Download Redmi 4 MIUI9 Global Stable ROM 220.127.116.11
As we all know out of the box Redmi 4 comes with MIUI9 stock ROM but good news is that Redmi 4 MIUI9 Global Stable ROM 18.104.22.168 is available to update Redmi 4 on MIUI9 ROM. Download the latest version of MIUI9 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4 [Santoni] and install it to experience new features. Officially MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA update has been released and you can update Redmi 4 on MIUI9 rom from your software update section. But till now, if you don’t get any MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA update for Redmi 4 then you can install MIUI9 Global ROM 188.8.131.52 manually.
Currently most of the Redm4 devices are working on MIUI9 Global stable 184.108.40.206 [NAMMEIEI] nougat 7.1.2 version but now latest Redmi 4 MIUI 9 global stable ROM 220.127.116.11 with ota update has been released for all users.
If you are one of them who don’t have new MIUI9 global stable ROM 18.104.22.168 then follow the below guide and install it on your Redmi 4 manually.
IMPORTANT – This MIUI 9 22.214.171.124 global stable ROM is only and only for Redmi 4 and Redmi 4X Smartphones. So don’t try to flash or install it on any other Xiaomi devices.
Redmi 4 MIUI 9 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM Update Features
Now you have two options to install MIUI9 188.8.131.52 global stable ROM on redmi 4. You can update Redmi 4 MIUI9 global stable 184.108.40.206 recovery ROM from updater app. Second, you can flash MIUI9 global stable fastboot ROM using Mi flash tool.
Both methods are easy to perform and anyone can install latest MIUI9 220.127.116.11 firmware manually.
About – Xiaomi Redmi 4 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
Device Name – Xiaomi Redmi 4 & Redmi 4x
ROM Type – Redmi 4 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable ROM [Recovery & Fastboot ROM]
Tool – Recovery ROM Using Updater app & Fastboot ROM using Mi Flash Tool
Stability – Stable Without any issue [official]
- unlock any Xiaomi phone lock using tool
- Bypass Redmi 4 mi account
- Bypass Mi Cloud account – This device is associated with an existing Mi Account
- How to install MIUI rom without unlock bootloader
DOWNLOAD Redmi 4 MIUI9 Global Stable ROM 126.96.36.199
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool [Latest Version]
Pre-Requirements To Install New Update For Redmi 4 MIUI 9 ROM
- Process will wipe all user data and phone data. So take backup if possible.
- Charge your device approx 80% to prevent accidental power off.
- Working USB cable and USB port.
How To Flash Redmi 4 MIUI 9 ROM
There are two different Redmi4 MIUI 9 nougat ROMs are available to flash. One is Redmi 4 recovery rom and another one is Redmi 4 MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM. Both are MIUI9 global stable rom but flashing process is different for these two different MIUI ROMs.[a] Flash Redmi 4 on MIUI 9 Using Recovery ROM [b] Flash Redmi 4 on MIUI 9 Using fastboot ROM
[a] Flash Redmi 4 on MIUI 9 Using Recovery ROM
MIUI 9 recovery ROM flashing is much easier in compression of Fastboot ROM. But you can’t flash Redmi 4 using recovery ROM, if it’s locked. Device access is must to flash REDMI 4MIUI 9 recovery ROM.
So if your device is not locked or yop are able to access the device then flash MIUI 9 Global stable recovery ROM on Redmi 4 android mobile.
- Download latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 recovery Rom from above download link and rename it as “update.zip” file.
Example – MIMAXGlobal_V9.2.30.MTBT2CIDL_893e317c66_6.0 to Update.zip
- Connect device with pc via USB cable.
- Redmi 4 driver installation will start automatically. Wait to update Redmi 4 drivers itself.
- Now copy and move “zip” file into internal storage of your device. [Without any folder]
- Go to “UPDATER” app of your device.
- Click on three dots (…) or setting icon, find it on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “choose update package” tab and browse the “zip” file from internal storage.
- Phone will reboot for once and flashing process will start automatically.
- Don’t interrupt the process; it may take long time to flash MIUI 9 Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Smartphone.
After completing the Redmi 4 MIUI9 ROM flashing, setup your device again.
Sometimes it may possible, you will get error in recovery rom flashing process via updater app. Just try to repeat the process again to fix recovery rom flashing or use below MIUI fastboot Rom flashing process.
[b] Flash Redmi 4 on MIUI 9 Using fastboot ROM
This is another method to flash MIUI ROM on Redmi 4 mobile. If you are getting error to flash recovery ROM then apply MIUI fastboot ROM flashing method. It’s a 100% working and more reliable method to flash Redmi 4 on MIUI 9 184.108.40.206 nougat ROM.
Please note – This method works only and only on MIUI fastboot ROM. Use only and only available MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable flastboot ROM. You can’t flash MIUI9 recovery rom using Mi flash tool.
Video – Flash Redmi 4 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM Manually
- First of all unlock bootloader of your device. [Bootloader unlocking is must]
- Download “Mi Flash tool” and Redmi 4 MIUI 22.214.171.124 fastboot ROM zip file and extract it on pc.
- Next, Run “Mi Flash tool” setup and launch it on pc.
- Power off the device properly and boot into fastboot mode manually.
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable.
- Click on “Select” button and browse the Redmi 4 firmware from extracted folder & again click on “Refresh” button.
- Once it will load complete ROM, will show COMPORT or serial number in “Mi flash tool” window.
- In Next step, click on flash button to start Redmi 4 MIUi 9 fastboot rom flashing process.
- Here it may take aprox 5-10 minutes to complete the whole process.
- In the end of process, you will see a successful message on the MI flash Tool window.
- All done!!!
You have successfully flash Redmi 4 or redmi 4x MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM.
Getting error to flash Redmi 4 – If Mi flash tool is showing error or unable to flash Redmi 4 then open C:// Driver on pc >> create a new folder as “ROM” >> move extracted MIUI 9 fastboot rom into “ROM” folder and repeat the process again.
Fix Mi flash tool error – Till now unable to flash Redmi 4 on MIUI 188.8.131.52 global stable rom then go through the below link to flash Redmi 4 without unlocking bootloader [edl mode]
That’s all about “how to flash MIUI 9 global stable 184.108.40.206 ROM on Redmi 4?” follow the tutorial and flash Redmi 4 MIUI 9 recovery rom or Redmi 4 MIUi 9 fastboot ROM easily.
After update new rom for Redmi 4, now you are ready to root Redmi 4 with twrp recovery.
Rooting is an advance android task to use your device with full potential. Root Redmi 4 and apply different android tweaks and tricks to enjoy latest android features.
I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. I always want to explore something new and experiment on Android Smartphones, here on 99mediasector.com i share solutions of Latest Android Bugs and Their Fixes, Latest Android launches, and How-to-Type Solutions for All Android Smartphones.