”.
- Now install both apk one by one [at the time of installation it will ask for permission, just enable Unknown source” option]
- After installation of “FRP bypass” apk ,click to open it and you will see a new window.here you need to click on “three dots” and click on “Browser sign-in”
- Ok now enter any other Gmail id and password and then click on “Back” button again and again and come back on first step where its asking for wifi connection. Otherwise you may reboot your device directly.
- All done!!! Factory reset protection has been removed on your Samsung J7.
- Now you can setup your device normally without entering mail id or password. Google will not ask you to unlock Google account verification or FRP lock.
Here we tried our best to explain you “how to bypass Google account verification on Samsung Galaxy J7 after factory reset? But we know, you may feel it’s difficult to bypass FRP lock on Samsung J7 Sm-J710f/J700/j710FN.
So here you can watch our video “How to bypass FRP lock on Samsung j7 without pc or without any app”.It’s 100% working and latest 2017 FRP bypass Trick for Samsung Galaxy J7 and other related devices like Samsung C9 pro ,Samsung S6 ,Samsung on8 etc.