Last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 04:07 am
Let’s See how To Boot Samsung Galaxy S8 Into Recovery Mode And Download Mode
If you are a Samsung galaxy user then it’s must to know that there are two different pre-boot menus on your Samsung Device.one is Samsung recovery Mode & second is Samsung Downloading Mode.some times it may possible that you get soft brick on your device or you may forget your password then factory reset is the last and final method to get it back in default mode.In the other hand Samsung Downloading mode allows you to flash stock ROM or firmware to upgrade or downgrade your android version.by using odin or kies pc suite you can flash stock ROM again on your Samsung devices.
[Process are same to boot Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8+ into recovery mode & Download mode.]
Important – You Should Know About This.
May be you know or not but the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are the first Samsung flagship to not include a physical Home button on the device.in the past you need to press and hold volume up key + Home Key + Power keys together at the same time to boot Samsung devices into recovery mode.Home button was an integral part of getting the device to boot up recovery mode or downloading mode.So it’s must know how to boot Samsung S8 or S8+ into recovery mode or downloading mode?[irp posts=”2082″ name=”Fix Error Firmware upgrade encountered an issue Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again”]
How To Boot Samsung Galaxy S8 Into Recovery Mode?
As I told you there are no any home button on Samsung galaxy S8 or S8+ .but it’s not at all hard to boot Samsung Galaxy s8 into recovery mode without home button.let’s see….
- Power off your Samsung S8 properly.[Make sure it’s off]
- Once it’s completely off then Press & hold Bixby & Volume Key ,then power button.
- Once the phone turns ON,just leave the power key [ make sure Bisxby and volume up key still pressed]
- When you are able to see blue screen ,leave all the keys quickly.
- Congratulations!!! Now you can see recovery screen on your Samsung galaxy s8 or S8+.
- Now you are able to perform many tasks like factory reset ,wipe cache etc.
How To Boot Samsung Galaxy S8 Into Download Mode?
Process to boot Samsung galaxy S8 into downloading mode ,is similar as recovery mode .but in this process you need to use volume down key to boot Samsung s8 into downloading mode.
- Just power off your Samsung s8 properly.
- Press & hold Volume Down Key+ Bixby key and then press power key.
- Now you will see a blue screen on the device ,just release all the keys quickly.
- Now gain press the volume Up key for once.
- Congratulations!!! Now Samsung galaxy s8 is into downloading mode.
After booting into downloading mode now you are ready to flash Stock ROM or firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8+.
This is all about how to boot Samsung galaxy s8 into recovery mode and download mode.till now if you have any quarry then you may leave your valuable comments below.we will try to reply as soon as possible.
If you want you can follow us on our YouTube Channel [New Information Era] for more interesting videos & updates .
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.